Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

mushroom smoothie loosely based on gummihuasca
    #10177934 - 04/16/09 01:41 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

ok, so on Saturday I am planning on making this concoction to share with my girlfriend:

in a blender:
7 grams of some flame looking cubensis
about 350 mL of limeade, and the juice from two fresh limes
15 grams of yellow powdered caapi
some raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries to cover the taste
and possibly a banana for the B vitamins (to increase absorption)

then puree that shit and drink immediately

For one thing, I am probably not going to split it evenly: I will probably want to give myself something like 4 grams and 3 grams to the woman because she will not be able to handle as much. I may mix up the two cups' worth separately to ensure correct dosing.

But all in all, do you think it's a good idea to use this much of the shrooms? I know the combination of the lemon tek and MAOI can greatly increase potency (and most people talk about using only 2-3 grams at the most), but I want to trip harder than I have ever tripped before. I don't want to hold anything back. But I guess the question is then, would it be a waste to throw all 7 grams in, i.e. would make more sense to get two trips out of it? Also, are there any potential risks with mixing caapi and fresh fruit?

Notice that I will not be letting the mushies soak in the lime juice very long because I don't want the lemon tek to totally take this over and shorten the trip, regardless of the intensity it will bring (the caapi should help balance that out, I hope). I figure using the lime juice in this way will help kick start the psilocin extraction, but won't do it completely, and let my stomach take care of the rest. Hopefully the result will be a trip that is well potentiated (from the MAOI) and slightly intensified (from the lime juice) but not shortened significantly, a kind of "happy medium" if you will.

Also, the fruit and limeade will be allowed to reach room temperature beforehand. I will not use much fruit (just enough for flavor) so it doesn't dilute the good bits as much. Plus, I will try to have a fairly empty stomach.

Any further suggestions?

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Edited by nightbringer (04/16/09 01:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies