Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsilocypher
Explorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: need substitute for weed whilst on shrooms.......... [Re: bob5]
    #15670764 - 01/15/12 06:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bob5 said:
rite..

i used to love smoking the gange while high as a kite on other things.
infact i used to like smoking pretty much all the time.....
but these days i find it clouds the shroom trip and also brings weeds negative side to
the trip..    (i know opinions vary, but i used to !!!LOVE!!! smoking on mushies)
and the idea is still very appealing - but.. cannabis simply messes with my mind and therefore the :mushroom2:Trip:mushroom2:

basically ...    ...  i was wandering if anyone else has this issue and how they got over weed whilst taking shrooms...?
i'm trying to kick weed full-stop...    but i know next time when i'm high (:mushroom2:) with my pals..
and they start passing a joint round...      well  you know..
any ideas?
b    :rocket::flyhigh:

I know how you feel. I've tripped loads of times while smoking weed, and a few times without, and I can definitely say it's better without. A much cleaner and rewarding trip.
It also works well if you just wait until you're coming down, like someone else suggested.
I remember one time I tripped and smoked, the mushroom asked me "what drug are you actually doing?" Seemed like I was disrespecting it a bit.

Sometimes when I trip and smoke, the smoke just tastes horrible, and a lot of the time I forget to breath out. Which could be dangerous.

Just try it without getting stoned at all. I don't trip with other people though, so I can see how it'd be harder for you, having stoner mates around.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineILikeACID
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Re: need substitute for weed whilst on shrooms.......... [Re: orison]
    #15670766 - 01/15/12 06:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

If you don't want to smoke ciggs you could try Black and Milds they are less nasty to me. Not reccomending smoking tobacco tho I'm against it but I just like having something to smoke when I have no bud.

Offlineorison
mcfluffysugarnuts

Re: need substitute for weed whilst on shrooms.......... [Re: ILikeACID]
    #15670787 - 01/15/12 06:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I was tripping pretty good one time. hadnt smoked tobacco in a while. Then I did., and that smoke grabbed on to me and I was richard pryor having a heart attack, reminding me how nasty smoking tobacco is..

Richard Pryor - Dying on Stage from Heart Attack

--------------------

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: need substitute for weed whilst on shrooms.......... [Re: bob5]
    #15670853 - 01/15/12 07:25 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag