Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: Cow Shit Collector]
    #1019219 - 11/03/02 07:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You would be suprised how many kids would...

I dunno ive never reached a level 5, but ive had some really vivid hullicenations on lvl 4s. I suspect some of the trip reports to be fiction tho.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMycoThaikoh
Cognacaholic
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: LSAuser]
    #1019494 - 11/03/02 09:32 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: MycoThaikoh]
    #1019501 - 11/03/02 09:35 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

People say he's a puppet, but i say he's a parrot. No intelligence, but constantly repeating things he hears regardless of whether they're factual.

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: Strumpling]
    #1019663 - 11/03/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I love smoking bud with shrooms, it really makes me take off!.  that trip I just happened not to have any bud :frown: 

To LSAuser:

Everybody trips different.  A few friends of mine ate 20 grams each in one sitting ( they finished eating them in 1 hour ) and they both said they tripped for a good 12 hours but did not have any loss of reality, just intense visuals and a strong buzz.  They were both sweating like they were in a hot sauna.   

--------------------

OfflineD_Tox
Boddhisattva

Loc: Lab 23
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: FlusH]
    #1019678 - 11/03/02 10:49 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

they probably ate 20 wet grams each

all that 'crazy shit' is what goes on inside the head's of insane people, or at least slightly mad. if you define Level 5 as an epiphany than few of the reports are true level 5's. but most of what is in level 5 is when people don't realize anymore who they are, and they are just caught up in the trip totally at that point.

--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

OfflineMosby
Stranger
Male
Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1019752 - 11/03/02 11:20 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

It has been my experience that lev 5 sort of just happens dosage seems important up to lev 4 then whether you break through to lev 5 is just a matter of chance or fate. I define lev 5 by ego loss a state where profound changes in perception occur. I have tried to induce lev 5's in self and others with heroic dosages and the results have been mixed> I am still looking for what the magic variable is to lev 5 experience. Some therapists using ibogain have stated that the ego death experience is only attainable 6 or 7 times before the ego develops defenses against the drug. I am leaning towards this line of thought about mushrooms. Trying to describe a lev 5 to someone who hasn't had one is like explaining music to a deaf man ,

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: D_Tox]
    #1019760 - 11/03/02 11:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

They ate 20 grams dry each. I was there for the duration of their trip. I alway's get Golden Teachers and I know exactly were they come from. I have seen the same people eat 3 tabs of strong acid and love it. To each his own.

--------------------

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: LSAuser]
    #1020589 - 11/04/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Hey LSAuser. How can go around telling people to eat a half z of mushrooms when you havn't eaten even a cap. I hate people that try to go around telling drug users about drugs when they dont even know the effects. do you know what colors a person tends to see when tripping on mushrooms? can you actualy sit there and tell us that you know alot about tripping when you havn't ever done it? dude if your not going to eat shrooms then dont go telling others to eat em.

Hey I can feel pretty confident that I know what acid does but I have never had it so in reality I dont know shit. Same goes with alot of drugs out there that my friends do and I dont. They may tell me all about how they feel and explain in detail what they feel like but I really dont know shit. All I can do is use my SOBER mind to imagine how it feels. I was pretty confident I knew what mushrooms would feel like untill I tried them and it was totaly diffrent than what I expected.

Levels are all person dependent. I have never gone to anything I would say was level five, but I have had very strong trips on 2g's and not much stronger trips on 5.5g's. If you want a level five I would say you should take a heavy amount and do somthing diffrent. I would say wait till the next full moon and munch them at like 11:30 pm go as far into the woods as possible do not take a light do not take a watch. Wear warm cloths and bring your two best friends with you. They should be tripping as hard as you are.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1021200 - 11/04/02 01:36 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineKemist
Soul ComponentsPrototype IssueM11983MF50 (x_x)

Loc: The Orgin
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: ]
    #1021492 - 11/04/02 03:01 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i dont know bro ... i use to think like that till only and 1/8 knocked my ass out. lemme tell you seeing your walls melt away and being in a field of grassy knolls is wierd fukcing wierd. super visuals!

--------------------
Rafa (x_X)

fuck a sig

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: Kemist]
    #1022365 - 11/04/02 08:20 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I tend to agree that a lot of this is bullshit - a tryly hard mushroom experience (and i dont agree with the levels idea in the first place) is beyond comprehension, beyond time, beyond space, beyond self - your soul pops and becomes part of the everlasting sea of the universe.
It doesnt however, take any skill or intelligence to eat lots of mushrooms - mind you eight grams of dried cubensis covered two and a half dinner sized plates, so it is a lot of dried material.
By eating anything above 1 gram of dried pan cyans (again because of size of dried material, a huge amount of dried material) you will understand that it will no longer become some sort of competition...

--------------------

OfflineLSAuser
Full figuredwomen rule!
Loc: Florida
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: ehud]
    #1022441 - 11/04/02 08:46 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

"do you know what colors a person tends to see when tripping on mushrooms?"

I hear that those on pyschadelic substances, esp acid experence a red shift. sometimes its so pronounced its like looking thru red sunglasses. You may sometimes see purple shift too. Often everything is much brighter, even cartoonish looking. That happened to me on robo and LSA, but it was just slighty noticeable. You often also have rainbow colors shower from places. Like flushing the toilet for example, the water swirls in a psychadelic rainbow as if food coloring was added to the water and not mixed!

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: LSAuser]
    #1023054 - 11/05/02 02:01 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

LSA user. Give me your fucking address. I'm sending you shrooms and you are going to eat them so we can just end all of this nonsense.

OfflineTeTr0
Mmmmmmmmmm

Loc: Right here, where I belon...
    #1024205 - 11/05/02 12:08 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

I have had a level 4/5 trip before & it is pretty fucking intense when you are not sure who or where you are or what is going on around you!    :blush:

All I can say is that when you read those trip reports & say to yourself, "This can't be true!" just think about what those people are thinking when they are actually going through that experience!  It's crazy...  :crazy: 

--------------------
I know what you want, I can give it to you.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #1026164 - 11/05/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

You do 11 dry grams of Cambodians and see if you don't see some visions.

Hold on to your balls!!!

It's a hell of a ride!!!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineStS
treetoker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #1026625 - 11/06/02 12:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

First you say PF cakes are bullshit, then you say the level 5 repots are bullshit. You need to get a glue dude.

--------------------

"You took too much, man....too much, too much!"

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: StS]
    #1026943 - 11/06/02 03:09 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

HA HAAAAAAAAAAA. You said Glue. On to more maturer things. I think cakes are kinda a waste of time when compared to the ammount you get with casings. Compare 2 grams with one cake to 5 grams with a casing (that's 5 grams dried per cake that's been cased) The level 5 reports were to generate conversation because I just can't believe them to be real. Maybe that's because I'm always stoned to the BaJesus when I read them and the fact that I am a film major.

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#1027206 - 11/06/02 06:30 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Do all film major's use terms like "Bajesus", or is it just the irish ones?

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineEnoch
prophet
Loc: Illinois
    #1027446 - 11/06/02 08:59 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i have had some level 5 experiences but through acid.
, the first time was very glimpse, i spent the whole time in level four but there were one time where i completely let go and my mind and surroundings became completly meaningless, like i literaly sank into the abyss, the deep, the tahom and had no self, it was like how existence must have been before creation of time and space.

two things are required i think,
-proper dose
-letting go

you literally have to let go of your ego. like imagine if you were to leave right there, everything that defined you and existence (all the things you love), and never come back,,,,
and you were cool with it

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: These Level 5 Reports are Fucking BULLSHIT [Re: Enoch]
    #1027808 - 11/06/02 11:16 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I hit a level 5 was on acid as well. A small dose at that. I was sitting on the toilet watching the shag carpet flow. I became very focused on the flowing patterns while trying to figure out how I could model what I was seeing. I am not sure when it happened, but at some point I realised that I was "no longer in kansas" and paniced. It was like being shot out of a canon back to reality. The point I am getting at here is that by definition you do not know you are at level 5 until afterwards. You still have awareness at level 5, but you are not aware until after the fact. If you are thinking to yourself, "ahh, so this is what level 5 feels like", then you fooling yourself. If you are thinking to yourself, "wtf was that?!" then perhaps you had egoloss.

I have heard a lot of people argue that the levels are misleading, etc. I think levels 1-4 are pretty good, but I think level 5 is misleading. A level 5 can be had without any drugs at all. If you take so much that you "are out of your mind" then perhaps it is a level 5, but what good is it if you have nothing to take back with you?

Regarding the things some people write about in trip reports, I cannot relate. I have taken massive doses of shrooms and found my mind ripped apart; I have even visted "cartoon land" using DMT or Salvia. I have never seen the walls bleed, or anything appear that was not there, etc. I have had the sensations of strange things... for example once while laying half on the carpet and half on the tile floor, I could swear that it felt like the tile floor was falling away and I was hovering over a massive abyss, but I never saw the floor disappear or anything else. The "cartoon land" experiences are more like livid dreams... always closed eye (or beyond seeing if the eyes were open... I don't know).

Just because I have never experienced any of the things I see others post about does not me that I doubt them. Each of us is different... only the people that make the claims know for sure if they are full of BS or telling it the way they remember it.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate