Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
Re: entities on the astral plane [Re: sterbeklang]
    #10339326 - 05/14/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Hey, man.  This might be a weird question... and I thought it went without asking.  Have you ever done a banishing or consecration of the place where you project?

yes, banishing does fuck all it seems... and if I were to consecrate the place I project I'd have to do it anywhere I sleep, or might possibly dose off.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

Re: entities on the astral plane [Re: LuSiD9]
    #10340273 - 05/14/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ive ben told u would die if it got severed. but ive also read that if it does your body will not die. but you might get lost, as it is said to be the path back to the body. I tried to find info but found alot of crap sights. if your interested try looking up the "silver cord".

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: entities on the astral plane [Re: dieselkush]
    #10340477 - 05/14/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I know exactly what your talking about... I've done a lot of reading on the subject, but I have never seen it.. And I have been projecting for a looong time.

And to be honest I have no fear of getting lost, no matter how far I go, when its time to come back I dont follow a trail back to my body, it's more like.. ZAP.. and I'm instantly waking up in bed.

I'm not trying to be condesending or anything by the way, just so you know... I'm just talking from my own experience, not from what I've read.

I was projecting long before I read anything about it, or even knew there was a name for it.. perhaps if I had, I would see the silver cord and would be afraid of getting lost.

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10340521 - 05/14/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I've heard of some people seeing a cord and others seeing nothing at all.  I've never experienced it myself.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10340530 - 05/14/09 09:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol, if I knew what condesending  ment I would comment about it.. but im sure everyone projects in their own way, in yours there is no cord. how long was it before you could project? or was it natrual for you...

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #10340533 - 05/14/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ive never had any luck with projecting. I spontaneously reached the vibration stage once in my life for a short time. Never got that far since. I'm good at visualizations though, I'm not sure if these can be used to help me project.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10340724 - 05/14/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dieselkush said:
lol, if I knew what condescending  meant I would comment about it.. but I'm sure everyone projects in their own way, in yours there is no cord. how long was it before you could project? or was it natural for you...

not sure what the definition is, but it basically means I'm not trying harsh your vibe, or make you out to know less than you do :wink:

totally natural... it happened totally by accident, was probably 6 years old, I hit the vibrational state (sleep paralysis in the medical community) then I found myself out of bed trying to run to the light switch only it felt like I was trying to run under water against a current and something definitely didn't feel right, although it was definitely not a dream, I finaly got to the light switch but found I couldn't use it, nor could I open the door.. tried screaming but it sounded muffled, just like I was underwater... then I was floating around utterly confused and completely terrified, next thing I knew I was back in that paralysis/vibrational state and shortly after that I was back to normal.. just scared shitless, I had no idea what had just happened to me.

it happened quite a bit after that, and scared me every time.. Most of the time I would just hit the vibrational state and be stuck there, not being able to get out of it, this still happens to me to this day, only around age 13 or so I realized I could leave my body if I wanted to when I hit that state, that changed everything... at age ten is when I had the first encounter with the entity I've been talking about, I was stuck in the vibrational state (sleep paralysis) only this time I could sense a presence.. An over powering presence, then it materialized right in my vision, up near the corner of my room, just a black misty ball that radiated pure fucking evil, I couldn't scream or move or do anything but be absolutely terrified, I eventually snapped out of it, but would soon fall right back into it again, and it would be there every time.. this happened all night, and at one point it was right on the pillow next to me right in front of my face.

I remember there were a couple times that night that I thought I had finally got out of bed, but still didn't feel quite right, and tried to run to wake up my grandparents again feeling like I was underwater and I couldn't work the door knob to open the door, my hand would go right through it and I would panic, then find myself back in bed wide awake like nothing had happened... I realize now I was out of my body, but had no idea at the time.

I didn't talk about this to anyone until I was probably 16 or so, for fear of ridicule or sounding insane... but when I finally did, it just so happened my Friend was having very similar experiences since he was a kid... Then my moms Friend leant me a book on lucid dreaming, and they described in perfect detail what was happening to me in the chapter on astral projection, a term I had never heard before then.

But yeah, I've been plagued/blessed with very frequent bouts of what the medical community would call 'sleep paralysis' since I was a very young child, which is really just getting caught in the vibrational state without intending to.. It actually happens to every single human being on the planet every night of there life as its the bodies mechanism for stopping your physical body from acting out your dreams.. some people just happen to stay mentally aware during this process, it can be an extremely disturbing experience, especially when you have no fucking clue whats going on. What most people that get this don't know however, is that it's the perfect launch pad for an OBE.

--------------------

Edited by LuSiD9 (05/14/09 10:34 PM)

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10340810 - 05/14/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

crazy, I know my sister tells me all the time that she can see/feel her spirit guide when she projects. ive smoked so much pot in my teen years that I cannot remember my child hood, or if I had the ability to project back then.I remember one lucid dream I had, I beleive it was the first one i had. have you ben able to move objects of any kind? wether be accross the room or near your bed? Ill find the name of this guy ive ben reading on but like I posted a page back, he could project and travel to a stage far away from where he was and actually move a box they had set up. ill have to find his name....thats some creepy shit, a ball of evil. this evil, does it talk, or communicate in anyway? I know my sister says she "feels" intead of seeing sometimes in her prjections. maybe you can use feeling to communicate to figure out what the fuck this entitys wants and why its there....

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10340828 - 05/14/09 10:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This entity is there I'd say about 50% percent of the time I hit the vibrational state... wether I plan on being there or not, and even if I am able to leave my body at that point it's still there in the room with me and has often prevented me from leaving it, Like its a very powerful magnet or something... attaches itself to my aura and then has total control of where it wants to take me, like I'm being hijacked, very disturbing feeling.

It has dragged me to places I really didnt want to go at the time, realms I cant possibly describe, but lets just say it is extremely unpleasent... A christian would definetly believe they were in hell.. although there is no fire and brimstone.

I am fucking sick of this fucking thing... If I want to explore hell/the underworlds I'd like to do it on my own time, by my own will thank you :snub:

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10340858 - 05/14/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dieselkush said:
does it talk, or communicate in anyway? I know my sister says she "feels"  maybe you can use feeling to communicate to figure out what the fuck this entitys wants and why its there....

I've tried that yes... all it does is radiate an extremely bad vibe.. it has no interest in communicating with me, it seems to get ammused in a very sick way when I try.

I've tried ignoring it as well.. that's not gonna happen.

like I said earlier in this thread, I'm pretty sure my only option is to kick it's astral ass somehow.

Perhaps it is a test? :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10340901 - 05/14/09 10:59 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol yea,next time you project make sure your dressed in your military clothes...maybe its the area your in when it happens. almost like a ghost stuck in that house/place.

OfflineTeamAmerica
 User Gallery

#10342372 - 05/15/09 07:54 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Can spirit guides appear as animals?

I always see an owl in my room if I go into a trance meditation and then look around.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder