Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: mycoolhamm]
    #10180769 - 04/16/09 08:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mycoolhamm said:
I had a tanning membership for three months but it was only cause i was working on my "ultimate physique".    If your serious about working out and transforming your body/dieting; i dont think there is anything wrong with going to tan.  its just taking advantage of a technology that is available all year. 

you ate shrooms didnt you

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: mockingbird]
    #10180883 - 04/16/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

lol :discorex:

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #10180905 - 04/16/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

What do you guys think about women who refuse to take their husband's last name when they marry?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: Poid]
    #10181109 - 04/16/09 09:38 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
What do you guys think about women who refuse to take their husband's last name when they marry?

You don't want my last name hun? Fine! :pimpslap:

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineKetamineKatalyst
Skyhighatrist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Koma Kluster
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: Poid]
    #10181194 - 04/16/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:

Honestly, if my girlfriend and I decided to get married and she wanted to keep her mother or fathers last name.. it really makes no difference to me. It's a name...

If I had a kid, I'd even be willing to use both of our last names for him/her!

Just because millions of people have chosen to live their lives a certain way or think a certain way, I sure as hell am not going to follow them because it's 'socially accepted'.

Also, I don't own my girlfriend, and if she decides she wants someone or something else, I really don't want to hold her back from accomplishing her will. Of course I don't want this to happen, but I accept that different people choose different avenues in their lives.

I'm all for individual freedom, and if a person wants something that doesn't hurt me or anyoene directly, I'm all for it.

Even if you wanna be a fucking transvestite and get fucked by a dude with a strap-on in a dingy hotel room. Who cares?! It's none of my business and you and your cohort are agreeably taking part in the act, so no one is getting hurt.

So what?

Oh and please PLEASE anyone tell me why a males last name is more important than a females? I want to know.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly

Edited by KetamineKatalyst (04/16/09 10:07 PM)

Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Loc: Dead luck hubris
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #10181261 - 04/16/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Also, I don't own my girlfriend, and if she decides she wants someone or something else, I really don't want to hold her back from accomplishing her will. Of course I don't want this to happen, but I accept that different people choose different avenues in their lives.

This guy must've ate some major shrooms....

but in all seriousness, Women are property and if they disobey they should receive prompt justice.
It's just the rules of being a real Man.

--------------------

Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: mozartvicious]
    #10181281 - 04/16/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

yo im one to let a girl do her thing whatever but the minute drugs get involved and I or her friends arent around see you later

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: Konyap]
    #10181308 - 04/16/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

wait....

you are saying it is OK for your girl to do drugs as long as she only does them around you

:confused:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: KetamineKatalyst]
    #10181326 - 04/16/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

What's the point of a last name then if every child in the future is going to have hyphenated double last names?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10181330 - 04/16/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mozartvicious said:
What the Hell happened to Men?

Women became a force within the market large enough to warrant attention, so the media sold them a product they would buy. The feminized sensitive man became such a common place ideal that eventually women began to actually expect it, and as such we gave them what they asked for so that we could get what we want.

Ironically, when it really comes down to it, most women don't even want that guy, they only think they do.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

OfflineKonyap

Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: niteowl]
    #10181331 - 04/16/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

sharing is caring...

but in all seriousness yes thatd just be kind of weird to have a conversation with someone you're supposed to be with and like talking about what they did let's be serious say you smoke and your girl smokes, why then would she take it of her own to go smoke with someone else, im not going to play the part of being jealous but isnt there a hint at something there?

Offlinemycoolhamm
Stranger

#10181368 - 04/16/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

im not trying to argue w/ anybody.  i see some real pussies out there.  but i dont think its cool for us dudes to expect girls to have perfect bodies w/ no tan lines and freshly shaved vaginas and us look like a buncha fuckin grizzly bears just so we can feel manly.  i think if you cant take care of yourself and feel like a man thats your issue.

oh and i smell like shit half of the time

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #10181389 - 04/16/09 10:32 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with what you say sweetsweet,I think the OP is trying to troll with pugnacious remarks and a pernicious agenda.It is good to see a female perspective that is intelligent without being overly sensitive to the incindiary remarks that have been stated.

"Is a deviation from your oppressive conception of gender and sex, automatically "idealism and liberal pseudo-ideologies"? Women having power is a reality--check into it. Furthermore, it's not just male dominance that's losing steam, its patriarchal views defining gender as being only "two kinds" (Cass Sunstein) are being demolished and gender/sex lines are being blurred because of the system's inherently oppressive limiting factors."

Excellent!

--------------------

Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

#10181395 - 04/16/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

aiyobro said:
sharing is caring...

but in all seriousness yes thatd just be kind of weird to have a conversation with someone you're supposed to be with and like talking about what they did let's be serious say you smoke and your girl smokes, why then would she take it of her own to go smoke with someone else, im not going to play the part of being jealous but isnt there a hint at something there?

You sound like a rouge scholar, but all sardonicism aside, I agree... and you are being jealous by the way... but there's nothing wrong with being jealous when it comes to your girlfriend, I think being jealous shows some kind of pride and respect for Yourself.

If I ever had a serious girlfriend (one that I planned to marry) I would make her quit her job, knock her up and rule her like a king.

Pride for yourself is important... no matter what the hippies say.

I was out with one of my ex's one night and some guy started being crass and hitting on her right in front of me.... as far as he knew she could've been my wife.... showed me no respect, he got to leave with a broken nose and nice little cut over his eyebrow.
(sucks I'm kicked out of that bar forever because of it)

You gotta be a man.  If someone lets their girlfriend go off doing drugs with a bunch of dudes... in my opinion, that just shows how little he actually cares about her and how little respect he has for himself.

I agree.

--------------------

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #10181401 - 04/16/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mycoolhamm said:
im not trying to argue w/ anybody.  i see some real pussies out there.  but i dont think its cool for us dudes to expect girls to have perfect bodies w/ no tan lines and freshly shaved vaginas and us look like a buncha fuckin grizzly bears just so we can feel manly.  i think if you cant take care of yourself and feel like a man thats your issue.

oh and i smell like shit half of the time

mmm i love freshly shaved vags :drool2:

--------------------

Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #10181455 - 04/16/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sweetsweet said

Intellectual commands are not necessarily tied to gender. Though the examples you have listed deal with men and the redefinition of masculinity in modern times, you are labeling power as masculinity--the two are traditionally connected because of patriarchal social constructions that place women as the weaker sex in need of male support--however that does not make 'power' and the male sex synonymous. What is 'masculine' in the traditional sense in these examples, is the paternal structure of the family. I am a female and have been told to go to college and obtain a degree sufficient for gaining a job, however, your logic has gone wrong if you think that being taught to be self-sufficient, strong, reliable, and hard working is the same as being taught to be a man. You're speaking about social constructions and consequently, your inability to provide a distinction between 'biological' differences and social constructions, invalidates your 'argument' completely.

Is a deviation from your oppressive conception of gender and sex, automatically "idealism and liberal pseudo-ideologies"? Women having power is a reality--check into it. Furthermore, it's not just male dominance that's losing steam, its patriarchal views defining gender as being only "two kinds" (Cass Sunstein) are being demolished and gender/sex lines are being blurred because of the system's inherently oppressive limiting factors.

Women are the inferior gender--- check into it.  This is all tired leftist feminist rhetoric that you will one day flush down the toilet when you realize you're not really a lesbian and want to find a husband.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: mockingbird]
    #10181457 - 04/16/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

word if you got cake you might as well eat it

i love that tho never knew thats what sardonicm was meh pride is very crucial it can be good in situations but often times i get it confused with arrogance and things become wishy washy

everythings grand but i beleive as long as someone is truly helping others out and putting forth something important i think its every last right for them to go and do that

on another note I trim no sense smelling like a hairless hobo

Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Re: What the Hell happened to Men? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #10181479 - 04/16/09 10:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I agree with what you say sweetsweet,I think the OP is trying to troll with pugnacious remarks and a pernicious agenda.It is good to see a female perspective that is intelligent without being overly sensitive to the incindiary remarks that have been stated.

Excellent!

Ty, buddy, I like ya 'n' all man, but when are you gonna stop being a crowd-pleasing, tail-between-the-legs apologist?

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #10181495 - 04/16/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Hey now!:cool:

--------------------

OfflinePatisotagami
Organism
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
    #10181509 - 04/16/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

live and let live. you are the kind of person who sees things they can't control and gets upset about them.

instead why don't you try seeing things and accepting others for whoever they are.

we're all just a product of social conditioning. some of us see through society's bullshit on a larger scale, while others are slaves to the consumerist idea of perfection. either way, we're all humans.

i repeat: live and let live. don't be so closed minded.

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds