Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblepseudonym88
globes of joy
Female

Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #10169625 - 04/15/09 06:16 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i think we need some questions answering:

1) who the hell told u that pulling out was a properly effective method of contraception? little bits of cum can get out at any point during sex, so id say shes pretty likely to be pregnant if thats the only birth control ur using. yeah it makes it less likely shel get pregnant if u dont cum inside her but its still a lot more possibly than if u used condoms or the pill. if she is not pregnant and u decide u dont want kids yet for gods sake get her on the pill or get that injection thing if u dont like condoms. surely thats more pleasurable for all anyway if u have the choice not to have to pull out. it must be so annoying having to do that every time, i cant imagine it.

2) why are u not answering the heroin questions? id say its a pretty big deal if ur using such hard drugs and having a baby...it needs to be acknowledged anyway.

3) why doesnt she want to get tested for pregnancy? this is kinda unfortunate, u only get 9 months to prepare for having this child and theres a lot of stuff to do in that time - make sure u get that test tomorrow,, dont let her waste a couple of months just fannying around because shes struggling to come to terms with the 'might be' - this is obviously hugely on ur mind, as it shud be, but all this angst and thinking about it could be overcome with one simple wee... her wanting to live in ignorance is not the best policy even if it seems easier in the short term.

one of my friends gave birth the other month, going 7 and a half months before she plucked up courage to take a test and realised she was in fact pregnant. that was a pretty crazy 6 weeks of her and her boyfriend figuring out what the fuck to do; too late of course to change their minds about having it.

and also, if ur gonna try to get her to quit smoking during the pregnancy then definitely u shud too - passive smoking is pretty bad too anyway and could probably cause problems with the baby, but also she'd be likely to get irritated if there was one rule for u and another for her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant [Re: pseudonym88]
    #10169710 - 04/15/09 06:50 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

pseudonym88 said:
Why are u not answering the heroin questions? id say its a pretty big deal if you're using such hard drugs and having a baby...it needs to be acknowledged anyway.

If you're gonna try to get her to quit smoking during the pregnancy then definitely u should too - passive smoking is pretty bad too anyway and could probably cause problems with the baby, but also she'd be likely to get irritated if there was one rule for u and another for her.

...  Parenting takes precedence over drug use.:shrug: Save the heroin for when your kid is in their teens and is lying to you, getting arrested,  throwing parties when you're out,having unprotected sex in your bed while you're out, stealing your cash, wrecking your car, flunking in school, and basically making your life a living Hell. That's the time for Heroin:rolleyes:...:goodluck: I'm sure you'll do the right thing . . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineDeekay
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant [Re: LSDDict]
    #10170169 - 04/15/09 09:32 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i hate when they don't let you pull out :frown:
happened to me once, but shes on the pill and it all worked out!

--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #10170216 - 04/15/09 09:40 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Abort that shit

--------------------

Invisiblepseudonym88
globes of joy
Female

Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant [Re: Deekay]
    #10170228 - 04/15/09 09:42 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

why would u want to pull out when shes on the pill? i dont think id want my partner climaxing outside of me all the time :frown: its one of the most amazing feelings in the world!

OfflineDany0
Smot Poker
Male

Loc: KILLA CALI
    #10170547 - 04/15/09 11:03 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Clothes hanger FTW...

--------------------

Just because you're wandering, doesn't mean that you're lost...

<3

Offlinetpihkal
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant [Re: Dany0]
    #10170585 - 04/15/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

:nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #10170797 - 04/15/09 11:39 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ell Ess Bree said:
Quote:

jvm said:
Congratulations.
Will you keep it if she is in fact pregnant? Seems like she is.

She and I talked about that as our relationship starting getting more serious.

We've had the pregnancy scare once.  A condom broke.

We talked, and I've never been against abortion, I feel a woman should be able to choose, but that I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH THE REST OF MY LIFE KNOWING THAT I CHOSE TO KILL MY SON OR DAUGHTER.

If any other person can live with that decision, MORE FUCKING POWER TO THEM. 

I personally would not be able to do that to my kid, have an abortion.  My girlfriend felt the same exact way.  If we had a child, we'd keep it.

I'd be happy to have a kid, especially with her.

When I was 26 my fiance screwed up and forgot to refill her pill prescription and never told me.
She called from her mom's house one afternoon crying and told me she was pregnant.
We had already discussed what we'd do if that happened at inopportune time (abortion).
So, we did. It RUINED our relationship. I still think about it 23 years later.
Not an easy thing to deal with.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#10171777 - 04/15/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

pseudonym88 said:
going 7 and a half months before she plucked up courage to take a test and realised she was in fact pregnant

:rofl2:
How fat is your friend exactly that she didn't notice a large growth?

InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant [Re: Chespirito]
    #10171898 - 04/15/09 02:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I only wasn't answering the heroin question because cubie was asking it.  He was only trying to start trouble, and I wasn't giving him the time of day because I didn't want this thread to get locked.

Anyway, I have been using heroin on and off since I first did it, maybe 3-4 weeks ago, whatever the time I stated was in my Heroin thread in ODD.  That thread is locked, but not deleted by the way.  Most of it is a pretty good read, if you wanna check it out.

However... I used heroin on thursday of last week, but not for a week and a half prior to that.

I haven't used since last thursday, just been taking my suboxone.  I'm only intregued with the drug at this point, nowhere near addicted.  I don't get cravings, I don't even think about it unless I choose to.

I found it to be incredible interesting and worth my time and money when I felt like experiencing it.

By absolutely NO MEANS AT ALL would I even think of using ANYTHING if I'm going to be having a child.

Not until this week did it really start ocurring to me that my love might be pregnant.  The thought of using anything hasn't even crossed my mind.

If I found out she was pregnant for sure, without a second thought, I would drop all thoughts of using ANYTHING.  I'd be more than happy to drop cigs for good as stated above. 

My child would be my number one concern.  Drugs are fun and all, but if I am going to have a child, I'm going to be a man and take care of my fuckin' kid.  FUCK drugs, FUCK anything that would get in the way of me doing that.

My life becomes second priority, my childs health, safety, and entire wellbeing becomes my top focus.

This is undoubtable, non-debatable, there is no compromise here.

There is no using every once in a while, no once a month, no here and there, no only-on-special-occasions.

NO USING AT ALL, ZERO, if my girlfriend turns out to be pregnant.

This is a matter of my CHILD'S LIFE.

I wouldn't jeopordize that for anything in the whole fucking world, not even my girlfriend herself.

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
    #10171947 - 04/15/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well best of luck to you then, you seem you would make a good father. Not just another guido knocking up bitches on the bathroom floor.

--------------------

Invisiblepseudonym88
globes of joy
Female

#10172415 - 04/15/09 03:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ell Ess Bree said:
My life becomes second priority, my childs health, safety, and entire wellbeing becomes my top focus.

This is undoubtable, non-debatable, there is no compromise here.

There is no using every once in a while, no once a month, no here and there, no only-on-special-occasions.

NO USING AT ALL, ZERO, if my girlfriend turns out to be pregnant.

This is a matter of my CHILD'S LIFE.

I wouldn't jeopordize that for anything in the whole fucking world, not even my girlfriend herself.

:smile: im glad to hear that uve got ur priorities sorted. i read some of the odd thread but got a bit lost amidst the mudslinging. i cant say i think u doing heroin even pretty spread out is a great idea but each to their own, and i cudnt honestly say i wudnt do it if offered. so long as ur in control enough to give it up if need be. (whether for your health or ur potential child)

now to get that pregnancy test done!

Quote:

Chespirito said:
Quote:

pseudonym88 said:
going 7 and a half months before she plucked up courage to take a test and realised she was in fact pregnant

How fat is your friend exactly that she didn't notice a large growth?

lol, shes a bit fat/chubby but not like obese. maybe 14 -20 pounds overweight maximum. i hope ive translated between american and uk weights accurately there. shed suspected for a while tho, just been too worried about the consequences to get a test done.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
    #10172611 - 04/15/09 04:38 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

20 pounds overweight = fat as FUCK!

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant [Re: hpi]
    #10172918 - 04/15/09 05:24 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So I figured it'd be in my best interest to educate her on some things that I've learned throughout my years around the block (I lost my virginity at 15 and my number of sexual partners is in the double digits )

Holy shit man you are fucking KRAZY!

But really, if she is preg'd, then sit down with her and tell her all the shit you JUST told us and it'd make your life a lot easier, because then you two can honestly and calmly communicate all your feelings now, before getting in a huge fight, saying all this, and having it come out the wrong way... only to end it total misery, child support, and a fucked up life for you child. Communication is numero uno mi friendey

Quote:

ol, shes a bit fat/chubby but not like obese. maybe 14 -20 pounds overweight maximum. i hope ive translated between american and uk weights accurately there. shed suspected for a while tho, just been too worried about the consequences to get a test done.

So she is 6kg-8kg over weight? Ya, that's fat for a girl. Sorry.

Edited by wireless (04/15/09 05:25 PM)

InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

Re: I think I got my girlfriend pregnant *DELETED* [Re: wireless]
    #10173158 - 04/15/09 06:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Ell Ess Bree

Reason for deletion: I was really fucking drunk and really fucking pissed. Everything is cool now. I fucking love this girl more than anything on the fucking planet.

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#10173171 - 04/15/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Man this is so great

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
    #10173203 - 04/15/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

You know something? I don't usully talk this way about girls but you're gf;s a fucking dumb bitch!

Stupid bitch

Stupid dumb bitch!

I bet shed make a horrible mom and you'd make a shit father. This is one of the dumbest things Ive read ,

However... I used heroin on thursday of last week, but not for a week and a half prior to that.

I haven't used since last thursday, just been taking my suboxone.  I'm only intregued with the drug at this point, nowhere near addicted.  I don't get cravings, I don't even think about it unless I choose to.

I found it to be incredible interesting and worth my time and money when I felt like experiencing it.

Suboxone? Are you fucking serious? That's powerful as fuck, what the fuick are you taking that for any? You some kinda idiot?

I hope you don't have a kid cause it's gonna grow up with 2 carbon fiber idiot stick parents in a broken home and then you're gonna get it taken away by a bunch of stupid fuycking Fat Christian losers who are gonna raise it to believe in Jesus and God and the kids gonna turn out a schizophrenic religious fucking airhead motherfucker!

Now I'm PISSED off and I need to fucking vent!

--------------------

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale