Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
The Reptilian Stare
    #10172806 - 04/15/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This guy is thoroughly convinced that there are such things as 'Reptilian Humanoids' that he makes vlogs regarding their existence, and even has his own website, http://www.stargods.org. What do you guys think? Is he completely out of his mind, or is he onto something?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilverSwami
Mystical Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: NSW
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: Poid]
    #10172826 - 04/15/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i reckon this reptilian stuff is true...wheres the proof its not true?

--------------------
Yes.

Invisible4 Way Street
Stranger

Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: SilverSwami]
    #10172842 - 04/15/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Brittany is a reptile? :sad:

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: 4 Way Street]
    #10172858 - 04/15/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SilverSwami said:
i reckon this reptilian stuff is true...wheres the proof its not true?

That's like saying God exists without presenting any convincing evidence. It's not like Reptilian Humanoids are self-evidently real, or else there wouldn't be a bunch of people trying to convince a bunch of people that they are.

Quote:

4 Way Street said:
Brittany is a reptile? :sad:

He goes on to say that some of those people aren't reptilians, but that those pictures are just examples of what the reptilian stare looks like.

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Invisible4 Way Street
Stranger

#10172927 - 04/15/09 05:26 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

That is dumb. If normal people give the reptile stare, how are you going to use it to identify reptiles?

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: 4 Way Street]
    #10172943 - 04/15/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

That's what I said, and I even commented on his videos asking him that very question and he never responded. What a jerk, huh?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #10172975 - 04/15/09 05:32 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Some of those reptiles were hot. I hope the reptilian stare is some kind of mating ritual.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10172994 - 04/15/09 05:34 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

He thinks Jim Morrison was a reptilian...:sad:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #10173000 - 04/15/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

He did claim to be a "lizard king".

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #10173005 - 04/15/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

The negative is irrelevant. If Reptilians do exists, the only power they have to to control through fear.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #10173021 - 04/15/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DimensionX said:
He did claim to be a "lizard king".

Oh yeah, maybe this guy believed him! :lol:

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
The negative is irrelevant. If Reptilians do exists, the only power they have to to control through fear.

What negative? How can you know that that is their only potential power if you're not even sure if they exist in the first place?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Loc: Filthy Rock
    #10173377 - 04/15/09 06:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I think that guy owns a lot of plants and I would like a taste of his stash.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: sterbeklang]
    #10173429 - 04/15/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If he suspects you of being a reptilian, he won't even let you near his house, let alone his stash! Something tells me he doesn't have any living relatives or friends...

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #10173486 - 04/15/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i know someone exactly like what he explains in the second video... exactly. i completely cut him out of my life when I began to see his motives.

as far fetched as this sounds, it explains it perfectly :grin:

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: deff]
    #10173543 - 04/15/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Maybe he was a reptilian? :naughty:

Was he a fat-ass, too? How old was he?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

#10173800 - 04/15/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

the most famous example:

lol.  i'm not belittling anyone.  i'm open to the idea, but i just had to post it.  :awesome:

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10174075 - 04/15/09 08:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

:lol:, that thing was on South Park!

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #10174140 - 04/15/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Because its the same for any negative, fear and disconnection.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10174164 - 04/15/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

Quote:

Poid said:
What negative? How can you know that that is their only potential power if you're not even sure if they exist in the first place?

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Because its the same for any negative, fear and disconnection.

That's how you know that that is their only potential power? What if they are peaceful entities?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10174342 - 04/15/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.  To limit your power to a shallowly observable manifestation of fear tactics is to adopt poor strategy.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: deCypher]
    #10174659 - 04/15/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.  To limit your power to a shallowly observable manifestation of fear tactics is to adopt poor strategy.

Indeed. And this is why the negative is futile.

Edit: Let me elaborate. According to the Law of One information channeled from the "social memory complex Ra" (which I speculate as humanity perceived "future" identity), the "negative" polarity is dog eat dog. Power is achieved through control and fear.

I'm sure you have heard enough about service to self and service to others, but I believe the "positive" all comes down to selflessness.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (04/15/09 10:22 PM)

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #10174714 - 04/15/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I am speaking hypothetically of the Reptilians which have been deemed "negative." Why if they are? What if they aren't? It's all the same.

With information from people who I have respected opinions of, I conclude that the stereotype fits. With that said I would also like to add that all this talk about polarities is truly irrelevant, and part of the grand scheme of things. Would we be able to see the positive without the contrast?

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10174755 - 04/15/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Do you respect the opinion of the guy who makes these vlogs?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10175308 - 04/15/09 11:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said: but I believe the "positive" all comes down to selflessness.

:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #10183569 - 04/17/09 09:35 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Arnie and Britney are reptilians :tongue:

OfflineKumara
Dragoness

Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: Ego Death]
    #10183698 - 04/17/09 10:06 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So, we have this part of our brain called "the reptilian complex"...and y'all can do your own research that's widely available about the details, but essentially, it's responsible for emotional reaction and imprinting.

It allegedly showed up first in fish 500 million years ago...

So I wonder, if the whole craze about evil reptilians isn't a manifestation of humanity's desire to overcome our triggered reactions, to integrate other possibilities beyond "fight or flight", to transcend our reactionary nature and grow in consciousness??

Or maybe it's just a latent fantasy to be assraped by alligators.:rolleyes:

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: Kumara]
    #10186121 - 04/17/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I just recently understood the holographic nature of the universe, and this would make a lot of sense. This gets me pondering...

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #10188407 - 04/18/09 06:05 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I don't agree with everything this guy say
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

Indeed. And this is why the negative is futile.

Edit: Let me elaborate. According to the Law of One information channeled from the "social memory complex Ra" (which I speculate as humanity perceived "future" identity), the "negative" polarity is dog eat dog. Power is achieved through control and fear.

People in the negative polarity seem to not be aware of having a personality. They seem to understand themselves as only having an identity in relation to others. Hence they are obsessed with doing things to others to degrade them because they are unwilling to base their self esteem on "being". They base self-esteem on "doing". They see themselves as a doing as opposed to a being and thus they judge themselves by what they do and they judge themselves in relation to others. A person who bases their sense of self on being does not need to do anything to feel a sense of self-worth because a person who bases their self-worth on being feels good about themselves for no reason. Being normal is having a high opinion of oneself for no reason and people who have a high opinion of themselves for no reason do not feel a need to degrade others. The key to having a developed personality is to have self-esteem for no reason. People who have developed personalities do not feel a need to degrade others because they do not understand themselves in relation to others but rather they understand themselves as being whole. Being whole does not mean one is not part of a community however.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: lines]
    #10189585 - 04/18/09 12:02 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lines said:
Being normal is having a high opinion of oneself for no reason and people who have a high opinion of themselves for no reason do not feel a need to degrade others.

What about the people who have a too high opinion of themselves?  I like the distinction you're drawing between being and doing (love vs power) but if anything it's the egoism of the self-servers that makes it possible to hurt others.  Of course some might lack self-confidence and yet still desire to manipulate, but this is only an indication of an undeveloped and immature personality.  The confident negative master already feels good about themselves for no reason, but feels no qualms about using other people as pawns to continue to maintain and grow their self-happiness.  Perhaps they are naturally incomplete in that their desire will continue to grow (after all their ultimate objective is an Ego the size of the Universe), but in the same way members of the positive polarity are incomplete in that their Love for other beings needs to be brought into harmony with the active component of Power (and vice versa for the negative guys).  Each polarity is the Yin to the other's Yang.

--------------------

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10190102 - 04/18/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I see what you are saying. I was offering an explanation for sadism but I did not include ruthless manipulation into the equation.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: Kumara]
    #10190288 - 04/18/09 02:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kumara said:
So, we have this part of our brain called "the reptilian complex"...and y'all can do your own research that's widely available about the details, but essentially, it's responsible for emotional reaction and imprinting.

It allegedly showed up first in fish 500 million years ago...

So I wonder, if the whole craze about evil reptilians isn't a manifestation of humanity's desire to overcome our triggered reactions, to integrate other possibilities beyond "fight or flight", to transcend our reactionary nature and grow in consciousness??

Or maybe it's just a latent fantasy to be assraped by alligators.:rolleyes:

Some people say that the Annunaki were the Reptilians, but after reading the Wikipedia page on them, I am not at all convinced about this:

From Annunaki - Wikipedia
Quote:

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki) are a group of Sumerian and Akkadian deities related to, and in some cases overlapping with, the Annuna (the 'Fifty Great Gods') and the Igigi (minor gods). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'[1] or 'princely offspring'[2] or "heaven and earth" (Anu-na-ki) The Annunaki appear in the Babylonian creation myth, Enuma Elish. In the late version magnifying Marduk, after the creation of mankind, Marduk divides the Anunnaki and assigns them to their proper stations, three hundred in heaven, three hundred on the earth.[3] In gratitude, the Annunaki, the "Great Gods", built Esagila, the splendid: "They raised high the head of Esagila equaling Apsu. Having built a stage-tower as high as Apsu, they set up in it an abode for Marduk, Enlil, Ea." Then they built their own shrines.

According to later Babylonian myth, the Anunnaki were the children of Anu and Ki, brother and sister gods, themselves the children of Anshar and Kishar (Skypivot and Earthpivot, the Celestial poles). Anshar and Kishar were the children of Lahm and Lahmu ("the muddy ones"), names given to the gatekeepers of the Abzu temple at Eridu, the site at which the creation was thought to have occurred. The head of the Anunnaki council was the Great Anu, (rather than being just a sky god, Anu in Sumerian actually means "sky"), of Uruk and the other members were his offspring. His place was taken by Enlil, (En=lord, lil=wind,air), who at some time was thought to have separated heaven and earth. This resulted in an ongoing dispute between Enlil of Nippur and his half brother Enki of Eridu regarding the legitimacy of Enlil's assumption of leadership. Enki, (En=lord, Ki=Earth), in addition to being the God of fresh water, was also God of wisdom and magic, regarded by some as an alchemist. When the Igigi went on strike and refused to continue to work maintaining the universe, on the Shappatu (Hebrew: ùáú, Eng: Shabbath) Enki created humankind to assume responsibility for the tasks the Gods no longer performed. The Anunnaki were the High Council of the Gods, and Anu's companions. They were distributed through the Earth and the Underworld. The best known of them were Asaru, Asarualim, Asarualimnunna, Asaruludu, En-Ki (Ea for the Akkadians), Namru, Namtillaku and Tutu.

A conventional analysis of Sumerian religious practice can be found in A. Leo Oppenheim, Ancient Mesopotamia: Portrait of a Dead Civilization, a revised edition of which was published in 1976.

How did someone get "Reptilian Humanoid" from all this noise? :shrug:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (04/18/09 02:11 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10190303 - 04/18/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

lines said:
Being normal is having a high opinion of oneself for no reason and people who have a high opinion of themselves for no reason do not feel a need to degrade others.

What about the people who have a too high opinion of themselves?  I like the distinction you're drawing between being and doing (love vs power) but if anything it's the egoism of the self-servers that makes it possible to hurt others.  Of course some might lack self-confidence and yet still desire to manipulate, but this is only an indication of an undeveloped and immature personality.  The confident negative master already feels good about themselves for no reason, but feels no qualms about using other people as pawns to continue to maintain and grow their self-happiness.  Perhaps they are naturally incomplete in that their desire will continue to grow (after all their ultimate objective is an Ego the size of the Universe), but in the same way members of the positive polarity are incomplete in that their Love for other beings needs to be brought into harmony with the active component of Power (and vice versa for the negative guys).  Each polarity is the Yin to the other's Yang.

I still don't understand how all this polarity stuff is relevant to the Reptilian Stare... :shrug:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10190312 - 04/18/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Reptilians are supposedly of the negative polarity, aren't they?

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10190326 - 04/18/09 02:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know, who said that?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10190417 - 04/18/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I would assume David Icke but I haven't read much Reptilian literature.

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10198400 - 04/19/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Bullshit.

I stare at people like that all the time.
I am very curious and like looking people directly in the eyes and they dont really like it.
Its almost like they cant handle it.

I caught myself having the same expression while i was watching the video, actually.
Sometimes.. ill bend my head to the side like a dog..
Freaks people out.

People call me a demon and think i am evil .. and the truth is actually quite different.

I really dont want to frighten people.. but i think most of em simply fear eye contact because of their own insecurities.

People have ridiculous fears sometimes..

Btw.. anybody with a positive agenda will NOT tell you to cut off people from your circle.
Reptile or not >> Love it.

One more thing..
You people need to drop this whole reptilian thing.
There are so many alien species...
and all of them have the sufficient knowledge and technology to appear to you as homer simpson if they want.

Im not arguing against their existence..
I think they are actually forbidden  to have contact with us.
Underground now until the transition. Hiding .. Leaving us alone.

BUT.. if you sit there and devote your attention to them..
fuck it.. why not.. you asked for it...
Project some thought forms your way and get thousands of people calling each other reptiles and hating each other ...

Acknowledge that the Aliens exist ...
And then.. forget about it.
Look for wisdom within yourself.. and in the kingdom of  plant teachers.

The mushroom is all you need :smile:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: jivJaN]
    #10198646 - 04/19/09 10:56 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

"stare at people like that all the time.
I am very curious and like looking people directly in the eyes and they dont really like it.
Its almost like they cant handle it.
"

I pesonally don't really like being stared at; not that I feel insecure, it's just that I feel like cracking up or something, and if I start to crack up, well it's just like a snowball effect from then on!

Have you ever been stared at like this? If so, were you staring back in the same way?

"One more thing..
You people need to drop this whole reptilian thing.
There are so many alien species...
and all of them have the sufficient knowledge and technology to appear to you as homer simpson if they want.
"

How do you know this?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10199103 - 04/20/09 12:43 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Have you ever been stared at like this? If so, were you staring back in the same way?

Yes and yes.

Quote:

How do you know this?

I'm good like that

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: jivJaN]
    #10199330 - 04/20/09 01:50 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

"Yes and yes."

...and did you both end up laughing at each other?

"I'm good like that "

Are you good enough to tell me what makes you so good? :tongue:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinednlsm
Pleiadian Observer
Female
    #10790906 - 08/03/09 08:02 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Rhianna, Jack Black, Chris Brown, Tina Knowles all have the reptilian stare. Creepy sociopaths.

Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: dnlsm]
    #10791245 - 08/03/09 09:51 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

when I watch the videos in the OP I wonder if the vlogger is a disinformation specialist

Quote:

dnlsm said:
Rhianna, Jack Black, Chris Brown, Tina Knowles all have the reptilian stare. Creepy sociopaths.

come on.. this song is awesome

--------------------

Edited by yeah (08/03/09 09:57 AM)

Offlinedieselkush
Stranger

#10791936 - 08/03/09 12:32 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I dont believe in that bull. I get the stares from time to time when im extremely tired, or when I get up 3 or 5 in the morning. its caused by many instances. take ww1 and 2 for example. some of the footage of the troops back then, you can see them with a blank stare, like the mind is somewhere else. I was watching a show about that, there would be a soldier walking up a hill with the blankest chilling stare you would ever see, and he would catch himself. it was like he came back to reality. about every other soldier had this "stare". its caused by mental exhaustion, confusion, being sleep deprived. etc. you cant deem someone a reptilian because they stare. every one has the ability to stare.lol.

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: dieselkush]
    #10792187 - 08/03/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, but people find life way more entertaining when they can read other people's boring, mundane behaviors as being an series of intertwining, tangentially-related paranormal experiences, thereby confirming for themselves that they are "in-the-know."

--------------------

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male User Gallery

#10796120 - 08/04/09 12:46 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe this guy is a reptilian??

--------------------

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #10816062 - 08/07/09 04:19 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.maar.us/alien_species.html

It may not merely be opinion, it may be a cry for your safety.  Why would you want to ignorant of this?  Is ignorance really bliss?  I find it hard to believe that so many people who have been blessed with our species ancient respect for mushrooms, among other psychedelics we all take, and this seems far fetched?  Do you all really believe Uncle Sam tells you?  And for those of you not in the US, have you been that dumbed down to find this that unbelievable? 

Recently countries all over have been coming forth with their Alien research and confirming the 'Alien Cover Up'.  I can say with confidence that crop circles are IMPOSSIBLE to replicate with human technology. 

Why would you cut yourself short of knowledge of them...they surely don't deny your existence.

OfflineLittles
Stranger

Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: stzacrack]
    #10831111 - 08/09/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You can make crop circles with twine and a 2 x 4 dude

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: stzacrack]
    #10848980 - 08/12/09 08:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dnlsm said:

Do you believe that they are Reptilians?

Quote:

yeah said:
when I watch the videos in the OP I wonder if the vlogger is a disinformation specialist

He's not even good at misinforming! :nonono:

Quote:

dieselkush said:
I dont believe in that bull. I get the stares from time to time when im extremely tired, or when I get up 3 or 5 in the morning. its caused by many instances. take ww1 and 2 for example. some of the footage of the troops back then, you can see them with a blank stare, like the mind is somewhere else. I was watching a show about that, there would be a soldier walking up a hill with the blankest chilling stare you would ever see, and he would catch himself. it was like he came back to reality. about every other soldier had this "stare". its caused by mental exhaustion, confusion, being sleep deprived. etc. you cant deem someone a reptilian because they stare. every one has the ability to stare.lol.

In Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket, they call it the "thousand-mile stare".

I can't imagine why this vlogger equates meaningless blank stares with malicious reptilian humanoids...

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Yeah, but people find life way more entertaining when they can read other people's boring, mundane behaviors as being an series of intertwining, tangentially-related paranormal experiences, thereby confirming for themselves that they are "in-the-know."

Most everyone believes that they are "in-the-know". :sadyes:

Quote:

stzacrack said:
http://www.maar.us/alien_species.html

It may not merely be opinion, it may be a cry for your safety.  Why would you want to ignorant of this?  Is ignorance really bliss?  I find it hard to believe that so many people who have been blessed with our species ancient respect for mushrooms, among other psychedelics we all take, and this seems far fetched?  Do you all really believe Uncle Sam tells you?  And for those of you not in the US, have you been that dumbed down to find this that unbelievable? 

Recently countries all over have been coming forth with their Alien research and confirming the 'Alien Cover Up'.  I can say with confidence that crop circles are IMPOSSIBLE to replicate with human technology. 

Why would you cut yourself short of knowledge of them...they surely don't deny your existence.

I don't need others to cry for my safety; if I'm dumb enough to not have noticed by this point in my life (I'm 20) that this world is infested with Reptilians, then I basically deserve to die! Just because I have tripped doesn't mean that I'll buy into whatever outlandish conspiracy theory there may be, in fact, I don't see how tripping has anything to do with this. I don't believe everything Uncle Sam tells me, but I sure as hell trust my own eyes, which by the way have never seen a Reptilian.

So what if there are aliens, and countries all over the world are admitting it? I have not read one government document that clearly admits to the existence of Reptoids...

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineMoon_Willow
Someone or Other
Female

#10869063 - 08/16/09 07:12 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

hahahahahaha i dont even know what to do with those videos. pppfffttt hahahahahaha :grin: that's just silly. I just wonder why Michael Jackson is a reptilian humanoid and JOAN RIVERS isn't!! lmao haha too funny.

Oh and i just wanted to point out something very obvious... minus a -few- people in that first video... all of them had some sort of plastic surgery done [around the eyes... and whole face for some people]... and yeah eventually plastic surgery makes you look like a humanoid "alien" lol hahahaha [sorry humanoid is just a silly word to use when referring to other humans suspected of being aliens lol]

gosh, too silly. :smile:

-MW

InvisibleBatty Koda
Stranger
Male

Loc: england, yorkshire Flag
    #10870444 - 08/16/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If you replace the word reptilian with psychopath then this makes perfect sense and you should heed the crazy guy's warning. I've read a book by Robert D. Hare about psychopaths called "without conscience" and it's pretty creepy. He mentions this look in the book, it's one of the classic signs of psychopathy, they stare at you like that because they have no conscience to tell them to look away every now and again like normal people do. It's the look that Hannibal Lecter has, they seem to stare through you because they don't really see you as a human being with feelings, your just they're prey. Supposedly 1-3% of the population are psychopaths so you WILL run into a lot of them in your lifetime and when you do you should probably follow this guys advise and cut them out of your lives before they empty your bank account or worse.

Edited by Batty Koda (08/16/09 04:00 PM)

Offlineastralexplosion
mastermind
Male
Loc: CO
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: Batty Koda]
    #10877990 - 08/17/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

thats crazy. I know as a kid, in class. you would see  other kids with that stare. my teacher even had that stare, and u couldnt tell if she was looking at you or someone else because it was off. not sure if they were tired or what. maybe soon to be psychopaths?

InvisibleBatty Koda
Stranger
Male

Loc: england, yorkshire Flag
Re: The Reptilian Stare [Re: astralexplosion]
    #10880858 - 08/18/09 03:37 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Teachers sometime look at kids like that because they have authority over them so don't feel bad staring at them, that would be my guess. But there's a big difference between "the reptilian stare" and just a looking at someone with a blank expression, I got this description off the internet;

In the book Violent Attachments, women and men have noted the particular stare of the psychopath - it is an intense, relentless gaze that seems to preclude his destruction of his victim or target. Women, in particular, have reported this stare, which is related to the "predatorial" (reptilian) gaze; it is as if the psychopath is directing all of his intensity toward you through his eyes, a sensation that one woman reported as a feeling of "being eaten." They tend to invade peoples' space either by their sudden intrusions or intimidating look-overs (which some women confuse for sexuality.)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order