Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Loc: Canada (not really)
Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5791723 - 06/26/06 06:26 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Peace out.

Phungi

--------------------
"Don't Steal. The government hates competition!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: phungi]
    #5792451 - 06/26/06 12:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

your absolutely right btw....u can't chose not to have terminal cancer...or something similar...thats a desease...addiction is a choice like u said...and while granted it is very difficult u are a human being in the end have free will and have the ability to stop at any point if u really want too

and TO my opinion is ur in complete denial of your addiction...your rationalization of needing benzos to trip is silly...I have a very severe anxiety disorder so I know about it....your still in avoidance which is the natural reaction to the feeling of a physical danger being present(only its not)...beating anixety is about purposely putting yourself into anxiety provoking situations...so by avoiding anxiety when trippin u are running away from your problem when the only way to beat it is to face it head on...look into cognitive behavioural therapy if u haven't already...u don't NEED benzos man...using them to assist in exposure therapy is one thing...but hiding away from the anxiety in a haze is quite another(and will lead to more depression and anxiety in the end) and the opiates are even worse ime...and actually would explain your generally nasty attitude...I had the same kinda attitude when I was on oxy...I would snap on ppl I loved dearly and say some really mean things...in fact I Totally ruined a relationship with a great girl who was in love with me(and I now know I Felt and still feel the same but its too late) but anyways thats a completely different story

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5794194 - 06/26/06 10:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Where is this guy to respond....?? Surely he hasn't been asleep all this time. : )

--------------------

OfflineSage
Human
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #5794253 - 06/26/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

would xanax be a good come down after or while tripping?

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: Sage]
    #5794466 - 06/26/06 11:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm here :-) I didn't end up using the valium... the acid was bunk :-(

Anyways, I was just curious as to if it would affect the trip in such a way as to calm it... I didn't fully intend to actually try it myself - I much rather prefer to experience LSD by itself (I dislike smoking weed with it as well).

I think for some people it may be beneficial though, if they are prone to lots of anxiety. Then again, perhaps they should get that straightened out before they trip.

Offlinenew_to_shrooms
Stranger
Male

Loc: fuck the usa
Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: Ashland]
    #5794645 - 06/27/06 12:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i am in the "all drugs should be legal camp" too because after a while drugs won't be 'cool'a lot of people(kids especially) won't use them anymore and you won't find fake acid or fake e or dirty heroin or murders over drugs or money wasted on the drug war and prison space that is needed for real criminals would open up!!!!

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: new_to_shrooms]
    #5794916 - 06/27/06 04:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

new_to_shrooms said:
i am in the "all drugs should be legal camp" too because after a while drugs won't be 'cool'a lot of people(kids especially) won't use them anymore and you won't find fake acid or fake e or dirty heroin or murders over drugs or money wasted on the drug war and prison space that is needed for real criminals would open up!!!!

Exellent points....don't forget this one......responsible adults would be able to get high without fear of persecution.....wow what a world that would be!! :grin:

--------------------

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

#5794919 - 06/27/06 04:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sage said:

Yes. Xanax will definately bring you down. :confused:

--------------------

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
    #5795055 - 06/27/06 07:36 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sage said:

I find xanax to be great during certain trips. For me it bring clarity to the trip, relieves any anxiety, and doesnt actually bring down the trip itself. I usually eat .5-1gram though. Not alot, but it doesnt take much with xanax. Just depends on the trip, the situation, all that good stuff though. Tripping and benzo's shouldnt become a habbit though. As others said, soon you will convince yourself that you NEED benzo's to trip, and that wouldnt be very good.

Benzo's are the ugly devil, out looking like a sexy little angel

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: dedjam]
    #5795960 - 06/27/06 02:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry you got bunk LSD, everyone gets ripped off or scammed at sometime in their life. Just remeber, some people are scumbags. People like that are why I have such a hard time trusting people, though I personally don't piss in the swimming pool that we call society. People that sell fake shit are also the same people that rat other people out. Hope you get some real shit the next time and I also hope whoever beat you gets hit by a train.

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #5798199 - 06/28/06 01:53 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Heh, thanks buddy :-) Yeah, it was a drag, especially since it's so hard to find where I live.

Offlinehenry83
Stranger
Re: Valium to calm a trip? [Re: Ashland]
    #10162619 - 04/14/09 06:17 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i hope you don't live in the town that carries your name, bc tht place is loaded with L, however there was a multiple cook bust recently somewhere in the PS NW and another in TN.  yeah and about opioids, they are the damn'dest because they sort of malke you trip.  a lot of methadone and LSd is just really an amazing mental dream trip.  but the damn things have a \veryt very ugly side, believe me i have suffereds and do not advocaste getting started.  oh and i took a xanaz .5 and a klonopin .5 and 10 g of cyanaceans,,, minimal visual distortions, slight mood lift. less than i'd expect from a single hit of acid, and a weak one at that.

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

#10162862 - 04/14/09 08:05 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

when fear is knocking on your door,
don't try to run away through the back.

just open the door, and you will see there is nothing to be affraid of.
never, ever... fall for that mindtrap which tries to make you believe you need to be affraid of something.
always always have faith in YOURSELF/GOD/THE UNIVERSE.. whatever you feel you must trust in,
never lose faith in it.

if you don't lose faith in it, you will not have a bad trip.
you may have some rough moments, but nothing you can't handle.

it's when people give in to FEAR and DESPAIR that they become very affraid and desperate.
if you don't allow yourself to feel this way, you won't :wink:

if you do end up having a bad trip, 20mg of valium may help to take the edge of.
crushed valium works faster.

i wouldn't advise to take valium in advance, because if there is any fear in you... it is necessary to confront your fear in a natural way...
so you learn to have faith in YOURSELF/GOD/THIS UNIVERSE.

a rough moment might very well be one of the most important moments in your life..
something you might learn from,
something which might change you into a more courageous person permanently.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder