Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSkitchCT
Psilocybin Freak
Male User Gallery
Loc: RI
Final Preparations
    #10161547 - 04/13/09 11:27 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Okay all, today i received three of the four syringes i'm getting!  I'm super excited.  I have 2 B+, which i got for free, and one Amazonian; and one more B+ is on its way.

So, since i am a beginner, i am going to do mostly vermiculite/brown rice flour cakes.  But I also want to attempt a more advanced technique with at least a few spores haha.  What more advanced technique do you think i should try?

I also wanted to know which technique is best to allow you to keep growing from the spores i have now, like i've heard about making a liquid culture that you can save or some shit like that.

Thanks all, Skitch

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJean-Luc Picard
I only wish i was this good!
 User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico, USA Flag
Re: Final Preparations [Re: SkitchCT]
    #10161559 - 04/13/09 11:31 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

for advanced technique...bulk is always fun...just search bulk tek

for the storable LC...that would go hand-in-hand with the bulk grow...just search mycelium water tek...

most of the time ill just type in some words in the search bar then pick something interesting...then just click on one of the links at the bottom of the thread to go to a related thread...its a very good way to learn a lot in a short amount of time.

hope this helps and good luck :thumbup:
agmotes165

--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

OfflineSkitchCT
Psilocybin Freak
Male User Gallery
Loc: RI
Re: Final Preparations [Re: Jean-Luc Picard]
    #10161586 - 04/13/09 11:36 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

thanks bro.  im super excited for my first grow!

--------------------

OfflineOttoGenerated
Stranger

Re: Final Preparations [Re: SkitchCT]
    #10161588 - 04/13/09 11:37 PM (15 years, 6 days ago)

My advice, practice makes perfect:

Start with B+ BRF cakes, use one whole syringe. When those are fruiting and you know you've got your sterile procedures down, move on to other, more complex teks (whatever fits your situation best).

Good luck! Have fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract