Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestart1
stragler
Loc: mid eastern utah
Re: pnw hunting [Re: lazyvegan]
    #1043360 - 11/11/02 12:28 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

Well I'm back in the dessert country.. I called that first patch wild because there was no human habitat to help the little ones along , since I thought my best chance would of been around human habitat. I considered this patch a wild one there were black berries alders and a creek bottom they were half a mile from human sprawl in the forrest. the other patches I found were directly linked to human landscaping technices. I did really like washington I will visit agian. I found my first patch of cyans second day I was there and every other day I scored a patch. I went to greys harbor and thought that I found azures plentiful, I was wating for my friend and thought there were azures everywere but could not id bluing???the cyans took 10 hours to show. these people were walking up from the beech and I throu them shrooms down (paranoizm some shit) lit a stog and kept on walking . that day I ate some cyans and email doob420. cyans are a different buzz but dessent. I was hoping to hook up with doob, but wat the hell those spawnbeds will still be there next time I go it had started to rain every day the last three days I was there those patches are probably flushing pretty well by now. That supposed wild patch was the biggest I found It was better than 100feet square and was a giant flush when I picked in the rian they were mostly blue at the patches. How long will the flushes go on the pennensila? I wasdue west of seattle?? I figure that they could go tell the end of dec??? how long between flushes a week??? well love that state ...
and karen girl sorry we didn't hook up

--------------------
dance with the devil the devil doesn't change the devil changes you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag