Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblexganon
polydrug abuser
Loc: here
visualization
    #1015786 - 11/02/02 02:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

any thoughts?

My brain doesn't do visualization. It does visualization stuff with body-feeling, letting me 'feel' data making love to itself. This is very helpful when troubleshooting computer problems or anything like that, because it's n-dimensional. I can only visualize in 2d, and there are far more than 2 dimensions possible in truly advanced data structures (such as the average network). The ability to summarize is also necessary there.

To me, visualization has always seemed nothing more than a broken toy. I don't imagine with my senses usually, so questions of 'color or black-and-white' in regards to "picturing something" are meaningless.

Which of the two is better for magicians? This topic doesn't have enough stuff to it.

--------------------
Please remove all dollar signs from my listed contact information

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

Re: visualization [Re: xganon]
    #1016044 - 11/02/02 04:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I practice visualization when I meditate...and it's not always sitting lotus with your eyes closed and fingers pinched. Sometimes when I'm sippin on some coffee I stare into my mind and visualize past events...the faces of people. Ever since I took mathematics and chemistry, 3D visualization has come very easy for me. The visuals I see when trippin on shrooms is very much 3D...and I wonder if it has 4 dimensional qualities [I'm too into the session to try and notice...but I'll try it next time]. And when I'm having sex I always visualize.

- everything written above is of a fictional nature portraying a fictional character, mkay!

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: visualization [Re: Brukan]
    #1016594 - 11/02/02 09:31 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

Ever since I took mathematics and chemistry, 3D visualization has come very easy for me

oh yes! geometry does wonders for visualization... as does drafting, which i had for 2 years at school... so my visualization skills are "above average" it is helpful in a lot of ways, especially in visualizing events youd like to experience and consciously calling them into your life (mostly stuff like this is done sub- or even unconsciously)...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology