Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Loc: Filthy Rock
Re: spiritual satanism [Re: deCypher]
    #10163932 - 04/14/09 02:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, you're correct.  The Fa, or Supreme Law of the Universe, in Falun Dafa is "Zhen Shan Ren" or Truthfulness, Compassion and Forbearance.  But part of reaching higher levels in this practice is paying off karma and you certainly don't want to generate anymore during this lifetime when you're trying to leave the wheel of reincarnation.  If you truly live by those three tenets, then you won't generate any more karma and the Master will arrange for your karmic debts to be paid off in chunks during this lifetime, so that you will return to your true self at the time of death, i.e. achieve consummation.

Now that I've thought about it for all of five minutes, I don't know why a nihilist would want a spirituality or magickal path at all.  The oppose of Love is not Hate and vice versa.  The opposite of both is Apathy.  Why not just stop caring so you don't have to go to so much work to embrace your nothingness?  Just throw it all away...  Though I think you're on the right path with your embrace of hedonism, because then you're just trying to pleasure yourself minute-by-minute and nothing else matters.  But hedonism fulfills and generates desire, and you will never achieve nothingness that way.  Perhaps during orgasm.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleZanthius
Mean Alien
Male

Re: spiritual satanism [Re: sterbeklang]
    #10163934 - 04/14/09 02:53 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
The ToB wants to destroy humanity, that much is certain.

How are they proceeding to reach this goal? I would recommend genetically engineered viruses. Too bad that satanists usually aren't clever enough to study biotechnology. :tongue:

And I thought satanism was all about being the strongest and most clever, while letting the weak and stupid die!

Edited by Zanthius (04/14/09 02:59 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10163946 - 04/14/09 02:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Now that I've thought about it for all of five minutes, I don't know why a nihilist would want a spirituality or magickal path at all.  The oppose of Love is not Hate and vice versa.  The opposite of both is Apathy.  Why not just stop caring so you don't have to go to so much work to embrace your nothingness?  Just throw it all away...  Though I think you're on the right path with your embrace of hedonism, because then you're just trying to pleasure yourself minute-by-minute and nothing else matters.  But hedonism fulfills and generates desire, and you will never achieve nothingness that way.  Perhaps during orgasm.

Well, I'm not a nihilist in the sense of wanting to achieve nothingness (after all, I could commit suicide right now if I desired that).  The way I see it is that I'm on this planet for a limited amount of time, so I might as well try to experience the maximum pleasure that I can during this interval.  Magickal practices would therefore be useful to attain immortality (maximum prolongation of pleasures) and power (maximum hedonistic intensity).

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Re: spiritual satanism [Re: Zanthius]
    #10163948 - 04/14/09 02:55 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Zanthius said:
Quote:

sterbeklang said:
The ToB wants to destroy humanity, that much is certain.

How are they proceeding to reach this goal? I would recommend genetically engineered viruses.

Yeah, to be honest it seems like these groups really aren't doing a very good job of whatever it is they're doing.  It must be harder than it looks.

--------------------

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

#10163980 - 04/14/09 03:00 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Well, I'm not a nihilist in the sense of wanting to achieve nothingness (after all, I could commit suicide right now if I desired that).  The way I see it is that I'm on this planet for a limited amount of time, so I might as well try to experience the maximum pleasure that I can during this interval.  Magickal practices would therefore be useful to attain immortality (maximum prolongation of pleasures) and power (maximum hedonistic intensity).

Maybe you should study someone like Caligula and do whatever it is they did.  Then add in longevity practices such as exercise, dieting, pedophilia and drinking the blood of infants.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10164066 - 04/14/09 03:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:super:

The Marquis de Sade is a much better role model than Caligula, though.  More intelligent and no preternatural obsessions with his horse.

--------------------

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

#10164134 - 04/14/09 03:25 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Do you think they'll ever make a chain of resorts called Nihilism?  (As opposed to Hedonism.)  Imagine if you could just show up in Jamaica and start breaking things and taking shits on the beach.

--------------------

InvisibleZanthius
Mean Alien
Male

#10164147 - 04/14/09 03:28 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
As Ice recommended, nihilistic hedonism is probably the most appealing.

The problem I see with hedonism is that the pursuit of pleasure ultimately just leads to decadence and decay, while hard work and the pursuit of knowledge ultimately leads to an improved state of being.

In a long term perspective you are probably better off with pursuing pain than with pursuing pleasure. Exposing yourself to pain gives your nervous system increased tolerance to pain.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10164338 - 04/14/09 04:05 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
Do you think they'll ever make a chain of resorts called Nihilism?  (As opposed to Hedonism.)  Imagine if you could just show up in Jamaica and start breaking things and taking shits on the beach.

:lol:, it'd be fantastic while it lasted but I sense that Order embodied in local governments and ordinances would quickly step in.

Quote:

Zanthius said:
Quote:

deCypher said:
As Ice recommended, nihilistic hedonism is probably the most appealing.

The problem I see with hedonism is that the pursuit of pleasure ultimately just leads to decadence and decay, while hard work and the pursuit of knowledge ultimately leads to an improved state of being.

In a long term perspective you are probably better off with pursuing pain than with pursuing pleasure. Exposing yourself to pain gives your nervous system increased tolerance to pain.

But what's your long-term goal then?  I can definitely see the worth of some short-term pain in favor of long-term pleasure, but it sounds like you're pursuing an 'improved state of being' instead of a hedonistic goal.  How do you define this concept and what makes it more worthwhile than improving my personal sense of satisfaction?

Edit: I am favoring hedonistic nihilism with a loose sense of hedonism.  If you consider bettering yourself and your state of being to be pleasurable, then by all means this qualifies.  :cool:

--------------------

Invisiblechef Jay
Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treasure Coast
    #10164575 - 04/14/09 04:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Very interesting, I never knew that the Buddhist could be described as a nihilist but as my understanding goes they do believe in becoming enlightened by shedding all their worldly possessions, wants, desires, and rejecting society as a whole so that is pretty much what a nihilist is isnt it?? But the difference is they are not trying to create chaos and harm to their fellow people.  So this sect of Buddhist is a destructive chaotic branch of the original peaceful spiritual Buddhist monks????  All this dwelling on the dark arts is bringing me down so 

Good luck with worshiping death, destruction, and chaos as well as a second hand god or spirt or what ever you want to call it. 

Personaly I believe that Hell is the Absence of God and currently I cant find god anywhere on this earth so I believe this is hell and Until we can reach the highest level of enlightenment through trial and error of many lives we will ot be able to rejoin god and become one with the creator

I am really pissed that you satanist have taken the symbol of venous as your own because I believe in the mother and now when I were my star upside down people think I am some fucked up guy that worships Satan and shit.  Man that pisses me off.  I am a pegan but I have developed my own beliefs through research of other religions. 

In my thirst for knowledge I have discovered some similarity's that most major religions have.  I believe these to be the truths and they differ greatly due to the way the creator of the religion, not god, wants their people to act.

The major truth that most major religions speak of is the commandant DO NOT STEAL when you take a mans possessions without permission you are stealing and around the world it is punishable by death. 
When you murder someone you are stealing their right to live
When you are sleep with another man's woman than you are stealing his right to a family and home
When you steal his money then you are robbing his livelihood
If you are violent and hurt another man he is no longer able to work and provide for his family and you are stealing his way of life.

Every act of detriment to another person is an act of robbery.  You are a thief in my eyes and most everyone else.  these people that worship their dark lord are stealing my light and right or happiness.

It seams like you worship chaos and you should be worshiping Lord Shiva not Satan.  Shiva is the creator of chaos and destruction because after destruction come creation and new ways of life.  A wild Fire is necessary to clear land to make way for new life.
Living in Florida I have seen this many times a town is depressed and has a high rate of unemployment........... A large hurricane or Fire comes through and destroys the area............Now all those unemployed people have jobs getting paid to rebuild the area and the economy is boosted up and things are better than they were before............
That is Shiva the Destroyer  Who is only kept in check by his other half his wife and creator so the Hindi worship Shiva the destroyer and his wife the creator as far as I understand the Hindu religion.

Why would you worship the looser......It just doesn't make cents to me

--------------------
Everything I say is a work of Fiction and should not be taken seriously

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: spiritual satanism [Re: chef Jay]
    #10164592 - 04/14/09 04:39 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

chef Jay said:
Why would you worship the looser......It just doesn't make cents to me

What are you basing your judgments of who wins and loses on?  The Good Book is propaganda; always remember this.

--------------------

Invisiblemr.bixby
Routine waxes cold
Male

Loc: The West is the Best
    #10164630 - 04/14/09 04:44 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hedonistic nihilism is a great response to the................:sherlock:

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #10164633 - 04/14/09 04:45 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

That's why I prefer the Book of Lies. :evil2:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: spiritual satanism [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #10164636 - 04/14/09 04:45 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Crowley FTW.

I haven't read the Book of Lies yet; might have to order that this week.

--------------------

InvisibleZanthius
Mean Alien
Male

#10165500 - 04/14/09 07:00 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Crowley FTW.

I haven't read the Book of Lies yet; might have to order that this week.

Read Gurdjieff instead of Crowley, he is a thousand times more intelligent.

I especially recommend Beelzebub's tales to his grandson.

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male

Loc: Under the C
    #10165519 - 04/14/09 07:03 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Read Gurdjieff instead of Crowley, he is a thousand times more intelligent.

And he doesn't exaggerate.

--------------------

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: spiritual satanism [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10165683 - 04/14/09 07:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe you should start your on group deCypher, you could call it deCypher's deCyples, shit I just couldn't resist such a cheesy pun :tongue:.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Blue Fish Group
Male

Re: spiritual satanism [Re: Grapefruit]
    #10165719 - 04/14/09 07:26 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Now you are impinging on my turf. :nono:

--------------------

OfflineDemonoftheDrop
munchin' mushrooms
Male

Loc: Lysergia Flag
Re: spiritual satanism [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10165736 - 04/14/09 07:29 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Didn't think that this thread would be so populare..good to see people the left side of things :yesnod:

--------------------
:bongload:

Blue Fish Group
Male

Re: spiritual satanism [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #10165771 - 04/14/09 07:36 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

good to see

Let's stick to evil and darkness, shall we?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order