Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinepookiehead
psychonaut
Male

Loc: fl
COLD TURKEY
    #10149467 - 04/11/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i've decided im going to try and stop everything starting tommorrow.
this includes: Marijuana, ALchohol, MAsterbation, as well as all other drugs.

I hope i can make it past the first few days, all i really want to do is sex my girlfriend all day, and i think she'll be a good motivating factor.  Wish me luck.

--------------------
this is what the world is for, making electricity- MGMT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: pookiehead]
    #10149533 - 04/11/09 09:07 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Good luck dude!

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Offlinebchunter
Strangler
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Right Behind You
Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: Rocker232]
    #10149549 - 04/11/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

you'll have to be seen her a lot more if you want to stop firing off knuckle children

Edited by bchunter (04/11/09 09:12 PM)

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #10149555 - 04/11/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quitting so many things at once seems like a bad idea.. way too hard.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: Brugman]
    #10149668 - 04/11/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i quit weed months ago as well as drinking, tho i did smoke recently and while i felt ight i could tell other people were a lil coocky from being around me lol starting 420 im done til 420 no birthday 'hits or nuthin as for drinkin i dont really drink past 2 or three beers sucks cause you can only play like one game of pong but at the same time it feels clear to be sober

masterbations a tough one tho ill give you that too many triggers:confused:

OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: Konyap]
    #10149681 - 04/11/09 09:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'll ask the obvious question, WHY give so many things up? What's the back story I'm missing here?

--------------------

Offlinepookiehead
psychonaut
Male

Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: Wapakz]
    #10149752 - 04/11/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Its a matter of self-control. I've done it before, and i hate the feeling of being dependant. I lost a good job because of my ways, and i've become half the man i was at sixteen. MY plan is to bring back the old me. Chiseled as a statue and ready for anything. Once i get back on the ball i'll reintroduce pot back into my life, but this time around im going to try and moderate. Probably vaporize only. Plus my sexdrive skyrockets when im sober, so that'll be fun too.

--------------------

Offlineigwna
The Cap'n
Male

Loc: New England, USA
    #10150095 - 04/12/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

half the man you were at 16? :what:

--------------------
I don't believe in cops, bosses, or politicians. Some call that anarchism. I call it having a fucking heart that beats.

OfflineLSDan
the story teller
Male

Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: igwna]
    #10150108 - 04/12/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

He had a terrible accident, very sad :sadyes:

--------------------
Weed turns life into a joke. Alcohol turns life into a game. Shrooms turn life into a story.

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: LSDan]
    #10150127 - 04/12/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Bring out the rye bread and mustard, grandma, fly away

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Offlineirishspaniard
Stranger
    #10150131 - 04/12/09 12:20 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

theMERRYiguana said:

and thus: all the man he was at eight.

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #10150155 - 04/12/09 12:30 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

theMERRYiguana said:

You will understand one day......

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Offlinepookiehead
psychonaut
Male

#10150812 - 04/12/09 06:28 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

theMERRYiguana said:

Ya and? is it so hard to believe that i was a better "me" two years ago?

I may not have technnically been a "man" yet, but i sure looked the part. As well as having many accomplishments to be proud of. Anyways i dont expect all of you to understand, especially the older guys, since you've probably long forgotten what it felt like to have all the answers. Even if you never really did, you cant deny that it felt that way. I sort of expected to get bashed for this, but i don't take back what i said. This is day one of my cold turkey experiment and its going ok so far. I fell asleep fine, and i dont have any strong cravings yet. I'm enrolling back in college, and getting back into the mixed martial arts. Specifically jiu-jitsu, which i was VERY good  at. Serioiusly, the sixteen year old me could  beat my ass now. Not in a few months tho:D:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinefeifen

#10150863 - 04/12/09 07:11 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

pookiehead said:
Quote:

theMERRYiguana said:

Ya and? is it so hard to believe that i was a better "me" two years ago?

I may not have technnically been a "man" yet, but i sure looked the part. As well as having many accomplishments to be proud of. Anyways i dont expect all of you to understand, especially the older guys, since you've probably long forgotten what it felt like to have all the answers. Even if you never really did, you cant deny that it felt that way. I sort of expected to get bashed for this, but i don't take back what i said. This is day one of my cold turkey experiment and its going ok so far. I fell asleep fine, and i dont have any strong cravings yet. I'm enrolling back in college, and getting back into the mixed martial arts. Specifically jiu-jitsu, which i was VERY good  at. Serioiusly, the sixteen year old me could  beat my ass now. Not in a few months tho:D:thumbup:

What accomplishments could you possibly have at 18. :rolleyes: Sounds like you've just been extremely lazy if you ask me. I thought a pookiehead was a drug addict.

Quote:

pookiehead said:

I hope i can make it past the first few days, all i really want to do is sex my girlfriend all day, and i think she'll be a good motivating factor.  Wish me luck.

:ilold: So your quitting drugs for your girlfriend? Or for college? Or both? And why can't you practice moderation, aka smokin/drinking/whatever on the weekend when you have free time.

did you catch a mormon girlfriend? They are feisty in bed, but definitely not keepers.. they are crazy :what:

Offlinepookiehead
psychonaut
Male

Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: feifen]
    #10150869 - 04/12/09 07:22 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

What accomplishments could you possibly have at 18. :rolleyes: Sounds like you've just been extremely lazy if you ask me. I thought a pookiehead was a drug addict.

1st place national grappling tournament, extremely chiseled body, 10$hr job, oh and it was at sixteen not eighteen. And as far as me being lazy, well your right, but i can tell its a result of my usage and not represenative of my character. Therefore i am quitting to reduce my laziness, and increase my ambitions.

Quote:

:ilold: So your quitting drugs for your girlfriend? Or for college? Or both? And why can't you practice moderation, aka smokin/drinking/whatever on the weekend when you have free time.

did you catch a mormon girlfriend? They are feisty in bed, but definitely not keepers.. they are crazy :what:

Im quitting for me, i can easily just hide my drug use from my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend, and the fact that she wants me to stop is definately a motivating factor, but the decision is mine alone. ill tell you the hardest part so far has been the masterbation, i know about noon it'll be the drinking, and come midnight the pot cravings will become severe. I've got a good feeling about this time tho.

Oh and i've never been good at moderating, my girls not a mormon, though she is quite fiesty in bed

--------------------

Offlinefeifen

#10150888 - 04/12/09 07:35 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

pookiehead said:
Quote:

1st place national grappling tournament, extremely chiseled body, 10$hr job, oh and it was at sixteen not eighteen. And as far as me being lazy, well your right, but i can tell its a result of my usage and not represenative of my character. Therefore i am quitting to reduce my laziness, and increase my ambitions.

Quote:

Im quitting for me, i can easily just hide my drug use from my girlfriend. I love my girlfriend, and the fact that she wants me to stop is definately a motivating factor, but the decision is mine alone. ill tell you the hardest part so far has been the masterbation, i know about noon it'll be the drinking, and come midnight the pot cravings will become severe. I've got a good feeling about this time tho.

Oh and i've never been good at moderating, my girls not a mormon, though she is quite fiesty in bed

So your telling me you have the dedication to get 1st place national in a grap tournament, but you don't have the ability to moderate yourself? You don't sound like a MMA Fighter to me, I am extremely disciplined. Been kickboxing since I was 12, my body is a weapon. Masturbating? I don't even need to masturbate, nothing turns me on like how my girl does, I don't see why would even have a problem when your getting fucked on a normal basis.

If you plan on being with this girl just realize you aren't going to be able to do drugs, if she is against it.

"Hiding" your drug use also isn't the answer, if she finds out she will be pissed to say the least.
Do you think that's right to just hide your use? If you ever plan on going back to using drugs while your with your girlfriend your breaking her trust everytime you use something, she doesn't understand how drugs work, all she will see in you is some kind of person who needs to use drugs.

If your quitting for yourself, great, but if your seriously not, you may want to reconsider a few things..

InvisibleQuetzalcohuatl
Stranger

#10150899 - 04/12/09 07:41 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

just do things in moderation giving it all up is crazy and won't work

why not instead of buying a quarter of weed and smoking it all in 2 days, buy a gram of nice bud and make it last a month

drink social, drink to relax, don't drink to get fucked. If you can't handle a beer in your hand without drinking it all and getting fucked up you are mentally ill.

As for masturbation I don't know wtf are you whacking it like 10 times a day or some shit i mean wtf you need to get yourself a woman or a jar of peanut butter if you need to withdrawal from beating the meat

Invisiblechef Jay
Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treasure Coast
    #10150919 - 04/12/09 07:49 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

yeah so I have a Problem with eating too much cold turkey  so I told my neighbor that I was quitting Cold Turkey............... 

He said what are you quitting cold turkey?
I told you I am quitting Cold Turkey
He didn't get it.

Seriously tough I just quit methadone cold turkey last sunday and Now I am starting to feel better and getting my energy back.  I am still getting hot and cold flashes and having a hard time sleeping but I am feeling so much better now that I dont have to organize my life around the methadone clinic. It costs 14 dollars to go to the clinic a day in florida.  I just love adding up the money I am saving from not going or using other drugs, but naturals that are not opiates.
I have saved 98 dollars in one week just by quitting that junk.  It took me 9 months to do it from start to finish at the clinic.  That cost me 400 dollars a month so 3600 dollars in methadone in the last 9 months.  I should have just quit and bought a car shit. 
There is a reason for quitting habits that cost money. and a way to motivate yourself to do it.  Just think of the money you saved and then go do something with it that makes you happy that is not getting high or detrimental to your health.

I wish you well with your Personal Demons

--------------------
Everything I say is a work of Fiction and should not be taken seriously

Offlinepookiehead
psychonaut
Male

Re: COLD TURKEY [Re: chef Jay]
    #10150950 - 04/12/09 08:08 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

So your telling me you have the dedication to get 1st place national in a grap tournament, but you don't have the ability to moderate yourself? You don't sound like a MMA Fighter to me, I am extremely disciplined. Been kickboxing since I was 12, my body is a weapon. Masturbating? I don't even need to masturbate, nothing turns me on like how my girl does, I don't see why would even have a problem when your getting fucked on a normal basis.

I "had" the discipline and im in the process of getting it back. The amount of dope i've done since my glory days has dulled my senses and im in the process of recovering. I think you missed the point that im quitting in order to my get back to my old ways. And as far as the masterbation, it keeps me from chaeating, cause i dont get to see my girlfriend as often as id like. Im proud to say that as of today i have wanked 0 times.

Quote:

If you plan on being with this girl just realize you aren't going to be able to do drugs, if she is against it.

"Hiding" your drug use also isn't the answer, if she finds out she will be pissed to say the least.
Do you think that's right to just hide your use? If you ever plan on going back to using drugs while your with your girlfriend your breaking her trust everytime you use something, she doesn't understand how drugs work, all she will see in you is some kind of person who needs to use drugs.

If your quitting for yourself, great, but if your seriously not, you may want to reconsider a few things..

i am quitting for myself, you negative nancy. And the hiding of my drug use was a hypothetical situation, i think i made it pretty obvious im trying to quit all together..... anyway thx for the insight, though i dont think we are on the same wavelength

--------------------

Offlineunretarded
Tick and poisionoak collector
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali
    #10151233 - 04/12/09 10:12 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

pookiehead said:

Excellent job !!

When I think of all the wasted cash and missed oppertunities fron drugs ..its a sad thing ,I am glad you want to do this at such a young age ,moderation is a druggie cop-out excuse..if you dont like the drugs and want to quit,quit ,dont do some half assed version of never really quitting.
I applaud you for thinking this way ,stop all the bullshit ,now is the time.

--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale