Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleChronic7
Mixing or Mono?
    #10134404 - 04/09/09 04:11 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Do you feel foods should be mixed or eaten one by one separately?

I make huge stiry frys everyday outof an array of vegetables, legumes & meat, i feel they compliment each other & feel it has a hunter gatherer/trader vibe about getting all the days food, chucking it in a pan for a minute then dividing between the family...but i also feel there would be times where nature would rob us of certain foods & force us to eat a mono diet of one food source for at least a week, some say this is also cleansing on the system, like eating bananas or spinach for a whole week etc...or even fasting all day then eating one food source

Whats your view on this?

:peace:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Mixing or Mono? [Re: Chronic7]
    #10134431 - 04/09/09 04:26 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If I eat mono-fruit meals, I have superior digestion and energy.  The minute I eat something combined (even like raw salsa of 3 ingredients) I feel my energy lag and I start to feel sick.  I feel like my stomach is trying to juggle all the different ingredients when I combine.  In the wild, I would naturally feast on the fruit of one type of tree, before moving on to the next. 

Mono makes the most sense for me since I do best with one food in my gut at a time.

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Mixing or Mono? [Re: MOTH]
    #10140766 - 04/10/09 04:35 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
  In the wild, I would naturally feast on the fruit of one type of tree, before moving on to the next. 

I agree with this but i also could see hunter gatherers collecting food as they go & then sharing the lot between the family

:peace:

--------------------

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Mixing or Mono? [Re: Chronic7]
    #10141168 - 04/10/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I find that If I blend stuff in a smoothie I have no digestion problems mixing eggs, fats and protein with my bananas, but If I ate bananas and eggs at the same time I would get some digestive problems.

I find I just need to eat sequentially:
Acid fruits (Oranges) -> Semi-acid fruits (apples) -> sweet fruit (banana) -> heavier foods (nuts, avacado)

I think I will try some mono feasting soon as well.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom