Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMotile
Stranger
Odds of finding LSD at an Andrew Bird concert (Or any show for that matter)
    #10133413 - 04/08/09 10:35 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So me and my friend are going to an Andrew Bird concert tomorrow in Chicago. We really want to dose at the show, and our contact fell completely through (story of our fucking lives).

So, do you think we'd be able to find doses at the theater? it's an indoor venue with assigned seating, and I'm not sure how connected to the psychedelic culture Andrew Bird is-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXCzFnkxtY

What's the best way to go about getting doses from strangers? Walk around saying "trip? doses? trip? doses?"?
Thanks

Edited by Motile (04/08/09 10:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleemeryg89
Are we God yet?
 User Gallery

Loc: la madre Gaia
Re: Odds of finding LSD at an Andrew Bird concert (Or any show for that matter) [Re: Motile]
    #10133455 - 04/08/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

That method usually on works at known drug-oriented gatherings/festivals. If you don't know the guy is connected to the psychedelic culture, then he probably isn't. You're gonna be trying to get drugs amongst a bunch of straight edge folk... sounds like a good way to get your ass kicked out of the concert or the cops called.

Offlineimacharginit
Stranger

Loc: i don't know
Re: Odds of finding LSD at an Andrew Bird concert (Or any show for that matter) [Re: Motile]
    #10133465 - 04/08/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

as far as i know, andrew bird is more of an indie artist, so i doubt you'll find any doses there, but you never know.  i've been to quite a few different shows, and rarely will you find anyone trying to get rid of any drugs at an indie type show.  check out who's playing the metro in chicago this saturday night, they're a pretty awesome group.

--------------------
everything i say is a lie

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Odds of finding LSD at an Andrew Bird concert (Or any show for that matter) [Re: imacharginit]
    #10133549 - 04/08/09 10:58 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

My friends just saw him in Ann Arbor tonight. Andrew Bird is one of my all time favorite musicians but I really doubt you'll be able to find doses there. Do you have his new CD? And if you do, did you notice the Amanita Muscaria mushrooms in the background? He knows he has trippy music, I just don't know if everyone in the audience is down with that.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Offlinepsychonaut52
Stranger
Male

Loc: The Amazon Jungle
Re: Odds of finding LSD at an Andrew Bird concert (Or any show for that matter) [Re: Moonraker]
    #10133766 - 04/08/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I was at the show in Ann Arbor tonight. I wouldn't bother, they may all look like hipsters, but that doesn't mean they take LSD. Then include the random assortment of old people who heard about him from NPR or something like that.

--------------------
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
-Buddha

COGNITIVE LIBERTY NOW!

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Odds of finding LSD at an Andrew Bird concert (Or any show for that matter) [Re: psychonaut52]
    #10133837 - 04/09/09 12:17 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

How was the show man? Did he play any of his old stuff?

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflineMotile
Stranger
    #10135674 - 04/09/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Alright, thanks for all the help guys, I really do appreciate it.

So I guess my question is how would I go about getting lsd even though the odds are low? right now I guess our plan is to just kind of walk around the lobby and see if anyone looks like they're tripping, and then start a conversation with them.

Any suggestions?

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #10136081 - 04/09/09 12:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

there isnt going to be any acid there trust me.

--------------------

Offlineimacharginit
Stranger

Loc: i don't know
    #10136362 - 04/09/09 01:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Motile said:
Alright, thanks for all the help guys, I really do appreciate it.

So I guess my question is how would I go about getting lsd even though the odds are low? right now I guess our plan is to just kind of walk around the lobby and see if anyone looks like they're tripping, and then start a conversation with them.

Any suggestions?

probably the best idea.  look for guy with dinner plate eyes and see if he's got any love to share.

--------------------
everything i say is a lie

Edited by imacharginit (04/09/09 01:22 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies