Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAquilus
The Dark One
Male User Gallery

Loc: Southeast TX
Myco Bags in a PMP
    #9651199 - 01/21/09 10:19 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

I have a cousin who ordered some myco bags..his first experiment.  I told him before hand that I had better luck with jars but whatever, probably more fool-proof for his first grow. Anyhow, the place he will have them stays between 65-70 degrees.  I told him this is probably too cold unless he doesn't mind waiting until June to get mushrooms lol. he has no way of making an incubator or heating them. He wants to know if he's just wasting his time...oh and the dumb ass doesn't have a computer either AND he wants ME to knock them up and what not..It might as well be MY project  :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Your God, sent us to destroy"

Edited by Aquilus (04/08/09 10:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAquilus
The Dark One
Male User Gallery

Bags done [Re: Aquilus]
    #10133438 - 04/08/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So the bags got abandoned by my moron of a cousin not even a month into it..so I ended up with them..I plan on fruiting them in my PMP like I did my last set of jars instead of leaving them in the bags. I have the choice of an empty, draft free closet with a hanging grow light, or out in the open next to a lit window (but exposed to dogs, cats, and probably all the contams they carry on their fur)I would like to case them or attempt a dub tub but still afraid of screwing things up. Think i need to do jars a few more times. Anyway..I will be posting pics from time to time..anyone wants to suggest anything I'm all ears (ex: closet or near the window).

--------------------

OfflineAquilus
The Dark One
Male User Gallery

Re: Bags done (pics) [Re: Aquilus]
    #10223656 - 04/23/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Finally got some nice pins (on the P.E Albino cake I believe) Looking like my first flush could be decent, here are some pics (the first one is NOT current, its of my last grow, I just used it to display the idea of my setup up which is nearly identical..minus the perlite..just using water this time)

--------------------

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Bags done (pics) [Re: Aquilus]
    #10223685 - 04/23/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Looks good man.  I've always been curious why the caps of this strain always turn blue, especially since it's supposed to be an albino strain.  Is that because of the psilocin, or is it something else?

OfflineAquilus
The Dark One
Male User Gallery

Re: Bags done (pics) [Re: libertaire]
    #10223713 - 04/24/09 12:05 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

This is my first grow with this strain..I have grown P.E uncut and P.F classic and that is all so far. I would say the P.E's where nearly 3X stronger than the P.F on nearly every dose..just my opinion..those bastards where the strongest mushies I've ever had..hoping the P.E Albino are similar.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom