Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomNewb
enthusiast
Trip Report: My tale on 8g's (moral to the story)
    #1013057 - 11/01/02 01:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I made a cranberry shroom slurry in my blender.. I still gag thinking bout it.. the huge purple foamy head with dried shroom bits.. ugh! 
I will skip my "coming up" phase.

There was a time when I thought God was speaking to me.  I was hearing the song "Devine Moments of Truth" by Splooge in my head.  I saw thousands of eyes like in the Tool video moving my vision.  I remember wondering if Splooge was God, why else would I be hearing it? (I wasn't listening to any external music btw)
There was a dishcloth on top of my TV which I thought was a coiled up Cobra.. I somehow knew that it was protecting me like the snake was a symbol of protection for the Egyptian kings (I think this is actually true?)
I was so out of it I couldn't open a simple water bottle.. I remember thinking about drinking perfume or gasoline because somehow it wouldn't have any affect or consequences on me or my world.  For some reason this was really a profound thought at the time.. I still don't really understand it.
For a few moments I saw and understood hieroglyphs, for those few moments I understood how everything in this world is connected, I felt it, I saw it, and I was a part of it.  I felt like I was in god's shoes.
The muscles on my legs were so strained I couldn't stand.  I could feel my circulatory system, every artery, vein and capillary.
And that's when I vomited all over my room.

Heh Heh.  I now believe I was just touching a level 5 for 15 - 20 minutes.. At the time I thought it was nirvana.  It wasn't a pleasant experience (actually very painful) although I am glad I have been there, done that. 

Wasn't very funny when I started vacuuming up the vomit early Saturday morning, turned around and my mother was standing at the door.  "Look at you, you're just wired.. You better watch out or you're going to seriously hurt yourself someday".  After that we had a huge talk, I did shrooms a couple more times but felt I was doing it for the wrong reasons.  I got caught again, saw myself subjectively while sitting on the toilet, how I was tearing my family up, tearing myself up, and tearing my life apart.  More talks ensured, crying, cleaning out my hundreds of dollars of shroom growing equipment, made some goals etc.  Shrooms caused me and my family a lot of grief, but as a whole I feel it has bettered my life.  It taught me to quit the drugs for now and focus on making my family happy as well as setting my life up.  Not to mention the spiritual growth and the way I live my life.  Some day I will return when all is well and stable.  Hope you enjoyed my tale. :smile:
Are the drugs doing you more good than bad? Think 'bout that.

Edited by geokills (11/04/02 03:41 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Re: My tale on 8 grams (has a moral to the story) [Re: ShroomNewb]
    #1013189 - 11/01/02 02:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Drugs do me more good than bad for the simple reason I use them for spirituality purposes and I don't abuse them.

OfflineItsAllGood
London Shroomer

Loc: London UK
Re: My tale on 8 grams (has a moral to the story) [Re: pimpadelic]
    #1013248 - 11/01/02 02:37 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ditto - you just have to respect and an open mind. Shrooms won't mess your life up - you will. I don't consider myself a drugy and i'm not messing anyones life up.

--------------------
What a terrible thing to lay on somebody with a head full of acid

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
    #1013257 - 11/01/02 02:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You didn't touch a level 5, during satori enlightenment, and other such higher states of consiousness, there is no pain, or pleasure, it is all one.

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#1013280 - 11/01/02 02:48 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yea, drugs dont harm the ones around you and yourself, you are the only one who can do that. Drugs just make some people better at fucking things up when used incorrectly. Some might say "there is no correct way to use drugs", but there is. Use them in moderation, and dont let them overwhelm you. The moment you stop respecting a substance, is the moment you are screwed.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

OfflineYellowSubmarine
Soviet Pig

Loc: U.S.S.R.
Re: My tale on 8 grams (has a moral to the story) [Re: bluesky]
    #1014551 - 11/02/02 12:16 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You fucking people are the ones that make this illegal! Wait till you get to college for fucks sake and you have your own place! Shit! Irresponsible fuck! No one under the age of 18, living with their fucking parents should be growing or abusing mushrooms! You're dancing around in wet cement.

fuck

-Joe Mamma

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

Re: My tale on 8 grams (has a moral to the story) [Re: YellowSubmarine]
    #1015013 - 11/02/02 04:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

im 17 and still live with my parents, but i only trip at home if they're away for the weekend or something (and my parents know i do drugs)...the reason this guy shouldnt be doing shrooms is because he is irresponsible and has no respect for them

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

OfflineTruBallin420
Marijuana User,Drug Lover
Loc: Maze and Blue
Re: My tale on 8 grams (has a moral to the story) [Re: croftsk]
    #1015050 - 11/02/02 04:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yea I believe age is really no factor in using drugs. As long as you are mature and responsible and use them for the right reasons, not just to get ripped. :wink: 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports