Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: hpi]
    #10127437 - 04/07/09 11:40 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

I think drag is kind of annoying but wouldn't rule it out if I really wanted to do it some day. Gender isn't definite or as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

As for trans, not really. But maybe a Kathoey. White t-girls usually look kind of funky but for some reason some Kathoeys are really hot. Even though I don't like women. It's confounding.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: BuggingOUT]
    #10128670 - 04/08/09 09:01 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

BuggingOUT said:
They shouldn't be allowed to procreate. They can adopt.

:lol: so what do you propose? The government should go around giving vasectomies to gay men and aborting foetuses out of lesbians? How many homosexual acts would you have to be convicted of to be declared "gay" and therefore unable to procreate? It may be well intentioned, but your proposal is unbelievably oppressive.

Quote:

Gays were hardwired to be gay so as not to make babies.

This is silly. First of all, gays aren't hardwired to be gay. Human sexuality is fluid, and there is ample scientific, sociological and anecdotal evidence to prove this. What can't be proved, is that homosexuality exists to prevent over-population. That is your theory to explain homosexual behavior and there isn't any evidence behind it.

If you are so hell bent on curbing population growth, why would you try and prevent homosexuals from having children? Wouldn't it make more sense to enforce a quota on the number of children a person can father/mother?

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery

Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: jds]
    #10128884 - 04/08/09 09:47 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

gay marrige/'civil partnerships' Yes

but what about gay couples adopting kids?

that for me is a no no.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: druqs]
    #10129180 - 04/08/09 10:43 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Why?

--------------------

- Thomas Paine

Invisibleadrug

Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: gluke bastid]
    #10129362 - 04/08/09 11:13 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

I can't believe nobody likes my idea of abolishing ALL government endorsed marriages. If these fucking right wingers and homophobes are so uppity that they can't even stand the thought of two people who love each other being married, then as far as I'm concerned, they don't deserve to be married either. They talk about honoring the sanctity of marriage, but when it comes right down to it, most straight couples can't honor the sanctity of marriage either. Its straight up bullshit.

Go get married in a church if you're some religious zealot and feel you need to be joined by god. The government does NOT need to be involved.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: adrug]
    #10129377 - 04/08/09 11:16 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

My sentiments exactly. Human beings have a natural right of free will, if they aren't harming anyone then let them do whatever they want.
Marriage is dumb but if people want to do it fucking let them because it's not the governments or anyone elses business.

--------------------

InvisibleSticky Green
Male

Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: jds]
    #10129435 - 04/08/09 11:26 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

I think talking about it is kinda stupid. Many people think it's a big issue. Truth is it's just an issue that gets people fired up. Politicians know this.

Personally I don't care if two homos fag out on each other. They're the ones that have to live with the ridiculous nature of what they do.
It doesn't affect me.

But from a personal liberty point of view. Who the fuck are you to say they can't. Worrying about what a bunch of fruitcakes are doing with they're lives makes you more pathetic than they are.

Bottom line: I'm so sick of hearing about it. I don't care what they do. It's none of my business. All the crusaders out there just need something to bitch about. Keep bitching long enough and soon the personal things in your life may get banned.

OfflineBuggingOUT
Stranger

#10129464 - 04/08/09 11:32 AM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

gluke bastid said:
Quote:

BuggingOUT said:
They shouldn't be allowed to procreate. They can adopt.

:lol: so what do you propose? The government should go around giving vasectomies to gay men and aborting foetuses out of lesbians? How many homosexual acts would you have to be convicted of to be declared "gay" and therefore unable to procreate? It may be well intentioned, but your proposal is unbelievably oppressive.

Quote:

Gays were hardwired to be gay so as not to make babies.

This is silly. First of all, gays aren't hardwired to be gay. Human sexuality is fluid, and there is ample scientific, sociological and anecdotal evidence to prove this. What can't be proved, is that homosexuality exists to prevent over-population. That is your theory to explain homosexual behavior and there isn't any evidence behind it.

If you are so hell bent on curbing population growth, why would you try and prevent homosexuals from having children? Wouldn't it make more sense to enforce a quota on the number of children a person can father/mother?

Funny how you offhandedly dismiss the science behind my conclusion and yet say some silly shit like this: "Human sexuality is fluid, and there is ample scientific, sociological and anecdotal evidence to prove this."

--------------------
Krishna said:
some fags melted down, other fags retaliated, i did my dishes.

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: BuggingOUT]
    #10129655 - 04/08/09 12:11 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

BuggingOUT said:
Funny how you offhandedly dismiss the science behind my conclusion and yet say some silly shit like this: "Human sexuality is fluid, and there is ample scientific, sociological and anecdotal evidence to prove this."

Offhanded? Au Contraire. I called you out on the fact that your poorly thought-out theory that gays are hardwired to control overpopulation isn't backed by science for the simple reason that there exists no scientific evidence to support it. Until you provide some, I will continue to dismiss your claims.

As for my claim, its not based on my own crack pot theories but instead on reading I've done on the subject. The scientific and sociological research have been out there for everyone to see for quite some time, and I have no trouble making some suggestions to a couple of articles you may wish to read:
An incredible article from Mother Jones about research proving human sexual fluidity

Another article about scientific study revealing the high levels of sexual fluidity common among women.

Believe me there are lots more. But since you haven't posted any articles and just working on your own conclusions I don't see any reason to provide more at this point.

Funny also how you completely dismissed the first part of my post that pointed out the complete foolishness of trying to decree that gays shouldn't be allowed to use their own bodies to procreate.

--------------------

- Thomas Paine

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Re: Gay Marriage? right or wrong [Re: adrug]
    #10129663 - 04/08/09 12:12 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

adrug said:
I can't believe nobody likes my idea of abolishing ALL government endorsed marriages.

I'm with you 100%

--------------------

- Thomas Paine

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#10129766 - 04/08/09 12:27 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Marriage is often a religious thing, and as such, should be overseen by the governing religious body.

Government should not grant such people any benefits from doing so.  There is no reason for it.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

OfflineBuggingOUT
Stranger

#10129949 - 04/08/09 12:55 PM (15 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

gluke bastid said:
Quote:

BuggingOUT said:

Offhanded? Au Contraire. I called you out on the fact that your poorly thought-out theory that gays are hardwired to control overpopulation isn't backed by science for the simple reason that there exists no scientific evidence to support it. Until you provide some, I will continue to dismiss your claims.

As for my claim, its not based on my own crack pot theories but instead on reading I've done on the subject. The scientific and sociological research have been out there for everyone to see for quite some time, and I have no trouble making some suggestions to a couple of articles you may wish to read:
An incredible article from Mother Jones about research proving human sexual fluidity

Another article about scientific study revealing the high levels of sexual fluidity common among women.

Believe me there are lots more. But since you haven't posted any articles and just working on your own conclusions I don't see any reason to provide more at this point.

Funny also how you completely dismissed the first part of my post that pointed out the complete foolishness of trying to decree that gays shouldn't be allowed to use their own bodies to procreate.

Mother Jones is pure shite. Your ideas are as poorly thought out as mine you condescending bag of shit

--------------------
Krishna said:
some fags melted down, other fags retaliated, i did my dishes.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder