Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Do you regularly go to jail/prison, the nut house, get shot, shoot yourself, or just plain vanish???
    #10079363 - 03/31/09 10:01 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Please answer truthfully, as we're trying to determine how shroomery members are making out in their off-line lives.
Do you regularly...
You may choose many
Have you ever engaged in ilicit activities and seen the inside of a jail cell?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (03/31/09 10:01 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: Do you regularly go to jail/prison, the nut house, get shot, shoot yourself, or just plain vanish??? [Re: fastfred]
    #10079383 - 03/31/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't been arrested since I was 22.  I am 30 now.

From age 15-22, I was arrested maybe ten times.

I have spent a year of my life behind bars.

I have been court ordered to rehab three times.

Times were tough.

In reference to the "illicit activities in a jail call," I have some interesting experiences.

When I first had to do time, I did three months in a city jail, where offenders with no holds were allowed to work for the city cutting grass.  I was on a crew with a cool ass black dude who sold a lot of coke when he was free, and therefore knew a shitload of people around town that owed him favors.  As soon as we would get out of the truck in the morning he would run toward the road to spot people.  Within five minutes, he'd see someone and throw his hands up in the air, and a bunch of times people would turn around and throw a couple blunts worth out.  The driver was cool with us smoking for some reason.  Every break he would drive us to a remote park so we could spark it up.  At one time, we had over a half ounce in the city jail truck. 

I had a buddy on another crew who used to keep Ativans.  There was a guy on his crew they called Big Pocket, on account of the way he would take two packs of Bugler and compress it into the biggest turd-shape you could imagine (about 2" diameter :shocked:), wrap it in duct tape, and shove it up his ass to get it in the jail, where he would sell his doo-doo squares for two zoom-zooms apiece.

The last time I was locked up, I was in county work release.  Before I went in, I had a job as a server/cocktailer in a local bar and grill.  They must have needed money, because they let me keep the job.  Apparently, it is rare to get a work-release job at an establishment with a liquor license in Alabama.  To make matters better, I had worked at this place for two years, so I had plenty of pain pill connections to buffer my jail experience.  I had it made.

My Monday through Friday schedule consisted of me leaving jail at 9 AM when I was not due at work until I was due at 11:00 AM for the lunch rush.  Unbeknownst to the powers that be, I would get off at 2 or 3 PM and come back in at five and work until 9 PM.  On Saturdays, I would pay my employer $2.13/hr for clocking me in, and I would usually get a motel room and chill with my girl.

When one is on work release, his check goes to the county, then the county gives him $25 a week or so to buy lunch.  I guess I slipped through the system cracks, since I was not in their office asking for money all the time.  Like I mentioned, I only made $2.13/hr, because servers depend on tips.  It was also printed on my check-stub the amount of credit card tips I received.  Somehow, I ended up handling my own money for the duration of my work release.  I knew they would eventually ask for the credit card tip money, so I had it.  I also had a shitload of cash tip money, and I specifically asked all my regulars to tip me in cash.

Since we were never allowed to have more than $25, I was stuffing money in the walls of the resturaunt every night.  On my last day, I had a feeling they were going to  carefully go through my books, so I snuck the credit card tip and hourly money into the jail the night before in my asscrack.  It was only around $1,200, since I had about $2,000 left back in the resturaunt.  You should have seen their eyes when they realized I had not been paying them all along and asked where the money was.  I produced a roll of hundreds and other bills and paid them up to the dollar past the exact amount I owed them and told them, "keep the change.  Well, it's been real, but I'm gonna go catch my ride."

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Edited by Swyfty Swyf (04/07/09 07:48 AM)

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Do you regularly go to jail/prison, the nut house, get shot, shoot yourself, or just plain vanish??? [Re: fastfred]
    #10083817 - 03/31/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Last time I was in jail, I was frying off of some nice acid.  Ill never forget that night.

OfflineProf. Astro
acirebma

Re: Do you regularly go to jail/prison, the nut house, get shot, shoot yourself, or just plain vanish??? [Re: DieCommie]
    #10089485 - 04/01/09 07:17 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Aren't you on the path to be a lawyer?

--------------------
:hanky:

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #10102651 - 04/03/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Never been arrested. Have no record.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

InvisibleBaeosistine
ڜڭۑۄڴڡڟژۻۼئٹ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: England
    #10105774 - 04/04/09 03:12 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Never been arrested, as I'm neither dumb nor unlucky (not so far anyway!)

--------------------
jesus

OfflineFellowGrower
Fungal Freedom Fighter
 User Gallery

Re: Do you regularly go to jail/prison, the nut house, get shot, shoot yourself, or just plain vanish??? [Re: Baeosistine]
    #10107232 - 04/04/09 08:42 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Read This.......AND This!

and then you'll know what getting busted for growing means...

--------------------

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #10120106 - 04/06/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Never been in a jail cell per se.  Just the holding area.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Do you regularly go to jail/prison, the nut house, get shot, shoot yourself, or just plain vanish??? [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10121204 - 04/07/09 02:31 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Amberica said:
Aren't you on the path to be a lawyer?

Nope.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag