Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cape Sheridan
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #10116206 - 04/06/09 11:31 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Yeah, but not by anyone knowledgeable. God damn there goes my faith in politics again. I JUST GOT IT BACK DAMMIT. :sad:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Lancaster]
    #10116240 - 04/06/09 11:35 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

You got it back because some unqualified jerk off from possibly the most corrupt political system in the country managed to gull a bunch of retards and MSM cunts into electing him?  You were not paying attention and now you have the whore you deserve.  I don't deserve it but you do.

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #10116267 - 04/06/09 11:39 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Calm down zaps.

And what do you mean about the rules of evidence?

I'm calling for her to be investigated (presuming that's the standard action).  If the rave act is good for others its good enough for the house she was in.

I have little doubt that the investigation will reveal she was using cocaine.

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

#10116333 - 04/06/09 11:48 AM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Woah woah woah, chill out bro.

I see where you're coming from, but after the Bush fiasco I genuinely believed that McCain was going to be elected and there would be another 8 years of fucked up shit. The prospect of Sarah Palin, one of the worst candidates to ever run on a presidential ticket, being a step away from president was so sickening to me that I was ecstatic that Obama was elected. Am I glad he was elected over McCain? You bet. Am I glad he is the president? Hell no, he is nearly as far away from the ideal as McCain was, when you look at how things should actually be. I've given up on this country anyway.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: johnm214]
    #10116561 - 04/06/09 12:20 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Calm down zaps.

And what do you mean about the rules of evidence?

I'm calling for her to be investigated (presuming that's the standard action).  If the rave act is good for others its good enough for the house she was in.

I have little doubt that the investigation will reveal she was using cocaine.

Based on what?  Don't you actually have to have some cocaine?  Not some video of her snorting chalk.

I'm sure she was tooting, as well, but that aint enough.  That's the rules of evidence I spoke of.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Lancaster]
    #10116590 - 04/06/09 12:26 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Lancaster said:

I see where you're coming from, but after the Bush fiasco I genuinely believed that McCain was going to be elected and there would be another 8 years of fucked up shit. The prospect of Sarah Palin, one of the worst candidates to ever run on a presidential ticket, being a step away from president was so sickening to me that I was ecstatic that Obama was elected. Am I glad he was elected over McCain? You bet. Am I glad he is the president? Hell no, he is nearly as far away from the ideal as McCain was, when you look at how things should actually be. I've given up on this country anyway.

You were duped.  You were duped into believing Barry was the Messiah, that Sarah Palin was dumb or a creationist or a whole bunch of other shit, that John McCain was a big meanie and a whole bunch of other shit.  Because you didn't pay attention.  Now you're complaining.  Joe Biden has been a national stage idiot for decades.  As far away from the ideal as McCain?  Bullshit, Obama is the biggest fraud ever.  His resume amounts to exactly zero. 

Since you have given up, please, give up entirely and stop fucking up the efforts of people who still care.

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #10116615 - 04/06/09 12:31 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

No you do not have to have cocaine recovered by law enforcement to investigate or prosecute for cocaine possesion and dealing (she was doing both it seemed).

All that needs to be established to indict is that it is more likely than not that she was dealing and possesing cocaine at some location.

Just send out subpoenas for trial and the grand jury to the people indentified in the video and the story and get your indictment and conviction.  Probably can seize the house too.

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #10116647 - 04/06/09 12:37 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
now you have the whore you deserve.  I don't deserve it but you do.

:yesnod:

i know this Dentist from Chicago who moved his practice down here because of state income taxes.  I'm not sure what state income taxes are but apparently they suck! :grin:

anyway he is a big Obama supporter and was upset because he was going to have to drop a few patients to stay under the Obama $250,000 tax increase....

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

#10116703 - 04/06/09 12:47 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Lancaster said:

You were duped.  You were duped into believing Barry was the Messiah, that Sarah Palin was dumb or a creationist or a whole bunch of other shit, that John McCain was a big meanie and a whole bunch of other shit.  Because you didn't pay attention.  Now you're complaining.  Joe Biden has been a national stage idiot for decades.  As far away from the ideal as McCain?  Bullshit, Obama is the biggest fraud ever.  His resume amounts to exactly zero. 

Since you have given up, please, give up entirely and stop fucking up the efforts of people who still care.

I wasn't duped into believing Sarah Palin is dumb or creationist, she is both of those things. She has a degree in journalism. Obama went to Harvard. She would have been a disaster. Biden may be a prick, but at least he is knowledgeable. I clearly stated as well that I never thought Obama was the messiah, just that he was better than McCain.

How am I "fucking up the efforts of people who still care"? I'm just giving my opinion here. Must have caught you on a bad day or something.

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

#10116717 - 04/06/09 12:49 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:

I wasn't duped into believing Sarah Palin is dumb, She has a degree in journalism.

Obama went to Harvard.

DUPED

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

#10116728 - 04/06/09 12:52 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

George Bush has degrees from Yale (B.A.) and Harvard (M.B.A.)

does that make him smarter than Obama?

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: lonestar2004]
    #10116745 - 04/06/09 12:56 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:

He comes from a family of oil barons and his father ruled the world, so forgive me if I am skeptical of his ability to get into those schools on academic merit alone.

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

#10116787 - 04/06/09 01:05 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Lancaster said:
Quote:

lonestar2004 said:

He comes from a family of oil barons and his father ruled the world, so forgive me if I am skeptical of his ability to get into those schools on academic merit alone.

so what?

Obama's grand parents who raised him were wealthy, and sent him to the most expensive private schools and most elite Colleges....

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10116788 - 04/06/09 01:05 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard law school without ever having received any kind of honors at all while an undergrad at Columbia.  That is unheard of.  He was 100% Affirmative Action admission, which is even more fraudulent than usual in his case because he was not disadvantaged.

Sarah Palin is most clearly not dumb.

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

#10116800 - 04/06/09 01:08 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

but she does not have Testicles like Joe Biden so she must be dumb....

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

#10116850 - 04/06/09 01:23 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Have you seen this?

This video

is fascinating to watch as well. She descends into vague talking points when she doesn't understand something. In this case, she says absolutely nothing that is related to the question. This small clip convinced me of her ability to lead.

She was a populist, chosen to appeal to the older conservative base that emphasizes and values small town politics, and one of the many groups in america that values commonality and unintelligence.  This is evident in Palin's frequent references to "Joe Six Pack" and how she would constantly make an effort to remind you of your neighbor's wife. I just don't want my neighbor running the country.

Edited by Lancaster (04/06/09 01:31 PM)

Offlinelonestar2004
 User Gallery

#10116875 - 04/06/09 01:27 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

did Johnm214 PM you that youtube?  :smirk:

--------------------

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10116883 - 04/06/09 01:28 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

She didn't perform well on TV.  So what?

--------------------

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

#10116907 - 04/06/09 01:33 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
She didn't perform well on TV.  So what?

She didn't "perform" well at all, ever. Even someone who gets stage fright should be able to respond to a question without sounding like she did. Does that not make it obvious to you that she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about?

--------------------

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: lonestar2004]
    #10117573 - 04/06/09 03:33 PM (15 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

lonestar2004 said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
now you have the whore you deserve.  I don't deserve it but you do.

:yesnod:

i know this Dentist from Chicago who moved his practice down here because of state income taxes.  I'm not sure what state income taxes are but apparently they suck! :grin:

anyway he is a big Obama supporter and was upset because he was going to have to drop a few patients to stay under the Obama $250,000 tax increase....

How does dropping patients help you save money? I guess that's why he's a dentist, not an accountant :grin:

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom