Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMycoThaikoh
Cognacaholic
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Anonymous]
    #1002465 - 10/29/02 03:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
Re: Sex and Middle Management [Re: Anonymous]
    #1002573 - 10/29/02 06:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Whatever you decide to do, I hope it works out well for the both of you! :smile:
-Bruiser 

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Anonymous

Re: Sex and Middle Management [Re: MycoThaikoh]
    #1002687 - 10/29/02 08:17 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks MycoT, and Bruiser -
I act like a Worldy Oracle, but really, Im just a young girl, and this secenario is very exciting, and mildly intimidting.

Last night he asked me if i was Pagan, I guess im pretty transparent - He said he was once Pagan but is now Apathetic - I laughed- he said he left Paganism becuase he was the only one he knew who was in that type of Lifestyle, and that it still held some interest for him, namely the "Forested Orgies" - I told him if he couldnt afford a room, dont bother to talk to me - He turned 3 shades of red - and then we had a good laugh - I need to laugh - and this Guy sems all too ready to accomodate me  - Laughing for me is like breath, I cant enough of it, and the more I get the more elated I feel .

I think he is shy, and I have a very overpowering personality -which is hard to detect on line, :grin: and it may intimidate him - He swoops iin during the day, sometimes just to stand by me, not to really say anything - Last night he asked me to "Put a Spell on him" - I dont know if he was hinting a a 'Love Spell' or what - I wanted to say "Too Late" - But I didnt want to scare him -  :grin:

I think I will make a move on Hallowen - Im coming dressed as a Girl , and he may see me for the first time as One - since I have to dress like im going into battle when I show up for my shift - My Plan is to come in with the cake I baked for the Store (I want to thank them all for helping the New Kid out) and then it will be a few minutes till his Shift is over - ahhh, See, Im not waiting for him - its a coincidence  :smirk: And then we'll take it from there.
Wish me luck Boys, The Oracle needs to get laid.
I mean, fall in Love,  then get laid.  :laugh: - OoD 

OfflineBruiser

#1002690 - 10/29/02 08:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

:blush: Good Luck OoD!! Your plan is sound. Now you just have to wait until Thursday! :laugh: :grin:  I hope you get laid..... I mean fall in love! (Then get laid!)
-Bruiser 

--------------------

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
Loc: The northern part of sout...
    #1002789 - 10/29/02 09:18 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I've been reading this thread for a couple a days and just want to chip in my .02. I sense good things on the horizon. If he doesn't make the move, you should. I get the "nice guy" rap because I'm shy at first. But once I'm in and feel comfortable, I begin to feel confident and take a more aggressive role. (don't know if aggressive is the right word, but I hope you know what I mean). And just a note, I only am shy with the ones I'm interested in, because there is something at stake. I'm not too shy with girls I could care less about. I hope that's the case with your new friend.
Of course you must now kiss and tell, with as much or as little detail as necessary. Good Luck, OoD!! :cool:

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

Shur drinkin kils brane sells--but only the week ones!!

Anonymous

Re: Sex and Middle Management [Re: Fred Garvin]
    #1003172 - 10/29/02 12:04 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

- Hey Fred,
I hope your feelings bode true, im in need of some Lovin' -
And as for him being Shy, it may be due in part to the fact hes very tall and not 'classicly' good looking, so he may have reservations about dating someone as lovely as myself  :laugh: - I have never turned a Guy down based on looks - I screw with my Mind for a few months first before I do it with my Body, and if he cant handle that, it doesnt work . I am confident he has the necessary appetite for the Game -  His Opening Moves are tentative, but belie abilities yet unseen.

I also get the feeling he is Shy around Girls, For he's quite surly with Others, but when he speaks to me, hes quiet and respectful - I think he doesnt want to say anything 'stupid' - You know how it is when you first meet a Person, you send your Representitive to greet them - I need to get him out of the Store to see how he really is . I dont see why hes so worried, Im a stumble bum, and have tripped 2x in his presence, which does not lend its self to my regal aire.  :crazy:

So,  I am going to follow my Gut and just ask him to see a Live Show in the Area - its halloween night for christs sake, Mischeif Night - and threre are plenty of Shows that start right about the time he gets off -  What the hell, the worst he could say is 'No'. It may give him an opportunity to say 'Yes' at a later date, now that the Question has been asked.

And dont worry, if anything happens, Ill give you all the PG13 version.  :smirk: I love to kiss and tell and kiss and kiss....-OoD

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #1004544 - 10/29/02 09:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I haven't posted much, but this title intrigued me...........
I say go for it. You aren't planning on making this "job" your career. You don't know how long the job will last, so have fun with it. He definitely wanted a love spell

Good luck to you

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1004564 - 10/29/02 09:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

sounds great Oracle!  :laugh:  you seem to have this all planned out, a couple steps ahead of the prey.  good luck hun.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
    #1005569 - 10/30/02 09:07 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

This thread makes me want to go get a job at a copy shop! Sounds like there are some quality chicks working there, and if quality women like OoD are not there, at least the rest sound easy! :cool:

--------------------

The above statements are just the incoherent babblings of your friendly neighborhood Cracker!

OfflinePapa_Bear
M-M GOOD!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado
    #1009004 - 10/31/02 02:39 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Being male it is difficult to tell you what to do. I for one would never ever screw a person I work with it does nothing but cause tension and makes it difficult to concentrate on the job. Believe me I have tried it before.........but if you think you can handle it go get it! Don't be shy tell him what you want! If you don't think it is gong to work then jump ship stay away from him it can only bring you GRIEF! Of course I'm the one who had thoughts of screwing my g/f''s daughter.......By the way thanks for the advice!

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#1009685 - 10/31/02 09:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

So OracleOfDelphi, did you find what you were looking for?

Anonymous

Re: Sex and Middle Management [Re: Brukan]
    #1009875 - 10/31/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Not yet Brukan...
Tonight is the Night!

I have created all manner of epicurious goodies, under the auspice of "Halloween treats" - I have even created a 'special' dish just for Him....It contains a few select herbs known for their power in softening the heart - I am an accomplished cook and herbalist- and I know of 2 routes to a mans heart  :wink: - I intend to take the high road - for I think This One is Important.
So, I am sitting here in curlers and my robe, with my outfit all laid out on the bed, I have a cute black feathered halo I will be wearing to complete my look  - And I just wanted to look at this thread - and ask you all to
Wish your Oracle Luck in the Attainment of a New Beau " - Its been a while - and I need a new hobby.

And, if it doesnt work out, I can always eat some of the cupcakes I made - the secret ingreident is "Love" - :grin: -OoD 

OfflineBruiser

#1010233 - 10/31/02 01:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Good luck OoD! If it doesn't work out, give me a call! I'll share a few of those cupcakes with you! :wink:
-Bruiser 

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Sex and Middle Management [Re: Bruiser]
    #1011365 - 10/31/02 08:23 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

/me drops an uneaten tray of cupcakes on the Collective Shroomery Table.

Hi Guys....it was not a good night.
Seems some assholes decided to throw a garbage can through the window of our Store - sending glass shrapnel all over the store.
Then 3 CoWorkers quit, and 4 called out 'Sick'( read, I want to go get drunk early) - So the few ppl who were left, were in a really bad mood - :confused:

My Guy was there, he was dirty and had some glass cuts, since he was by the window when the incident occured.
I got to speak to him for about 30 seconds, gave him his chow and took off - He seemed happy to see me, but there was a weird/bad vibe in the air - Going out after work was  SO  not an option - I made a hasty exit - I didnt want to be in the Area any more.
I stopped byu a local barand had a friendly conversation with a very drunk Englishman, who bought me two drinks, then proceed to ask me if he could come back home with me -  :mad: -Needless to say I was riding the J train by myself back home.

- Maybe tomorrow things will be better - For now, Im going to smoke this grass and eat some cupcakes.....Anyone want some? :crazy:
-OoD   

OfflineFred Garvin
Male Prostitute
    #1011389 - 10/31/02 08:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Mmm, homemade love cupcakes. I'll take two please.
Sorry to hear about your evening. Timings all wrong. Well I hope you don't give up, I'm waiting to hear about a succesful love connection. Keep us posted. Happy Halloween. :frown:

--------------------

Anonymous

#1011502 - 10/31/02 09:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well that sucks!

I was saying hex, er I mean praying for you all day! :wink:

Tough luck, but good things come to those who wait.

Sorry to hear about the bad news.

See ya soon!

Cheers,

OfflineBruiser

#1012449 - 11/01/02 06:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry your time was not a good one. :crazy: I was pulling for ya. There's always next time, so all is not lost. :smile: In the meantime, hooks me up with a cupcake!  :grin:
-Bruiser 

--------------------

OfflineNewbie2000
Idiot:www.soby.us

Re: Sex and Middle Management [Re: SixTango]
    #1012799 - 11/01/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Life is too short.

Your job sucks anyway.

I say you do the whole "your g/f must be proud" Not only will you uncover the truth, but just saying that is a big hint to the guy, When he answers no (and he will - if he had a g/f she would have called by now, trust me) you can follow up with some flirting. "no g/f? Oh, thats a shame!" If he doesn't ask you out on the spot, ask him there and then. That way, you're in like Flynn.

Whoever Flynn is.

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #1013264 - 11/01/02 12:42 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry to hear about your night...
I hope you take another chance and that it will all work out

--------------------
Just a little nervous from the fall.

OfflinePapa_Bear
M-M GOOD!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Colorado
    #1013640 - 11/01/02 03:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

So sorry about your spoiled night "Best Laid Plans of Mice and (Wo)Men"  Better luck next time..... Keep the faith your time will Come!  :smile: 

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale