Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: Shad0w]
    #10107571 - 04/04/09 09:51 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

hmm did you have an extremely empty stomach sometimes with no food, water, or stomach acid, it throws in a little blood.  I mean its not ALOT of blood i mean like youll see a few drops in a splash of stomach acid.  But that also could be from the rawness of your intestines from puking.  Pretty much you have to be puking long and hard for blood in the vomit to be considered normal if this wasnt the circumstance...see a doc man

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemorethanafeeling
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: mockingbird]
    #10107967 - 04/04/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

ya dude seriously see a doctor, wtf are you scared of, being diagnosed?

Offlinedeladude
king size

Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: morethanafeeling]
    #10108007 - 04/04/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

get checked. stomach ulcers left untreated can turn into cancer.

--------------------
losers always talk about doing their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: deladude]
    #10108028 - 04/04/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I got three letters for you.

LSD

*The more I do mushrooms the less and less I begin to like them. It seems that every trip guaranteed will have uncomfortable parts, whether it be panic/fear/confusion/anxiety/nervousness. However with LSD, the one and only time I have done it, it was mellow, amazing, and joyful through and through. The afterglow the next day was amazing.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Edited by Legalize (04/04/09 11:33 PM)

OfflineDude96
Stranger

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: Legalize]
    #10108194 - 04/05/09 12:05 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Legalize said:
I got three letters for you.

LSD

*The more I do mushrooms the less and less I begin to like them. It seems that every trip guaranteed will have uncomfortable parts, whether it be panic/fear/confusion/anxiety/nervousness. However with LSD, the one and only time I have done it, it was mellow, amazing, and joyful through and through. The afterglow the next day was amazing.

I would look into seeing a doctor before trying new/other drugs as an alternative.

--------------------
"We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that our eyes once watered."
-Tom Stoppard

"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
-Samuel Johnson

I will be a cancer upon you, ravaging all that you love and sundering your beliefs. Then, and only then, once you have fallen so far and are but a shell of that which you once were, I will grant you your every dream.
Only to crush them all before your eyes. You doubted my willpower, you abused my generosity, and now you will recognize my cruelty.
-Anonymous

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #10109492 - 04/05/09 09:30 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
How often do you puke when you DON'T take mushrooms? Might be a stomach ulcer...

That's my thinking...

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: N2loma]
    #10109513 - 04/05/09 09:36 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'd be willing to bet that you're just imagining it. If you had a stomach ulcer or something like that, you definitely would have noticed it by now, and it wouldn't only happen when you ate mushrooms. You probably either ate something with red dye or food coloring in it, or you're just tripping and imagining it's blood. Does it hurt when you throw up?

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

Offlinefucktank
Stranger
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: DemonoftheDrop]
    #11696903 - 12/22/09 02:16 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DemonoftheDrop said:
this seems to happen to me lot when i dose mush..i think i should steer clear from them for a while b/c vomiting blood on a psychedelic isn't exactly me definition a fun time..but what im wondering is..does this happen to anyone else?

I actually joined this site to say that I've had this exact experiance. I'd say it was a half a cup of blood, with quite a bit of water each time. I'd puke, feel fine, and about a half hour to an hour later, be puking again. Nobody knew what was happening until 6 hours after dosing, I was like, "Guys, I'm puking blood and might faint, as a last request. No hospital". They decided an hour later that it was time to leave, and I couldn't actually stand up, feeling as faint as I was, and ended up needing to lay down in the elevator, and even in the driveway while they were unlocking the truck. I figured if I curled up, I wouldn't hit my head if I passed out. After driving for some time, I forced down a fruit cup, and that was the end of it. Second time it had happened. First time was at Shambhala, and after hitchiking there, panhandling in line to get in a day early, and chooseing mushrooms as a starting drug, I missed it! After panning fifty dollars from the line, I missed the whole day. 12 hours I puked blood, and passed out over and over. Weird thing is, I've done mush successfully before.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: fucktank]
    #11696917 - 12/22/09 02:19 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

If you're puking blood on mushrooms, you probably have a medical condition such as an ulcer and should get checked out.

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11696924 - 12/22/09 02:22 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

It's probably an ulcer. Mushrooms are hard to digest in general, especially if dried and uncooked. I've never heard of something like this before, nor have I experienced anything like it. My best guess is a stomach ulcer.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: nooneman]
    #11696932 - 12/22/09 02:25 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
It's probably an ulcer. Mushrooms are hard to digest in general, especially if dried and uncooked. I've never heard of something like this before, nor have I experienced anything like it. My best guess is a stomach ulcer.

Yep.

--------------------

Offlinesower
Tea junkie
 User Gallery

Loc: Shpongleland
Re: Puking blood on shrooms [Re: LSDreamer]
    #11697435 - 12/22/09 07:36 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I also think that it's likely to be an ulcer, and those things can get pretty nasty if left alone. It would probably be a good idea to try and avoid acidic foods, cigarettes and shrooms for a while. If you start getting intense abdominal pains, vomiting or bad cases of heartburn, I'd see a doctor immediately.

--------------------
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale