Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Is it possible to make LSD from LSA? [Re: Brainiac]
    #10098130 - 04/02/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

That guy sucks and all, but I like you less and less every minute.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesamba_lightning
diminished 5th
Male User Gallery

Re: Is it possible to make LSD from LSA? [Re: thejesterjester]
    #10098135 - 04/02/09 11:01 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thejesterjester said:
haha fucktard, your so god damn funny.

You're a fucking asshole, with no help at all. Why are you on here just saying stupid shit. People come on here to ask for help and to talk, fucking dick head...

nah man..you extract the SPICE0RZ from your mother juice cos all the brahs
no its the strongest from there...thats what shroomery doesnt want you to know!

then you get a gun.... and the rest works out

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Is it possible to make LSD from LSA? [Re: awesomebastard]
    #10098147 - 04/02/09 11:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
That guy sucks and all, but I like you less and less every minute.

Get inline to suck my balls, like everyone else that doesn't like me...

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

#10098155 - 04/02/09 11:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, since that's generally what I do to people I dont like.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10098232 - 04/02/09 11:22 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

As for your chemical question, I pretty sure that most of the chemicals have to be bought from a chemical manufacture company. I'm looking at some of the procedures on a document called "Possible two-step synth of LSD from LSA and iso-LSA" on Erowid.org under LSD -> Synthesis, and some examples of chemcials/techniques used are "extracted methylene chloride" and "dried with sodium sulfate". These chemicals are most likely not found at your local Home Depot, but come from specialized chemical suppliers. You *might* be able to get from a store, but it won't be pure and it will have a lot of chemicals with it you don't want.

Back to the guide, its actually showing a *possible* method to make an analogue to LSD with a chemical called lysergic acid methyl ester (for comparsion, LSD stands for lysergic acid diethylamide ). I am not sure if its an exact analogue, with all the potency, effects, and strenght of typical LSD, but it seems to be the easiest method I found in my short search of info.

The good thing is they are using extracts of LSA from Morning Glories/HBWR using Methanol/Ethanol (ethanol is basically pure alcohol, like Everclear and methanol can be bought at stores, although its not pure). 

Side Note: samba_lightning was right. If you want a serious discussion about LSD manufacturing, you should post in the "Other Drugs Discussion" or "Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals" sections, NOT in the "I like to fuck with people using my keyboard by posting stupid shit" vibe that is The Pub discussion threads. Sadly, those sections don't get very much traffic, so you wouldn't get as many response. But, at least the responses would be intelligent and useful instead of the enormous pile of elephant shit people have dropped on top this thread. I apologize for their immaturity on this obviously serious topic for you.

~ Lo9ical Cha0s ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: Is it possible to make LSD from LSA? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10098254 - 04/02/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I apologize for their immaturity on this obviously serious topic for you.

~ Lo9ical Cha0s ~

:rofl:

I thought everyone was just trying to match the tone of the OP.  "Dudez how does i makez acid without uzing chemicals?" isn't exactly what I would consider a serious topic.

A serious topic is "What are the relative advantages and disadvantaged of the phosphorous oxychloride route versus using a peptide coupling agent?"

Offlinethejesterjester
Stranger
Re: Is it possible to make LSD from LSA? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10103025 - 04/03/09 10:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
As for your chemical question, I pretty sure that most of the chemicals have to be bought from a chemical manufacture company. I'm looking at some of the procedures on a document called "Possible two-step synth of LSD from LSA and iso-LSA" on Erowid.org under LSD -> Synthesis, and some examples of chemcials/techniques used are "extracted methylene chloride" and "dried with sodium sulfate". These chemicals are most likely not found at your local Home Depot, but come from specialized chemical suppliers. You *might* be able to get from a store, but it won't be pure and it will have a lot of chemicals with it you don't want.

Back to the guide, its actually showing a *possible* method to make an analogue to LSD with a chemical called lysergic acid methyl ester (for comparsion, LSD stands for lysergic acid diethylamide ). I am not sure if its an exact analogue, with all the potency, effects, and strenght of typical LSD, but it seems to be the easiest method I found in my short search of info.

The good thing is they are using extracts of LSA from Morning Glories/HBWR using Methanol/Ethanol (ethanol is basically pure alcohol, like Everclear and methanol can be bought at stores, although its not pure). 

Side Note: samba_lightning was right. If you want a serious discussion about LSD manufacturing, you should post in the "Other Drugs Discussion" or "Chemistry and Pharmaceuticals" sections, NOT in the "I like to fuck with people using my keyboard by posting stupid shit" vibe that is The Pub discussion threads. Sadly, those sections don't get very much traffic, so you wouldn't get as many response. But, at least the responses would be intelligent and useful instead of the enormous pile of elephant shit people have dropped on top this thread. I apologize for their immaturity on this obviously serious topic for you.

~ Lo9ical Cha0s ~

Thanks man. I'll check that article out.

As for the other assholes - screw you

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#10103993 - 04/04/09 06:36 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

hahah he ate the orange

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Is it possible to make LSD from LSA? [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #10104258 - 04/04/09 08:55 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

The easy way, is to change the A for a D......

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #10104265 - 04/04/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Brainiac said:
The easy way, is to change the A for a D......

That definitely takes the least amount of difficult-to-acquire chemicals

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#10104426 - 04/04/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Just curious. Can you extract LSA from HBWR seeds or MG seeds and then make LSD from it?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates