Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerjbouw
Stranger
answers
    #1009626 - 10/31/02 10:25 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hi,

Hmmm, i'm kinda frustrated here. I started a few weeks ago with 1.5grams of dried Philosphers stones, and although the high was nice, nothing really spectacular happend. So i thought i try again, and 11 days later i took 1.5 grams of dried cubensis. I did it better this time, taking the day of, packing my backpack, and went of to the woods the entire day. After 1 hour things started to 'wave' and i felt really dreamlike and experienced some deep respect for nature. It lasted for about 1 hour and then i came down again. Although i liked the effect i expected a little more. I was afraid to take a higher dose, since it was my second time on shrooms. I have to say that i have a lot of experience with weed though.
I tried to lead my thoughts to some really hard decisions i have to make soon.
But it didn't work. It leaves me a bit frustated. I want some ANSWERS!

Anyone ever used shrooms to find some answers to your life? I would really like to know what do for my next trip. Maybe i'm just to impatient, i don't know.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
Re: answers [Re: rjbouw]
    #1009730 - 10/31/02 11:41 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

nothing 'really spectacular' is likely to happen at 1.5 grams.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: answers [Re: Bilge]
    #1009831 - 10/31/02 12:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hey man dont worry it will come natural.

Now that you have dose two times that is great, now you have a feel for the drug and know a little bit what its about, so next time I suggest you go for 2.5 just a gram short of an 1/8, and possibly an 1/8 if you wanna go a bit deeper but from personal experience the best way to get into shrooms is slowly.

As for the thinking part - with the important decisions you have to make soon, well.. From personal experience I found that when I am "tripping" nicely I can't really focus on thoughts or issues they just sorta come freely, but what I noticed is that everytime I come down from a trip there is a thinking stage (like a last plateau for me) where I find myself thinking about issues in life and things that concern me, and it comes naturally to me, its not like I try to think, but it comes to me at the end of my trips and I turn into such a nice person and I see everything so peaceful and beautiful.

So what I suggest is to enjoy the trip while its lasting, and next time wait until the comedown to think about your life, as that is what works for me, I hope it can work for you.

Sorry if this wasn't written in the best understandable format, but I tried my best and I hope you can understand what I am saying here.

Anyways class is starying I gotta go, later man and good luck to finding those "answers" :laugh:

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

InvisiblePeaceful_Nomad
On the Path ofthe Feather
 User Gallery

Loc: Sometimes Kansas - Maybe ...
    #1009851 - 10/31/02 12:33 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

In reply to:

although the high was nice, nothing really spectacular happend.

If answers are what you seek in your life, the high should not be the
focus of your experience. Just allow yourself to be and live in the moment.
If you are concerned about the destination (the potential physical effects
of the catalyst you are using for your divination), you will miss the journey
entirely.

In reply to:

After 1 hour things started to 'wave' and i felt really dreamlike and experienced some deep respect for nature. It lasted for about 1 hour and then i came down again. Although i liked the effect i expected a little more.

Dosage has nothing to do with enlightenment. Some psychonauts obtain
life-changing epiphanies through low dosage. Go into your experience without
expectation and you will be rewarded greatly. Having high expectations
(no pun intended) can actually diminish the effects you seek.

In reply to:

I tried to lead my thoughts to some really hard decisions i have to make soon. But it didn't work. It leaves me a bit frustated. I want some ANSWERS!

If you take the time to just enjoy being alive, having the ability to utilize all your
senses, and allow yourself to just "be", without expectation of what will
happen in the future or criticism of what has happened in the past, many answers
to the questions you seek in life will reveal themselves.

Age has nothing to do with growing as an individual. Perhaps you need to
allow yourself to just have fun. Go play some frisbee with a friend, fly a kite,
lie out under the stars on a moonless night. Don't get wrapped up in others
expectations, and most importantly, don't allow others expectations of you to
become your own.

If you could do anything in the world for a lifelong career, what would that
be? What do you think would sustain your happiness for the remainder of
your life (however long or short that may be)? Place these questions in
the back of your mind each day, forget about them, and then focus on making
every aspect of your day as fun as can be.

Sooner than later, you will probably notice a pattern develop (based on the latter
subconcious questions) and the path you are taking will be either be in direct
relation to your wants and desires, or you may be doing everything in your power
to sabotage your dreams. (Some people have a deep set fear of success in
the subconcious belief that they do not deserve to be happy).

In reply to:

I would really like to know what do for my next trip. Maybe i'm just to impatient, i don't know.

Before embarking on another psychedelic experience, perhaps you should
do some aerobics for the mind and soul through meditation. There are many
forms of meditation available. Find the one that suits you and practice on
quieting your mind. By practicing meditation (without the use of chemical
intervention) you will appreciate the wonders that mushrooms can reveal
(at any dosage).

Hope this has been of some help to you.

Peace to Everyone,

Peaceful Nomad

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1010171 - 10/31/02 02:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

"I tried to lead my thoughts to some really hard decisions i have to make soon.
But it didn't work. It leaves me a bit frustated. I want some ANSWERS!"

While one is actually tripping, from my experience, there aren't many answers laying around - however every time I trip there are tons of QUESTIONS that arise that I should have already been thinking about...... its best to store all the thoughts that come through as best as possible and then do the processing after your peak.

Oh and TrauM: "but what I noticed is that everytime I come down from a trip there is a thinking stage (like a last plateau for me) where I find myself thinking about issues in life and things that concern me, and it comes naturally to me, its not like I try to think, but it comes to me at the end of my trips and I turn into such a nice person and I see everything so peaceful and beautiful."

Aahhhh yes.. the elusive "second part" of the mushroom trip. People rarely discuss this, but this comes after the peak and is a totally different kind of high..... I always seem very disconnected and self-reflective, and spend lots of time just slowly going over just about everything that matters to me :smile: its really great :-D and I often forget about that part until I'm there.

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
take your time, rjbouw.... you've got a lifetime

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
Re: answers [Re: Strumpling]
    #1010488 - 10/31/02 04:32 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Aahhhh yes.. the elusive "second part" of the mushroom trip. "People rarely discuss this, but this comes after the peak and is a totally different kind of high..... I always seem very disconnected and self-reflective, and spend lots of time just slowly going over just about everything that matters to me its really great :-D and I often forget about that part until I'm there"

I personally enjoy the second part of the trip better than the first. I am always in the best mood of my life on the comedown. Ahhhhh, life is good. I like to listen to music on the comdown, and just wrap myself in blankets. The blankets make me feel really secure, you know?? Beiing outside is the best, as long as you aways have an extra layer to put on, for me anyways. I get I feeling of emptyness when I am on shrooms, if I get cold at all. LAst trip I went on was probably one of the most intense. A freind and I each took 7 grams(weak, weak mushrooms, grown all the way out). It was the most beautiful autumn day, sun shining very bright and everything. We have a lake right beside my house, so we went down to this sucluded beach. As we came out of the trees into an opening, I marveled at the beauty. How can the world be so beautiful?? I wish I had a picture of the spot we were at. Maybe when I get a digital camera. Sandy beach, not a house anywhere near, sand dunes all around us. So it was like a little beach, with a sand hill behind us. The sun was shining, and reflecting of the lake. I just sat there in awe, and could not beleive how much Beauty I saw, now that I was looking at it from a different point of view. I wish you guys could have been there, it was bliss.

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Offlinerjbouw
Stranger
Re: answers [Re: TrauM]
    #1012421 - 11/01/02 08:02 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you all for the input! Your posts really made me think. Next time i shroom (i think next week) i will go for the full 3 grams with a completely blanc mind. (If that's possible)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1013890 - 11/01/02 06:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

YES! fantastic idea - its best to try and keep a clear mind, although it won't stay clear for long...

Here's something I've noticed :While tripping on good shrooms, its like I go on a journey through the labrynth that is my un/subconscious, and instead of really THINKING all the thoughts and information that is stored there, I kind of just "look" at these thoughts and ideas and observations...... something really weird happens when I cling to a certain thought that goes by.. its hard to explain but once I latch onto a thought it will not go away for a long time, and is then attached and compared with all the others I go through, which oftentimes leads to intense feelings of deja-vu and being caught in loops and so on.......... nowadays I avoid really trying to think about something in particular until after the peak :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
good luck. don't forget to HAVE FUN and smile :-D heheh

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinehuboldium
Re: answers [Re: Strumpling]
    #1014778 - 11/02/02 02:37 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

dont expect answers to questions, enjoy the journey, not the destination, you will see that you actualy are getting the answers to your questions, but when you focus on trying you miss them completley, relax, and let your mind go free

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience