Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Montreal, Canada Flag
Tweaking curveball
    #10090735 - 04/01/09 10:15 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

For all the speeders on here, you HAVE to play curveball whilst sped. It's :awebig:

I wanted to make this thread a while ago but man I used to sit here and play curveball while on 300mg + adderall. I swear it's fucking amazing, sometimes it even beats playing PS3 when :twitchy:

--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: hpi]
    #10090944 - 04/01/09 10:44 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Wow, 300mg of Adderall... Why don't you take the plunge to Meth?

Even at my worst of amphetamine addiction, 300mg of Adderall or Dexedrine would last me 3-5 days.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #10091008 - 04/01/09 10:52 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I quit Meth a long time ago and just swithced to amps.

:lol:, 300mg was a daily dose for me. 600mg was the most Ive taken at once. It made me such a fucking asshole though, I got banned like 3 times for all my asshole remarks and shit.

12 days without it, 2 more weeks to go and then I can play speeding curveball again!

--------------------

There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
    #10091026 - 04/01/09 10:55 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

:meff: ftw

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#10091029 - 04/01/09 10:55 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Well, good luck to you. I don't know why you bother with Adderall though, Dexedrine is much more tolerable and enjoyable.

Unless you are in Canada.

O wait...

:scream:

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #10091040 - 04/01/09 10:57 PM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I like Adderall more then Dexedrine, the mix of different speeds is :drooling:

Ive taken 550mg of Dexedrine at once many times but I like 550mg of Adderall way more.

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

OfflineDrunken_Jester
Resident Opiphille
Male

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #10091962 - 04/02/09 01:49 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

I'm weary of any supposed tweakers that post on here...cause I was tweaking hardcore whilst being a member here and I was never so open to post on a forum. Not even on the bottom of the barrel Benzedrex have I ever felt the need to post. Either you're a young ass tweaker that will soon learn the perils of physical stimulation and mental fatigue or you're a straight up faker.

At the most you're a weekend warrior who claims in pursuit of acclaim.

OfflineRainman420
Music is my Life
Male User Gallery

Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: Drunken_Jester]
    #10092009 - 04/02/09 02:03 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

How bad is the mental fatigue part? I have definitely felt really drained mentally after taking Adderall.

--------------------
The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to selfishness;
From selfishness to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10093032 - 04/02/09 09:16 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Drunken_Jester said:
I'm weary of any supposed tweakers that post on here...cause I was tweaking hardcore whilst being a member here and I was never so open to post on a forum. Not even on the bottom of the barrel Benzedrex have I ever felt the need to post. Either you're a young ass tweaker that will soon learn the perils of physical stimulation and mental fatigue or you're a straight up faker.

I'm young, I'm only 18. I love posting on here when I'm speeding but I probably shouldn't be cause I sometimes sound like a madman. Internet + speed is :awesome:

Explain these perils or psyical stimulation and mental fatigue.

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Invisiblegrewya
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arlen Gun Club
    #10093063 - 04/02/09 09:22 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

:lol:  I suck at curveball.  I haven't done meth in about 9 months. I'll keep that in mind the next time I remind myself why I don't do speed anymore.  :meff:

--------------------
Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.  - Joe Biden

Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
    #10093074 - 04/02/09 09:24 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Drunken_Jester said:

Why? Because that's the way you feel?
:rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: skin_]
    #10093098 - 04/02/09 09:30 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

^^^ EXACTLY!

You see, speeders think alike! I was about to type up a storm but I held back and decided to not be an asshole.

I haven't experience anything negative yet, sure I have gotten more aggressive and hostile but other then that Ive experienced no fatigue or mental drain even after 500mg Adderall doses :shrug:

Everyones different dude, I love my speed and I will keep doing it, in 2 weeks though :wink:

Oh yeah and I'm no straight up faker :

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9283152/fpart/1

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: grewya]
    #10093108 - 04/02/09 09:33 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

grewya20 said:
:lol:  I suck at curveball.  I haven't done meth in about 9 months. I'll keep that in mind the next time I remind myself why I don't do speed anymore.  :meff:

Why don't you do it anymore? The constant repetitiveness of useless things? :lol:

Only speed can make you sit for hours on end doing the most useless shit, like playing curveball for 5 hours and having the time of you're life :P

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlineskin_
d^_^b
Male

Loc: Texas
    #10093129 - 04/02/09 09:38 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Ahahah, I had to try hard to not be an asshole. This is day two of no stimulants, I've been binging daily for the last two weeks (mainly MDPV) and I've noticed I snap from my calm and passive self to 30 seconds bouts of mega-rage at the smallest things.

Speed is the bomb, as long as like everything else, you use responsibly. :wink:

--------------------

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10093157 - 04/02/09 09:48 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Ya you gotta take breaks from abusing it, you start thinking crazy and shit.

Honestly these past 12 - 13 days of being in the slow lane feels good, I'm much less hostile and I don't snap at everything.

:lol: at one point I had hooked my PS3 back up to a normal TV just in case I start getting angry at the game and decided to throw something. That's what 300mg of Adderall will do to you, I wouldn't hesitate to whip something at the Plasma tv which would be oh so regretablle later on in the day. Now I can play my games and at most just yell some obsenities and keep it under control.

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Invisiblegrewya
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arlen Gun Club
    #10093161 - 04/02/09 09:49 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

hpi said:
Quote:

grewya20 said:

Why don't you do it anymore? The constant repetitiveness of useless things? :lol:

Only speed can make you sit for hours on end doing the most useless shit, like playing curveball for 5 hours and having the time of you're life :P

From the time I was 17 to 21 (I'm 25 now) I used speed 2-4 days a week. Mainly because the shit was EVERYWHERE. I knew a handful of cooks, so it was cheap and easy to find.  For a long time it was A LOT of fun, we would get shitty drunk and then do some speed and then stay up talking or doing whatever until the sun came up.  I still like the initial high, the first night for me is the best.  I guess I just got burnt out on it.  It doesn't really agree with my body anymore. After the first night I need to either crash or I start to feel shitty, even if I do more.  I still get tweaked a few times a year though.  I'm actually about due... :dancer:  LOL @ playing speedball for 5 hours straight.  I use to tweak out on video games for hours at a time too.  I always did my best gaming while spun. :yesnod:

--------------------
Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.  - Joe Biden

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #10093163 - 04/02/09 09:50 AM (15 years, 18 days ago)

300mg of adderall?  Are you sure you don't mean 30?

Biggest addy pill I've seen is 20mg...300mg would mean 15 of them.  Wow.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: circularvortex]
    #10093179 - 04/02/09 09:54 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

:lol:

Yeah dude, 30mg of Addy.

I have 30mg XR and just take as many as I want for the dose I wanna take.

My 600mg dose I took 30 capsules, only downside being I'd have no  script for the month but it was so worth it. It was easy to take the capsules since I used to use DXM a lot and took those gellies like nothing.

I fucking wish they made 300mg Adderall capsules, I'd fucking kill for those.

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlinehpi
Tsar Bomba
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tweaking curveball [Re: grewya]
    #10093187 - 04/02/09 09:58 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

grewya20 said:
Quote:

hpi said:
Quote:

grewya20 said:

From the time I was 17 to 21 (I'm 25 now) I used speed 2-4 days a week. Mainly because the shit was EVERYWHERE. I knew a handful of cooks, so it was cheap and easy to find.  For a long time it was A LOT of fun, we would get shitty drunk and then do some speed and then stay up talking or doing whatever until the sun came up.  I still like the initial high, the first night for me is the best.  I guess I just got burnt out on it.  It doesn't really agree with my body anymore. After the first night I need to either crash or I start to feel shitty, even if I do more.  I still get tweaked a few times a year though.  I'm actually about due... :dancer:  LOL @ playing speedball for 5 hours straight.  I use to tweak out on video games for hours at a time too.  I always did my best gaming while spun. :yesnod:

Once I got my PS3 it was over for me, tweaking and video games that's it! Just playing ps3 and counter strike source ALL day and night, Ive spent 2 or 3 days straight in front of the tv gaming only leaving to eat, get another Gatorade and washroom.

Now I just play throughout the night but I don't stay up all night and days at a time. That was when I was abusing street amps and adderall together.

I wish I could :twitchy: for the rest of my life but you can't do it and be a normal person.

--------------------

4-Methyl-Aminorex

Offlinerobbyberto
Water Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherlands Flag
    #10093198 - 04/02/09 10:02 AM (15 years, 17 days ago)

Sounds productive. Play video games all the time until you die of a heart attack at 45.

--------------------
“People say having kids is life changing, well that doesn’t necessarily mean a good thing, does it? I could take one of my legs off. That would change my life.” -Karl Pilkington

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder