Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomson420
Stranger

Finding shrooms in a pasture
    #10079154 - 03/31/09 09:10 AM (15 years, 1 day ago)

Hi i live in Michigan and I'm going to be shrooms hunting within the next few weeks and i need to know if any poisonous shrooms can be found on a cow/horse pasture? Thanks for comments and info

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Finding shrooms in a pasture [Re: shroomson420]
    #10079169 - 03/31/09 09:14 AM (15 years, 1 day ago)

Here is a list of active species by state.  http://www.shroomery.org/8461/Which-psilocybin-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area

Yes there are poisonous mushrooms.  Pick mushrooms and get a Mushroom ID from this website before you eat ANYTHING.

It is critical that you describe mushrooms fully and accurately in order to get a proper identification.

A good picture of the mushrooms is invaluable, but not required.
Along with the pictures YOU ARE REQUIRED to provide the following data:

* Habitat (where [woods, pasture, state, province, country, altitude] and what [soil, dung, wood (dead, living, what kind of wood?)] does it grow on)
    * Characteristics of the gills (color, attached/not, gills/pores, etc)
    * Characteristics of the stem (length, diameter, color, texture, hollow/solid, thin/thick, etc)
    * Characteristics of the cap (diameter,color, texture, conical/spherical, convex/concave, etc)
    * Spore print color (very important!)
    * Color that the mushroom bruises
    * Scent of the mushroom
    * Anything else you might find important

For a template ID request please see this thread.

To see how to post pictures, read http://www.shroomery.org/5286/How-do-I-put-pictures-in-my-post

For more detailed guidelines for describing your finds, please view  this document.

For an explanation of mycological terms please refer to this document .

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag