Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #10080646 - 03/31/09 02:13 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I don't give two shits about this dumb bint's coke habit.

but what about Bristol and Levi breaking up and getting back together again? do you give a shit about that? :grin:

Edited by lonestar2004 (03/31/09 02:23 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: lonestar2004]
    #10080754 - 03/31/09 02:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

OH HELL YES!  They're back together?  How wonderful.  That news makes my dick :penis:

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: zappaisgod]
    #10081294 - 03/31/09 03:50 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So is there actually anything there that could lead to a prosecution, or did I miss something? Being on video, doing coke, isn't something you can prosecuted for.

Biden will probably either remain quiet about the whole thing, or pull the "these are difficult circumstances for our family, I thank you for your understanding/we're breaking up due to creative differences". They probably have a rolodex of press statements that they use for these situations.

It seems like all president/vice president's daughters get into drugs. I guess besides Obama's, considering their age.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Twirling]
    #10081342 - 03/31/09 03:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Give them time

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

Offlineweephar
The Consultant

Loc: USA
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: zouden]
    #10081441 - 03/31/09 04:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The only chance this has of being investigated is if it happened in the same area as Phelp's bong hit, because the douche bag sheriff there will take it personal and launch an entire investigation all to find out that he can't prosecute someone based on an image.

Personally, I could care less about this girl's drug habit and I don't think anyone should go to jail for this victim-less crime.  Though, I do hope that it causes Biden to realize how much of a dumbass he is...

--------------------
Life is good! (and it is also a journey)

Free Rudd!

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: weephar]
    #10081534 - 03/31/09 04:35 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

> Personally, I could care less about this girl's drug habit

If you could care less, then you must care some (in order to be able to care less), which is kind of odd given the rest of what you wrote.  Why do you care about her drug habit?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Seuss]
    #10081571 - 03/31/09 04:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This is one of my pet peeves. I don't know how so many people get that simple phrase wrong. :confused:

--------------------

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Seuss]
    #10081572 - 03/31/09 04:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Its a personal goal of his to care less, that's all hes saying.  New Years resolution and such

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #10081905 - 03/31/09 05:21 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:

If you could care less, then you must care some (in order to be able to care less), which is kind of odd given the rest of what you wrote.  Why do you care about her drug habit?

I could care less always gets me as well. Argh!

Up here in the Northeast one that really winds me up is "so didn't I".

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineweephar
The Consultant

#10082979 - 03/31/09 07:40 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:

Exactly, I am trying to care less, but then this article came and made me care a little...so I am trying to care less about it.

--------------------

Free Rudd!

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: weephar]
    #10084920 - 04/01/09 01:22 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well... good luck with that :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: zouden]
    #10085124 - 04/01/09 02:29 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So Biden expects us parents to keep out kids off of drugs or else he will throw our kids in prison but he can't even keep his daughter off coke and of course she will be able to learn the easy way :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlineweephar
The Consultant

#10085718 - 04/01/09 07:36 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zouden said:
Well... good luck with that :thumbup:

Thanks, it is gonna be a long road...

--------------------

Free Rudd!

OfflineYrat
Hello

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10085732 - 04/01/09 07:41 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Seuss said:

lol.  never heard "so didn't I" up here, it's always been "I didn't either" for me.

--------------------
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root."
-Henry David Thoreau
Strike The Root

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Yrat]
    #10085927 - 04/01/09 08:43 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Yrat said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Seuss said:

lol.  never heard "so didn't I" up here, it's always been "I didn't either" for me.

How about..... "it weren't me"?

You're in the NE?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineYrat
Hello

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #10086000 - 04/01/09 09:12 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ya, haven't really heard that one either, that sounds like something that would come out of some swamp in the south :lol:

ok, enough derailing this thread haha

--------------------
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root."
-Henry David Thoreau
Strike The Root

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Coaster]
    #10088616 - 04/01/09 05:21 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
So Biden expects us parents to keep out kids off of drugs or else he will throw our kids in prison but he can't even keep his daughter off coke and of course she will be able to learn the easy way :rolleyes:

Exactly.  I would love to meet him and say "Sir, you are a strong proponent of harsh penalties for drug possession.  Your daughter was recently seen using illegal drugs on video.  Will your daughter be subject to the same draconian drug laws as everyone else."

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Tides In - Trip With Me

Edited by Learyfan (04/01/09 05:21 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Learyfan]
    #10092950 - 04/02/09 08:55 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Do you think the rules of evidence should be suspended because she's an asshole's daughter?

--------------------

OfflineLancaster
Rightous Oxide
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cape Sheridan
    #10116053 - 04/06/09 11:07 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

This is eye opening for me, I had no idea that Biden is such a complete asshole.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Joe Biden's (Author of Rave Act, ONDCP, and Drug Czar legislation) daughter filmed snorting cocaine [Re: Lancaster]
    #10116184 - 04/06/09 11:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Why not?  You were told repeatedly.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion