Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
The external world... why must you interact with me.
    #10060389 - 03/28/09 02:58 PM (15 years, 4 days ago)

So i decided to go solo on LSD.

Didn't really work out as plan, but interesting / unique trip none the less.

So i acquire the LSD from a trusted friend (1906-2009 Hoffmans).  One hit down the hatch, i told my source that i'm just gonna explore my mind.

So i take the hit and roll a joint and blaze with the source.

Afterward smoking the joint it was about 1 hour 15 minutes into it from the time i ate the blotter.  I retire to my room where i feel the effects of the drug coming on.  Normal everyday things and activities feel different.  Everything has a feel "vibes" to it.  I start to see the way in which people are similar to me, be more significant than in which the ways people are different from me.  The room mate said he would be out all night, all i wanna do is have the dorm as the safe heaven.  Just chill here for the trip and explore my mind.  So after about 15 minutes of enjoying the time to myself, listening to music, reading "breakdown of the bicameral mind."

I hear the key in the door and i think "god damn it!"

My room mate comes back to the dorm, mind you its about 7 PM on a friday night.  He comes barging in with a friend that tries to talk to me "Oh what are you doing tonight?"  No im pretty friendly with these people, and under normal circumstances would greet them and talk.  However i don't feel their vibes AT ALL.  They are intruders in my space.  Then then proceed to sit around for 15 minutes talking loudly and asking me questions.  At this point i just want them to get the fuck out of here, the time dilation makes every second feel soooooooo long.  I'm just jamming with my head phones on, anxiously just surfing the web making nervous sounds that a person makes while there doing something, and being watched.  Except im not doing anything except tripping and staring at my screen wishing they go away.

Finally they "go out"

However a friend of mine down the hall has been texting me all night, i kept texting him stuff like "I will call you later, im busy."  He wants to go out and get drunk.  Which i'm always down for, but right now i just want him to chill, i just want to be left alone in my room.  Just my body and mind.  Well after jamming to music a bit more, only about 10 minutes after the room mate leaves i get a knock on the door.  Its my friend who was texting me.  I wanted to tell him i was doing something, but i was tripping and out of it, i really wanted to just be alone but i went with my friend over to his room.

Now the entire night i never tell him i dosed, i felt like there would be awkward vibes if he knew i was tripping.  So we go to his room and he is video chatting with a friend.  Once again i don't have a problem with this normally, he said we were going to roll a joint.  He keeps talking and talking all caught up in the moment.  Meanwhile im just sitting in the chair staring out the window tripping.  Bored.  I want to blaze.  We're either rolling a joint or not.  The time dilation makes the awkwardness of me sitting there staring even LONGER.  So finally i roll the joint (he can't roll).  Before we're leaving my friend thinks its a good idea if we roll two joints.  Smoke one walking on the way to the smoke shop for Nitrous, and one for the walk back.  So he tosses me an adderall (20mg), he always gives me adderall from his script when we walk to the smoke shop, its like a mile.  I figure fuck it, down the hatch 20mg of dextro-amphetamine.

So we get back from blazing and walking to the smoke shop, all together it took like 35 minutes.  You didn't miss anything folks, just mindless amphetamine chatter amongst the two of us.

Dun dun duuuuun!!!!  Nitrous :yesnod:

So we have 75 cartridges of nitrous to go to town on.  I sit back in my chair tripping on the LSD and stoned as fuck from the weed, and the adderall kicking full force.

We dig into the nitrous, as always its amazing.

But the more i get into the nitrous head space the more mind fucked i get.  After a 3 cartridge quick binge (after like 30 cartridges to the dome) i get blasted into this head space.  There is this feeling of energy building up, when i close my eyes i am in a totally pitch black endless space and time, but there is this rotating wall of color in front of me.  For some reason i keep thinking about death.  I keep feeling like im about to die.  I keep thinking that maybe i did do it this time, maybe i am dieing.  After i come back from nitrous space im totally mind fucked.  And this death thing keeps fucking with my mind.

I take huge gulps of water as i sit and think, legs shaking, in this frenzy of LSD, weed, nitrous and amphetamine.  Thoughts are going a million miles an hour.  And i can't get death out of my head.

I think what i saw in nitrous space was death.  The barrier between alive and dead.  And the really fucked up thing about it is that i wanted to shoot through the wall of color.  At that point i wanted to die.  I kept thinking that death is like the biggest mind fuck that can happen to one.  That death is THE drug.  Death is the most intense drug there is, and i can go to it anytime i want.

At this point with thought loops about death and such i am getting pretty bad vibes.  I'm stuck in this small tiny dorm room, listening to this kid next to me talk and talk and talk just amphetamine rambling.  ON AND ON AND ON.  We are just not on the same wavelength at all.  I tell him that im done, im gonna go to bed after this cartridge.  I miss my room, it was so nice to just be with my mind.  Until the external world gave me a bunch of drama.

I go back to my room (about 6 hours after taking the acid) and my fucking room mate is there.  I thought for sure he would go out with his frat brothers and spend the night somewhere.  I sit in my bed and listen to him snore.  The time dilation is making this seem forever.  Now im speed too, thoughts are too much to handle.  I thought i would be okay just taking one hit and blazing and such.  And i think i was good with that too.  Its this amphetamine.... its making me crazy.  Thoughts never end, they just kinda come in cycles, all i want to do is go to sleep, its 3 AM.

So i lay in bed with the lap top surfing the shroomery, trying to watch the first futurama movie.

Its 7AM.  I'm tired as fuck, mostly come down from the acid, but the amphetamine still has me CNS all up and alert.  My body is tired as fuck, i have been up for 24 hours.  I lay there with my eyes closed, trying to fall asleep, but the mind won't slow down.  I don't want to take the Doxylamine syrup to get me to sleep cuz it has DXM in it.  Right now i don't want to keep adding drugs, even at low inactive doses, it just made my mind feel better to not have any DXM in me.

Finally i somehow get to sleep around 7:30AM

- Now im off to go get food with the guy from the hall.  This report might seem like i hate my friend in the hall.  I don't, i just didn't want to have the world fuck up my plans, and it did.  And i think the very fact of things not going exactly how i planned them, whilst tripping and having those thoughts exacerbated from the amphetamine just sent me into not a bad trip, but not a good one.

Keep tripping, hope some of you can take something out of this report so that you know how to plan your trips.  While i do love spontaneous trips, shit you don't want to deal with get stressed out even more infinity fold while tripping.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaMo
Stranger
Re: The external world... why must you interact with me. [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10071673 - 03/30/09 01:12 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

good report man, bad luck. All the best for next time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds