Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblevirus1824
Mr Mushroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: How to: very cheap and easy incubation AND fruiting chamber [Re: shroomzey]
    #10224051 - 04/24/09 01:26 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Your your iner tub is sealed so it wont be getting high rh.

I have to disagree with that. i use a double tub with a aquarium heater for incubation. and my inner tub is always a little moist on the inside. no clue why though.

--------------------
A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomathan
shroomer
Male

Loc: Center of Europe
Re: How to: very cheap and easy incubation AND fruiting chamber [Re: shroomzey]
    #10229954 - 04/25/09 02:40 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shroomzey said:
Quote:

shroomathan said:
... I've just startet with shrooms shortly ago.

I'm backing up veda on everything he said.  There is a lot of misinformation in this, and posting it as a tek makes me cringe.

I'm sure we both know how annoying it is to keep seeing out-dated info being brought back in the form of advice or teks...

For any new people reading this... this should definitely serve as something NOT to do...

You can have best results without doing experiments, only by studying subject matter. I started cultivating shrooms lately, not learning and reading about them!
I'm an Austrian and since lately Austrian doctors have had to study 8 years without having any contact to any patient. Only studying
And see the results: we have best doctors and best healthcare system in the world (Semmelweiß...introduced sanitariness in healthcare or  Freud...maybe you know him :wink: )

--------------------
Ich kann tun was ich will, wenn ich will, aber ich vermag nicht es zu wollen, weil die entgegenstehenden Motive zu viel Gewalt über mich haben, als dass ich es könnte!
  means
I can do what I will, if I will, but I cannot will this, because the opposing motives have too much power over me to be able to will it!

Invisiblefreespeech
disciple
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: How to: very cheap and easy incubation AND fruiting chamber [Re: shroomathan]
    #10230203 - 04/25/09 06:52 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shroomathan said:
You can have best results without doing experiments, only by studying subject matter. I started cultivating shrooms lately, not learning and reading about them!
I'm an Austrian and since lately Austrian doctors have had to study 8 years without having any contact to any patient. Only studying
And see the results: we have best doctors and best healthcare system in the world (Semmelwei�...introduced sanitariness in healthcare or  Freud...maybe you know him :wink: )

Let us see your results, then :yesnod:

Invisibleshroomzey
Humble Student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How to: very cheap and easy incubation AND fruiting chamber [Re: freespeech]
    #10231174 - 04/25/09 01:00 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Personal experience rules all in this hobby.  Like freespeech said, its all about the results.

I posted a reply to someone's thread who was considering this method, I suggest that the OP take a look to understand why this method is bunk:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10231715

--------------------

200 years from now, we will look back and laugh at ourselves for how stupid we were.
My Glovebox
Find a respected member of the community and study them.  I give thanks to: RogerRabbit, agar, hyphae, Nibin, fahtster, The shroomy 1, monstermitch, FooMan, HippieChick, Blue Helix, eatyualive, mycofile, and many, many more.
Never accept mediocrity, always return the love that is given to you.

Edited by shroomzey (04/25/09 04:51 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder