Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
The War on Drugs is driving me insane
    #1004067 - 10/29/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think i'm going insane because of the War on Drugs.

Although I rarely do any illegal drugs other than marijuana anymore, I am drugs. I am the physical embodiment of all illegal drugs. My country is at war against me. Doing drugs isn't for everyone, but everyone should have free choice to put whatever chemical they want into their body. NO drug should be outlawed. I just can't believe that I live in a world where I could be arrested for smoking weed or snorting a line of Ketamine or what have you. I can't believe that I have to live on this planet where I am not free to express myself to the fullest. I feel "boxed in". I feel like a slave. Because of this fact, I now hate this country.

You might say "well love it, or leave it buddy", but I can not. Most of the people who I know and love live near me, and even if I did move to another country, America has a huge influence on the policys of almost every country anyway. So I can't, and won't leave until I have to.

I can't believe that people still buy the line that drugs are illegal because the government is "worried about our safety". This is a line that makes it all possible. They've found a way to make their interests, your interests.

I can't believe that people don't realize that life is short, and you have no right to threaten and/or take away someone's freedom for doing something that doesn't affect anyone else.

I just feel so bitter right now. On a cosmic level, i'm sure everyone on earth is me, in a different physical form, but on Earth I feel like it's illegal to be Learyfan.

I can't be me. For that, I hate this country. How can I not hate a country that considers a person like me, who tries his hardest to be a decent person, "the enemy"?

Can you blame me for hating America? Can you blame me for going insane?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: Learyfan]
    #1004209 - 10/29/02 07:30 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't blame you, I feel the exact same way. Its not just an issue, it can boil down to the essence of freedom, a right to do as one pleases without harming others. T

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: ]
    #1004271 - 10/29/02 07:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I try my hardest to be a positive person. I want to lead by example. I'm just having such a hard time dealing with the fact that i've realized that I am the enemy of my own country.

I AM THE ENEMY.

--------------------

Offlinepsilo25
The one stuck inthe middle ofthis hopelessmess.

Loc: over here
    #1004294 - 10/29/02 08:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Realizing you're the enemy....yup, I've had that problem too. I'm a good, honest, hard-working, intelligent citizen of this country. What little drug use I engage in can land me in federal prison for years if the Feds step in. Personally, I'm not too worried about it. It probably won't happen, but that simple fact that I am the enemy of the US government in the War On Drugs is always in the back of my mind. How I'd love to get Asa Hutchinson and John Walters together so I can blow a giant puff of marijuana smoke in their faces......those dumb fucks.

--------------------
Stand up for your freedoms, join the fight against the War on Drugs!

www.drcnet.org
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
www.drugsense.org

OfflineGoBlue!
Tool Rules - DBK

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
    #1004301 - 10/29/02 08:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I totally agree with you.  I guess if the majority of American's want to keep drugs illegal, then maybe there's not much we can do.  I just wished that the people who believe in banning victimless crimes were smart enough to realize that they can't go around calling America a free country, unless people have a right to do whatever they choose (so long as they're not directly interfering with others' rights).

On a positive note, I think that more and more Americans are actually in favor of the legalization of marijuana (and perhaps other drugs).  Some states already make it legal for medicinal purposes, and many others are debating its legalization as we speak.  I got my fingers crossed that this country becomes free again before I die!  Hopefully a lot sooner than that or I'll consider moving to a freeer (how do you spell that?) country.  :crazy:   

--------------------
:smile:  Just stating my thoughts, not trying to offend  :smile:

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: psilo25]
    #1004473 - 10/29/02 08:56 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I would love to get Asa Hutchinson and John Walters together so I can spray them with lead from a fully automatic weapon and take their lifes and make their families life hell just like they have done to mine and so many other Innocent Americans. My brother would still be alive if marijuana was legal. My brother got his fuckin head blown off for 10lbs of weed. I try to be a positive a loving person but America and their fuckin drug laws make me wanna blow shit up. I wouldn't be so crazy if I could just smoke and grow pot and eat and grow mushrooms in peace without having to worry about spending life in prison or getting killed like my brother. Fuck America and any other government that persacutes(sp) innocent ppl for using natural substances. And the politicians that are trying to get Salvia scheduled, should be shot in their fucking head. SOmebody needs to end those ppl's pitiful existance. YOur probably thinking Im a crazy fuck by now, but Most of the politicians should be killed because all they do is harm mankind and try to control the world. They are suppose to represent us but all they do is try to push their stupid fuckin views on everyone. And the sad part is everyone is to fuckin stupid to see anything other than a fuckin green little piece of paper. :crazy: 

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1004493 - 10/29/02 09:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I still think its amazing how they can outlaw "illegal" drugs. There are so many goddamn addictive drugs out there now, especially for people who have mental problems. I know a ton of women who are all on anti-depressants and anxiety medications. Things are awfully addictive, and expensive.

You can go drink a bottle of alcohol from the STORE, and it has the power to kill you. You can get as much pot as you want and smoke, and go to bed with a pizza half eaten on your stomach.

I heard a wiseman once say (in this forum) I really liked it: Drugs are illegal because they are dangerous. They are dangerous because they are illegal. People who would just open their mind to maybe trying something like pot or mushrooms would most likely change their whole attitude on the issue.

If drugs were legal, there would be less crime, and the government could make more money than spending millons of $$ on the war against drugs. They could just tax the selling of pot, make a ton of money ... hah.

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: angryshroom]
    #1004539 - 10/29/02 09:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Right on Angryshroom

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: pimpadelic]
    #1004924 - 10/29/02 11:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In order for a one world goverment to work the masses minds MUST stay closed!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Offlinesilver
Stranger
Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1005090 - 10/30/02 12:52 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Say... think about this.

First off, I don't abuse drugs... but I will say Im experienced. No shooting up for me however, you can figure that out on your own.

Drugs really should not be legal, for the good of society. Imagine the increase in people who would do drugs if they knew it wasnt illegal. A lot of people drink to get "fucked up" much like the drug user does drugs to get "fucked up". Difference? Alcohol is legal. And what a fucking shame it is.

Listen to this one.

I DONT think marijuana should be legal. I wish it was, but remember the first couple of times you got stoned? You were probably "HIGH AS FUCK DUDE" and were in no condition to drive (I was 12, not driving... but if it was legal ALL 16 and 17 year old drivers would smoke. Its bad enough that they are young inexperienced drivers, but "FUCKING STONED AS SHIT MAN"? That really would not be a good combination.

It sounds lame, but think about it. I know, I know, fuck those powerful evil bastands.

But hey, you can still do drugs cant you? :wink: 

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: silver]
    #1005352 - 10/30/02 06:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't see it that way. I agree with the argument that when a desired product is prohibited, it only creates an underground market for that product, drives the prices through the roof, and invites all the crime and violence that accompany lucrative black markets.

Listen to this one:

At the same time, I don't like the idea of a marijuana industry as big and wealthy as today's tobacco industries. As long as we can also grow our own that may not be a big problem. But with other kinds of drugs we can't just cultivate in the closet, that would worry me.

Of course, it ain't gonna happen. There are too many people in important positions making untold bank off of either the war on drugs, or on drugs themselves, or both. All the reasoning in the world isn't going to mean diddly if the policy making is controlled by these guys.

So yeah, fuck those powerful evil bastards

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#1005399 - 10/30/02 07:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Silver, have you really thought this through? You're willing to keep locking up 700,000 people per year just because a few kids might drive while stoned?

I would never suggest that drugs can't be dangerous, but that's not the point. Many MANY dangerous things are very legal right now. How come there's....

-No "War on Guns"

-No "War on Knives"

-No "War on Junk Food"

-No "War on Automobiles"

-No "War on Fire"

-No "War on Tobacco"

-No "War on Alcohol"
etc. etc.

How come we don't make anything else illegal based on what the irresponsible people do? Only when it comes to drugs do we legislate based on what the idiots do.

ALL drugs should be legal. If not, then I want EVERYTHING that anyone could ever hurt themselves with, made illegal. In fact, let's have a camera in every room, in every house, and anytime someone hurts themselves on anything, let's make that thing illegal.

Let's make this world so damn safe that we all want to kill ourselves.

--------------------

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
    #1005552 - 10/30/02 09:00 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Silver, It is that kind of ignorance that makes me wanna shoot ppl in the head. :crazy: 

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#1005586 - 10/30/02 09:16 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Silver, come on man. This is why you would put an age limit on it as you would alcohol. Make it liiegal to drive while under the influence of pot. MANY people drive while stoned. Some people I know only smoke in the car. It has FAR less accidents than alcohol while driving. If anything, I drive slower and more carefully while stoned. Making it legal would solve a lot of society's problems, not make them. The world would be a LOT more interesting. Alcohol is much harder for many young people to get than pot is.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1005596 - 10/30/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I get your point but at the same time, how much more paranoia is caused to people thru the illegal nature of drugs. As the guy above said, he lost a brother who got shot for some weed. If u ever got busted, you may change your tune.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinesilver
Stranger
Re: The War on Drugs is driving me insane [Re: GazzBut]
    #1006214 - 10/30/02 11:51 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I am a 20 year old kid who has more money than you could even imagine.

Why?

You know why.

I understand that people get shot for drugs. I understand people get busted for drugs. I understand people are considered criminals for the rest of their lives. (By the way, I am sure you knew but carrying under 4 oz. a time is the difference between Misdemeanor A and a 3rd Degree Felony.)

I don't have time to make a really insightful post, I will comment later I am sure.

The only point I was trying to make:

If methamphetamine (NOT ADDERAL, I am talking about Ice, or commercial powder) was legal and people could get it and do it all the time, we would have skizoid crackheads running around looking like chipmunks (Folks, please do not smoke this shit, not worth it)
If shrooms(I know they are in some cases... but we know what Im talking about) were legal, people who werent tripping would probably see some crazy shit, and you might kill them if they look like a fucking monster.

The reason drugs are illegal: So they are kept out of the general public. Think about it. Seriously, long and hard. - If drugs were legal, people would have no fear of "cops" or "getting busted".

One more point, drugs can cause you to do some illegal shit in themselves. PCP.

I wish I had more time, Im not trying to preach, as I said, drugs are a part of my life, they will one day, be no longer a part of my life... (except bud... :wink: )

but for now, Im smokin out. Really right this very second. 

You people seem to think I love the war on drugs, I love having to cruise at 65 for 5 hours at a time.

I dont, it fucking sucks dick and I hate it. If I was president, they would be legal, Im just making the statement as I understand why they are illegal.

Edited by silver (10/30/02 11:58 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale