Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetreeofmylife
Dr Livingstoned
Male

Baby Mazatapecs, top quality pics!
    #10037490 - 03/25/09 08:24 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Shroomery people. In this post I'm going to share how I created my cheap setup for under £35 which is equivalent to the American version you can buy online for bout $180. Also, scrolling through the Shroomery I have noticed a lack of good quality pictures from pinheads to fully mature flush.

At the moment, I have many pinheads and quite a few mushrooms growing lovely in a water bath environment using 2 dark colored boxes, a 50w aquarium heater at the bottom with a drinking glass for each corner to allow space for the heater for safety reasons (i.e - heater breaking/smashing) setting to the right temperature and keeping an eye on thermometer on regular basis. Here is one picture of one rye bag which has started to fruit for nearly one week.

Here is another picture of the other rye bag with much more pinheads as it was fully colonized before the other. Take a look at this pic carefully and any advise would be very much appreciated :wink:

There isn't a web like contam in this bag or the other, in some cases there seem to be a slight green colored mould, but a recent friend's flushed were slightly contaminated and he quoted he still had a beautiful trip. The mold that seems to be growing is the mold that holds penicillium, where penicillin is extracted from in some way. Here is another picture which could get your brain in gear.

Also, whilst the bags were colonizing, I did notice this very slightly, but it looked like the mycelium was bruised rather than a contam so I kept them both as both were handled by myself in the checking process and both looked slightly bruised on the edges where the bags were picked up.

Hope you enjoy checking out these pics as I love watching mushrooms grow :grin: makes me feel like I have cute little babies.

All advise is welcome my friends, hope to hear from the people at the shroomery soon.

By the way, to stick within the laws of shroomry guidelines, this post is mainly up here for quality picture purposes, yet on the other hand, a brief description of what's going on in my eyes is necessary :rolleyes:

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineveda_sticks
Cultivator
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: UK Flag
Re: Baby Mazatapecs, top quality pics! [Re: treeofmylife]
    #10037501 - 03/25/09 08:27 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Probably bruising.

Could you elabroate on your setup, water bath???

--------------------

PF TEK - writeup by EvilMushroom666
Lets Grow Mushrooms - RogerRabbit & RoadKills website with sample videos plus the full PF TEK video series. Alot of great information - BUY THE DVD
Cakes can and will pin! - So you think cakes suck for pins. Your wrong
Franks Simple Coir/Verm Tek
Franks Proper Pasturisation Tek
Franks Spawning To Bulk - Monotub
Professor Pinheads RTV Injection Port Tek
Foo Mans No Soak WBS Prep Tek

Offlineiskinbash
Male

Re: Baby Mazatapecs, top quality pics! [Re: treeofmylife]
    #10037536 - 03/25/09 08:39 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

treeofmylife said:
I'm going to share how I created my cheap setup for under �35 which is equivalent to the American version you can buy online for bout $180.

Online kits are for suckers. Good luck on your crops.

--------------------
*iskinbash is merely a fictional character placed in a real life environment.

Offlinetreeofmylife
Dr Livingstoned
Male

Re: Baby Mazatapecs, top quality pics! [Re: veda_sticks]
    #10037780 - 03/25/09 09:51 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

veda_sticks said:
Probably bruising.

Could you elabroate on your setup, water bath???

Here are some pics of my setup

Offlinetreeofmylife
Dr Livingstoned
Male

Re: Baby Mazatapecs, top quality pics! [Re: iskinbash]
    #10037821 - 03/25/09 10:04 AM (15 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

iskinbash said:
Quote:

treeofmylife said:
I'm going to share how I created my cheap setup for under �35 which is equivalent to the American version you can buy online for bout $180.

Online kits are for suckers. Good luck on your crops.

Sweet dude, I keep this page updated to help anyone who might be a bit paranoid of their loved ones being covered by fir *laughs*

Peace to you dude

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags