Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Loc: in your house :)
Trip Tip for planned mescaline trip?
    #1003355 - 10/29/02 03:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Recently acquired a 13" cutting of SP. Was going to ingest this but what should i expect. I've readsome experiences on erowid but they are very drawn out and this is my first mescaline exeperience. Had 2 mushie experiences before this and thats the only psychoactives i've had. Should i injest in the morning and day trip or nite trip? Much abliged.

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

Re: Trip Tip for planned mescaline trip? [Re: socratesmind]
    #1003384 - 10/29/02 04:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lets put it this way...you will not sleep during the trip and for probably about 12 hours after, so make sure you are free for the next day :cool:
dose at about 5-6pm so you can see the stars and watch the sunrise :grin: the stars look amaaazing on mescaline  :tongue: 

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Re: Trip Tip for planned mescaline trip? [Re: croftsk]
    #1003446 - 10/29/02 04:28 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

So whats like peak duration and return to baseline I heard its like a subtle trip and subtle comone and subtle comedown any feedback?

--------------------
Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a species of intemperance within itself, for it goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A Prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.
- Abraham Lincoln: Speech in the Illinois House of Representatives, Dec 18, 1840.

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

#1003459 - 10/29/02 04:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

you wont know its started until you look at the wall and see it rippling like the ocean, it may take you by surprise...it CAN be subtle but that depends on the dosage, you probably wont know when you are peaking and i suggest you do it alone.  i wouldnt worry about a bad trip tho, if you treat her with respect mescaline is a very friendly teacher :grin:

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1004340 - 10/29/02 10:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i've always found mescaline gentle on the comeup and comedown.  the peak is quite long lived.  i don't remember completely since i only experimented with it for a short time a year ago - but i'm thinking it lasted a good three or four hours of bliss :cool: 

just a nice calm euphoria coupled with an excellent body high.  i've never had strong visuals, perhaps due to doseage.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Re: Trip Tip for planned mescaline trip? [Re: geokills]
    #1004526 - 10/29/02 11:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

How much did u dose geokills? Inches? T. Pachanoi or T. Peruvianus? And preperation method?

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1004783 - 10/30/02 12:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

inch-wise, i do not know.  we had 3 cacti: two pedros and one peru.  they were all approximately 1.5' tall.  we chopped 'em all up into starts, cut out the core, blended with a small amount of water, boiled the solution with sugar and citric acid and strained... strained... strained... until we ended up with a vile green drink.  it was used amongst four people for one trip, and then a week later the frozen remnants were used for three people to dose.  i consumed twice the dose of everyone else the first time (~4 cups).  it was a good time, although as you can tell, i have no idea what my dose was. :tongue:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlinesocratesmind
old hand

Re: Trip Tip for planned mescaline trip? [Re: geokills]
    #1005106 - 10/30/02 03:05 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well my time ima try about a 13" x 3" diameter for good ol me. And the person i procured it from I also received a rooted cutting. All came from same seed stock so i know potency will be pretty decent or at least somewhat consistant if its really good i'll let u guys know.

--------------------

OfflineMajor_Buzz
just like that

Loc: Left Bank
    #1006099 - 10/30/02 01:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

As far as a prep method, go over to the garden, do a search for "syrup", go back as far as six months. there is an excellent preparation method.

It's hard to say how much you will need to take, and how strong it is. There are strength variations due to climate and other factors.

But mescaline is the best IMHO.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports