Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCerveau
Love your life!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rothbury [Re: Cubie]
    #10042166 - 03/25/09 09:49 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Its going to vary. I have to plan my days according to what I'm wearing. Friday I work so the hemp suit. Saturday I get fucked up, Ghostbusters costume. Sunday I hug. Or I might just fill my noggin with fun stuff and see what happens.

--------------------
:cerveau:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #10042169 - 03/25/09 09:49 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

I think he's bringing all three and only wearing one of those three things at any one time.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Rothbury [Re: Cerveau]
    #10042174 - 03/25/09 09:50 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Cerveau said:
I <3 everybody. Cops especially. Can't we all just get along?

Besides... if you're not a complete muppet you know who to meet and who not to meet.

i don't dislike cops.  many perform vital services to the community and i'm glad someone is out there doing that.  but when you see many/most of your friends who are good, kind people getting taken down, illegally at that, for bullshit and having their lives fucked over, it makes you wary of anyone

i'm not even involved in shit anymore...don't even smoke unless offered to me, but i wouldn't want to have to deal with the shit that happens until i'm proven innocent

and that's true, but a lot of people think this site is safe and that everyone here is good people, which is simply not true

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
Re: Rothbury [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #10042184 - 03/25/09 09:51 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

thats kool, i love it when im at something like that trippin my balls off and theres people running around in very good costumes like the cat in the hat or pooh or some such shit, its great

OfflineCerveau
Love your life!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Rothbury [Re: demiu5]
    #10042187 - 03/25/09 09:51 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Listen here party pooper... I will shit all over your chest if you don't stop with this talk right now!

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #10042448 - 03/25/09 10:31 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

OP is another avatar thief :frown:

--------------------

OfflineCerveau
Love your life!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10042502 - 03/25/09 10:40 PM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Cubie said:
thats kool, i love it when im at something like that trippin my balls off and theres people running around in very good costumes like the cat in the hat or pooh or some such shit, its great

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=58B18AA95CAA58CF

--------------------

OfflineElementsToLife
Overanalyzer Of Things
Male

Loc: Fl
    #10043548 - 03/26/09 02:30 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

demius said:
seriously, what is it with newbs coming in here and wanting to meet up and eat drugs with people they've never met and have only, briefly communicated with?

And this personally effects you... How? Its your body? You're dealing the drugs? If you're going to insult us, at least make sure you're somehow effected.

According to the site, yea I'm a newb because of my join date, ouch my dignity/pride.. :rolleyes: Aside from the date printed next to my name, I don't believe we should all be set into a general category.

Quote:

demius said:
but i was in communication with them for many months/years before meeting most of them.  i mean, i've had shroomerites living with me, and let many come and hang out or crash here and vice versa.  but these things take time.  you CAN'T know anyone on here that well with less than 2 months and 250 posts

Way to make another generalization about new shroomerites, and again, have absolutely no thought put into your statement. Have you stopped to consider maybe some of the people on the site JOINED because they had friends that surfed it? Didn't think so, because it obviously wasnt reflected in your well thought out statement. McFried is actually a close friend of mine off the site, in addition to the fact that I joined due to another respected Shroomerite.

Quote:

demius said:
but when you see many/most of your friends who are good, kind people getting taken down, illegally at that, for bullshit and having their lives fucked over, it makes you wary of anyone

and that's true, but a lot of people think this site is safe and that everyone here is good people, which is simply not true[

The only post by you in this thread that I actually agreed with. One of my friends actually happened to be in this sort of scenario, was taken down, and is one of the chillest people you'd ever meet in your life, (well maybe not YOURS with the thought pattern you have- Yea, the world is definitely out to get you), and of course, is a Shroomerite. 

So feel free to toss the 0 shroom rating and ignore because you have a personal grudge against a "newb", its ok, I wont lose too much sleep over of it, sending you a 0 rating for your ignorance isnt even worth it. You obviously have a passion Mission for making stupid generalizations about people you don't even know, and judging by the 29k posts you've made in a little under 4 years, you obviously have nothing better to do with your life.

:peace: out, and hope to see you all at Rothbury.

*Edit*

Quote:

demius said:
Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Ya, srsly.

we're a dying breed, bro-bot.  they just get dumber and dumber as the time goes on

Missed this beauty as well. You're have a very high opinion of yourself, and your posts really dont reflect the "dying breed" that should be oh, so superior to us. You should really get a hobby, because you're failing miserably at being an arrogant prick.

--------------------

Edited by ElementsToLife (03/26/09 02:41 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Rothbury [Re: ElementsToLife]
    #10043566 - 03/26/09 02:44 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Woah slow down there spanky.. I don't believe he was talking to/about you.
We have gotten a lot of sketchy noobs lately. And most people are wary about meeting people with little to no history here, for good reasons.

--------------------

OfflineElementsToLife
Overanalyzer Of Things
Male

Re: Rothbury [Re: Shroomism]
    #10043583 - 03/26/09 02:50 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

I understand he wasn't talking specifically about me, and possibly my friend but making uninformed generalizations about specific groups of people is using the same reasoning such as people who are opposed to recreational drug use, they don't have any clue about the what they're spewing out half the time. So how is he different in this reasoning?

I'll get back to this in a few... Roomate locked himself in the bathroom drunk as hell... Gotta make sure he's not choking on his own damn vomit since hes not replying.

Edited by ElementsToLife (03/26/09 02:52 AM)

OfflineCerveau
Love your life!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10044163 - 03/26/09 06:40 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

General statements are gay anyway you slice it. This is a general statement. Its gay.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #10044298 - 03/26/09 07:49 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

it's called past experience

wanna try and debate that?  and i'm not trying to hurt anyone's pride or good time.  safety is key.  i'm sorry i'm not trusting of people.  that's how i was raised, and it has saved me on many occasions

you make it sound like just because you use drugs and are a member of this board that you're automatically cool

sorry to tell you, but i've met a lot of assholes/shady people from this board as well

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Rothbury [Re: McFRIED]
    #10044311 - 03/26/09 07:54 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

McFRIED said:
Anyone trying to meet up? I say everyone should make a shroomery shirt with our forum names on the back lol I just think MOST of you are really chill/nice people and i would like to meet you. What everyone planning on dosing there?

Hahahahahahaa. God damn that was good. Anyway, stop trying to make homosexual connections via shroomery McFRIED. :homo: Just kidding...

I may or may not roll on the purest molly available, flame liquid, potent cultivated mushrooms, and perhaps finish my nights with needlepoint white DMT.

Look for me I'll be jamming harder than anybody in front of String Cheese. I'll have the sickest glowsticks for sale at Shpongle/STS9/Lipp Service.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
    #10044313 - 03/26/09 07:54 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

yeah definitely some sketchy noobs, been asked by a bunch for sources and shit.

but about rothbury, TOOL is going on tour this summer, it'd be fucking AWESOME if they showed up at rothbury. I'd pay 500 bucks and drive to rothbury from NY just to see them alone, let alone at a festival for cheaper! oh man that'd make my day life.

OfflineElementsToLife
Overanalyzer Of Things
Male

#10044604 - 03/26/09 09:16 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Thats exactly why I'm here, to feel cool, because you know, the fact that everyone else uses the same (if not a larger variety of drugs than me) makes me cool.

I'm have no doubt in my mind that you've had your fair share of bad experiences, and I'm sorry to hear that. (Seriously, its bullshit that it happens to good people, to each their own, as long as it doesn't negatively effect others).

Common sense can prevent running into the sketch ones, if you dont trust others, thats fine, but let others decide for themselves who they'd like to be around. As for assholes, I honestly don't believe you're too far from that status if you're always so judgemental; I may be an asshole in your opinion, but there's plenty of seniority who are as well, so I'm not quite sure what group that statement was directed towards. I can honestly say that I wouldn't still be posting at Shroomery if thats all it had to offer. Shroomery has some of the most knowledgeable people on some of the topics/drugs that are discussed, in addition to firsthand experiences with them instead of a regular textbook education.

All in all, I hope for the safety of any Shroomerite, because recreational drug use is a beautiful thing, and from the looks of this board, I'd say the majority has nothing but good intentions for themselves and others while doing such activity.

I can't say I honestly apologize for my previous posts because the board was getting to the point where a fellow Shroomerite (and real life friend), was getting flamed because of the actions of other shady members. (Plus the kid is totally fried out, this is comparable to neurosurgery to him :smirk:).

--------------------

OfflineCerveau
Love your life!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10044632 - 03/26/09 09:21 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

The moral of the story is, if you do stupid things, stupid things happen to you.

Protect yourself. Protect your stuff. Its okay to be apprehensive about some things but having a prejudice doesn't help.

--------------------

Male

Re: Rothbury [Re: Platinum]
    #10044762 - 03/26/09 10:02 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Platinum said:
yeah definitely some sketchy noobs, been asked by a bunch for sources and shit.

but about rothbury, TOOL is going on tour this summer, it'd be fucking AWESOME if they showed up at rothbury. I'd pay 500 bucks and drive to rothbury from NY just to see them alone, let alone at a festival for cheaper! oh man that'd make my day life.

There is no way in hell TOOL will or should be at Rothbury.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10044773 - 03/26/09 10:05 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Just because youre not a fan doesnt mean they shouldnt go! Come on, tho you may not like them, you can't say they aren't a great band in the eyes of those who do love them. And for the MANY MANY fans, seeing them at rothbury is a huge thing.

Male

Re: Rothbury [Re: Platinum]
    #10044778 - 03/26/09 10:06 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

Actually, I'm a really big TOOL fan. One of my favorite bands of all time.

And they don't belong at Rothbury even slightly. I was there last year. They have a vibe at the festival, and the lineup this year reflects a desire to keep that vibe going while infusing it with new energy. TOOL is not that vibe.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10044829 - 03/26/09 10:14 AM (15 years, 7 days ago)

maybe most of their music, but what about 10,000 days. i wasnt at rothbury last year, but this album has a very different vibe than the rest of their work.

and i thought you were just sayin that cuz you didnt like tool, my bad.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract