Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesilver
Stranger
Wondering
    #1003146 - 10/29/02 01:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I keep hearing people talk about different "levels" of tripping. While obviously a higher level trip is more intense, exactly what does it entail?

Let me explain my deepest trip of late and someone tell me what "level" it would be?

At first I was just laughing, I think being mean to my girlfriend or something then we attempted to watch a movie, of course which didnt work, I wanted to watch fear and loathing and she wanted to watch Memento. So then I went to get a cigarette, which was in her car... its fucking 50 degrees out there and I dont have a shirt on... so all of the sudden, my chiuahuaua slowly gets bigger... he turns into a fucking medium sized doberman. Of course that bothered me because from then on, he wasnt the same dog... things started to go wrong. Since I didnt get my cigarette I decided to get a shower *(note: I took a shower - I sat in the bathtub with no plug with the shower on, wouldn't want to fucking drown :wink: * About 10 minutes after I got in, I went into wretching fucking pain, maybe it was a figment, but I could NOT fucking breathe and kept trying to vomit with no success for 45 minutes making loud loud FUCKING LOUD AS A MOTHERFUCKER, noises. When I got out of the tub, I can only try to explain the horror. I walked into my bedroom where my girlfriend was crying hysterically making things worse. She apparently was "Upset with herself because she thought I was dying but was scared to come in the bathroom". Great. Anyway, that didn't really bother me as much as my dog turning into a resident evil zombie dog and frothing at the mouth, with my ostritch legs coated in blood (water, from the shower... fuck :frown: ) My one arm, excuse me I mean half a nub. I swung my arm in front of my face... I felt my arm move, but I didnt see anything... hmmm maybe Ill try my nub. The nub moved... but it still was only a nub. I had to lay down for a minute, this minute turned into a very very real nightmare, it felt like 10 years down the road, my brain was perma-fried from being a stupid ass, I pictured my parents having to take care of me again, I pictured tripping all the time (by tripping I mean REALLY REALLY fucking wanting to do something, but for some reason or another you JUST cant fucking do it.) This went on forever... to the point of actually rationalizing killing myself. Of course I knew the shit would end... of course I hoped it would end. All of the sudden I am awakened by a ringing phone and a honking horn, apparently my roommates were home and needed me to move my car right away, it was blocking them. At this point... I still only have a nub. I fucking went berserk, I shook my head blinked my eyes and forced myself to fucking GO. I was swooping , losing balance, but not really. I got in the car, and was really fucking careful. SO FUCKING EVIL. The driveway was twisted, the car on the curb was of course now right behind me. The garage door clanged in evilness, only 2 halves instead of 5 or 6 pannels on a garage door. Then. It was gone. Minor "shroomie" effects (my reference to "almost a fat GRAM!") but I felt reborn, totally clean like I had never done any evil toxin. My stomach slightly tensed, but that was it.

I dont want to tell what kind of shrooms, just wondering if someone is experienced enough to tell me exactly what was up.

rofl, I forgot I tried to put on these swimming trunks because I was naked (from the shower) in bed when my roomate got home and it took me 5 minutes, it kept fucking going and going and going it felt and looked like some fucking really stretchy cheese cloth. funny. 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Wondering [Re: silver]
    #1003167 - 10/29/02 02:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: Wondering [Re: Revelation]
    #1003234 - 10/29/02 02:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Revelation! Where did you get that wonderful picture? Is that Grey? Can you post what site that comes from? Wow...

the Landotter

--------------------
Read the Landotter's Mystical Journey Journal

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Wondering [Re: the_Landotter]
    #1003245 - 10/29/02 03:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You are right my friend, it is the work of Alex Grey. I just got the book "Transfigurations"...it's in that. The painting is called Wonder. I just did a google image search for "alex grey wonder" ..and it came up. I wish I had a scanner, because I really want to show you guys a painting called The Visionary Origins of Language...

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1003271 - 10/29/02 03:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like you had what they refer to as a "bad trip," silver. Music and meditation can drastically change things for ME..... but you really have to figure out your own "best trip" methods.. we're all different :smile:

peace and good luck Silver :-D

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
yeah alex grey kicks ass

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: Wondering [Re: Strumpling]
    #1003293 - 10/29/02 03:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

things can get fuckin weird when you trip with your significant other..  your true feelings are right there out front of you and you dont know what to make of them

and play more Mario Bros. and less Resident Evil  :tongue:  maybe youll see goombas instead of zombie dogs

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
Re: Wondering [Re: Grav]
    #1003567 - 10/29/02 05:18 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Goombas would be tight...but i rather see the flying/bouncing Turtles =)

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1003728 - 10/29/02 06:29 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You asked for a level... I would rate that a very high three to a mid level four. I think that if there had been more mental confusion it would be a mid to upper four.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineTeKn0
†hè
Male User Gallery

Loc: ŵįţĥįń ? ?ŧąţĩ...
Re: Wondering [Re: Seuss]
    #1003786 - 10/29/02 06:54 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I think Bad trips are a level all there own.
Next time you do mush with your girlfriend, try and let the love pour through, don?t let the bad thoughts or ideas overcome you.
My highest dose to date is 32 fresh grams, and believe me when I say, I was teetering on the edge of a bad trip many times, but each time I told myself, "this is where I want to be and I?m happy here", and suddenly it was once again an enjoyable experience. :grin: 

--------------------
Listen, or your tongue will keep you deaf. :wink:
ŦēҜй? - ??ĜįĈ?? ҒűČҝĮńĜ ?đVǻŃčЄмЄńŦ

OfflineGrowingVines
Slowly Changinginto a Tree
Loc: GA
Re: Wondering [Re: TeKn0]
    #1003885 - 10/29/02 07:39 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Into the Trip, i always say i am going to learn something from this.

--------------------
Peace out my brothers, for everyone has a bit of insanity in them

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Wondering [Re: TeKn0]
    #1003991 - 10/29/02 08:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

yeah let the love pour through, and have sex - thats always at least distracting ;P

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinesilver
Stranger
    #1005037 - 10/30/02 02:26 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, I think I gathered some decent info from that.

Ive tripped a few times, Im just wondering why everything is always, ALWAYS fucking EVIL. I am an aggressive asshole with a sometimes arrogant ego, however... I down others to make myself feel better...

HMMMMMMM

I just answered my own question.

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #1005724 - 10/30/02 12:03 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

So then I went to get a cigarette, which was in her car... its fucking 50 degrees out there and I dont have a shirt on... so all of the sudden, my chiuahuaua slowly gets bigger... he turns into a fucking medium sized doberman. Of course that bothered me because from then on, he wasnt the same dog...

:ooo:My dog fluffed up as I was looking at her from the corner of my eye....

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology