Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblerustypan
downinit

Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: German Kahuna]
    #10032324 - 03/24/09 11:42 AM (15 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

German Kahuna said:
Grow cubes and pans outdoors then. :smile:

I'll send ya a PM. Don't want to jack this guys thread :smile:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomathan
shroomer
Male

Loc: Center of Europe
Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: Roggen_Rocker]
    #10033910 - 03/24/09 04:44 PM (15 years, 26 days ago)

ja das ganze dauert leider ein weilchen bis das schauspiel anfängt....wenn der erste kälteschock kommt sollten die kleinen angeregt werden und aus dem boden sprießen.
ich freu mich auf jeden fall schon und um mir bis dahin die zeit zu vertreiben hab ich mir auch ein paar cubensis zugelegt. mein mycel ist gerade dabei sich im glas zu verbreiten....aber das ist eine andere geschichte.

--------------------
Ich kann tun was ich will, wenn ich will, aber ich vermag nicht es zu wollen, weil die entgegenstehenden Motive zu viel Gewalt über mich haben, als dass ich es könnte!
  means
I can do what I will, if I will, but I cannot will this, because the opposing motives have too much power over me to be able to will it!

Offlineshroomathan
shroomer
Male

Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: Peterthinks]
    #10033919 - 03/24/09 04:45 PM (15 years, 26 days ago)

nice translation!  :thumbup:

--------------------
Ich kann tun was ich will, wenn ich will, aber ich vermag nicht es zu wollen, weil die entgegenstehenden Motive zu viel Gewalt über mich haben, als dass ich es könnte!
  means
I can do what I will, if I will, but I cannot will this, because the opposing motives have too much power over me to be able to will it!

Offlineshroomathan
shroomer
Male

Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: rustypan]
    #10037098 - 03/25/09 04:27 AM (15 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

rustypan said:
To the OP... very nice job! Wish I could have read along, but get the overall vibe. I wish you the best of luck on your grow. Made me wonder if I could do something like that. Our summer heat wouldn't lend to much success I am afraid. 

If the tarp is for moisture retention, how long does it stay on?

Please update your post as it progresses. Looks great!

so maybe you have to go for cubensis in your climate zone!

I leave it there until summer end/begin of autumn. it's only to retain moisture during summer months

--------------------
  means

Invisiblerustypan
downinit

Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: shroomathan]
    #10037358 - 03/25/09 07:42 AM (15 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

shroomathan said:
Quote:

rustypan said:
To the OP... very nice job! Wish I could have read along, but get the overall vibe. I wish you the best of luck on your grow. Made me wonder if I could do something like that. Our summer heat wouldn't lend to much success I am afraid. 

If the tarp is for moisture retention, how long does it stay on?

Please update your post as it progresses. Looks great!

so maybe you have to go for cubensis in your climate zone!

I leave it there until summer end/begin of autumn. it's only to retain moisture during summer months

Ahhhh, thats intresting. The pictorial is worth + 5 :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: for you.
So its really a "long time" grow?

I spent quite a while last night digging through the search feature for a good tek on outdoor soil preparation, and building the bed and such. Minimal success in my search. I am also curious as to the maximum length of direct sun, as that factor might effect garden placement for me.

Anyway, sorry man. I am really not trying to hijack your thread :smile:I swear.

Peace

--------------------

Offlineshroomathan
shroomer
Male

Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: rustypan]
    #10038129 - 03/25/09 11:08 AM (15 years, 25 days ago)

unfortunately growing azurescens is a long-time "job" (you don't have to do a lot) until first harvest. you have to create the outdoor bed between march/april/mai (depending on your climate zone). once the snow smelted and the temperatures stay about 5 to 15 degrees (celcius) you can start. the azurescens mycelium is rampant at temperates of about 20 degrees. so it takes the mycelium app. half a year to colonize the hole bed.
the bed don't need light (so you can cover it to retain moisture). anyway the pins, which should grow sept/okt/nov  need (indirect) light so you have to remove covering.
so in autumn when temperatures go down and the first frost comes, small pins should grow

Edited by shroomathan (03/26/09 02:19 PM)

OfflineRedDevil420
Antichrist

Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: shroomathan]
    #10040061 - 03/25/09 04:21 PM (15 years, 25 days ago)

wow, i'm in the perfect climate.  ill do that.

--------------------
I'm Just Making This All Up.
Grains In Glass Jars With Professional Filters FTW.
Coir Monotubs FTW.
Sterile Technique FTW.
Fan dry, Desiccant storage FTW.
Ralphster's Spores FTW.

Mushroom Cloud - Dirtball

Offlineshroomathan
shroomer
Male

Re: Outdoor Azureszens deutsch (english on request) [Re: RedDevil420]
    #10232166 - 04/25/09 04:50 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Here are some pics of my colonizing woodbags. I saved some fully colonized wood chips to spawn it to new selfmade bags. so I can easily create 2 new beds. instead of that I could also do it with my fully colonized bed after harvesting and preparing an new layer for new season, but I just wanted to give it a shot. here the pix:

--------------------
  means

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies