Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJBrad
Stranger

What happened to me? Was it a seizure?
    #10019700 - 03/22/09 01:06 PM (15 years, 10 days ago)

Just less than a week ago i did shrooms for the first time. It was all around, a pretty good experience. I did 2.5 grams and I had good hallucinations and CIV. It reminded me a lot of when I did LSD but a bit more playful.

Four days later I decided to do it again, this time alone. I chewed 2.8 grams and some dust. For the most part I stayed in my room. No really strong visuals, i just felt really good. The only way I can really describe it is I felt really "shroomy". After a few hours I decided to go for a walk. It was kind of chilly but not too bad. When i came back in i could feel myself starting to come down and i wanted to go to bed. I was already pretty tired when I chewed and this was about 4 hours later, but the shrooms wouldn't let me sleep. Usually when I can't sleep I take a few hits from the bong and it puts me out. This time however, was quite different.  I took one really big hit and couldn't take anymore and then went to bed. My mind went crazy, and i had about five different thoughts going on at once and they were constantly changing. There was also music playing in my head and really trippy cartoons. This went on for about 20 to thirty minutes and it physically felt as if my thoughts were building up in the back of my head. I got up to go to the washroom and I was standing in front of my toilet and I got the weirdest feeling. Like something took over my body starting from the bottom up. I remember taking one step backwards but when the feeling got up past my waist I blacked out. I vaguely remember hearing some crashes and bangs and I woke up laying flat on my back right outside of my bathroom and the door was closed. My mind was still racing but not quite as bad as before. I layed there for a bit longer and eventually got up to check my bathroom out and the shelves had been torn off my cabinet and books were scattered on the floor. The mat on the floor was on other side of the room as well. I had a lot marks on my back and both my back and leg was sore.

Does anyone know what happened to me? I've read of a few cases of seizures on Erowid and I'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaced_Cowboy
Stranger

Re: What happened to me? Was it a seizure? [Re: JBrad]
    #10029699 - 03/23/09 09:39 PM (15 years, 8 days ago)

Well When i tried morning glory seeds for the first time near the end of the trip I was getting massive headrushes i mistakenly tried to get up from where i was sitting and the head rush made me black o ut and i hit my head pretty hard on the ground. That could be what happend to you i'm not sure though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag