Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebu9
Stranger
Mushrooms In The Mountains
    #10018138 - 03/22/09 03:12 AM (15 years, 20 hours ago)

First of all, i'd say this is between a level 3 and 4 trip i'd say. We all got to the campsite, sat down and drank a few beers and just chilled. We probably got to the campground around 12, and just hung out until about 5 when we decided to eat our mushrooms. There were four of us, Me, James, Gabe, and Frito, and only me and James were eating. We ate about 2.5-3 grams each at first, of some very potent shrooms. They had gold caps, and bluish stems for the most part. After about twenty minutes it starts hitting us, and the first thing that was very noticeable was a tree i was looking at.

All of a sudden it came at me like super 3D, and i could notice every little detail in it yet i was still 10-15 feet away. I tell james, and he starts laughing and fell down a little when he did, and he mentioned that when he fell the middle of the tree fell with him, but the sides stayed the same. We then decided it was time to go on our adventure, so we tell our friends and take off. i looked up into the mountain, and saw a boulder with a face on it, and just looked at it for a minute trying to figure out if thats how the rock was or if its a hallucination. After that is when it started kicking in hard, we climb down some rocks, and stood on a bigger one to look at another rock. i focused on it, and noticed it had a little face at the tip of it, and i started moving back and forth and it just really came out at me. I ran up and rubbed the face, and it felt like a face! i could feel the details of the nose and everything.

We continue to hike up the mountain, stopping every once in a while when something would catch our attention and just get lost in it. I looked up in the sky right before we really set off, and there was a skeleton like looking man with his ribcage showing, made out of clouds, and he was pointing towards the mountain and i looked at james and said "he's telling us to go this way." After a while, every single thing i could possible see had a face on it. Every rock, every tree, every leaf, every piece of sand, every twig, the sky, and even James' face had another face on it. I started feeling bad when i walked because i was stepping on their faces, but i could tell they didn't mind. I told james and he just told me that's what they're there for, their purpose in life is for us to walk on them and that made me feel not so guilty about walking.

We continued walking, and start to hear some crazy yelping noise, almost like a mix between a dog bark and a birds chirp, so we start climbing faster to see what the noise was and we find our friend sitting in this little spot. How he got there before us i have no clue, and quite frankly i figured he was just a hallucination. He tells us to sit in this spot between the trees and look at the sky, so we do and we can see the sunset PERFECTLY in this spot. I looked at the mountains some more and just laughed at all the faces on the rocks, and how friendly they were. There were some sad faces, but the more i looked at them they'd turn happy again. We continued up the mountain after saying bye to Gabe, and get to this spot where we decide to lay down.

I forgot to mention all the friends i have gathered at this point. When we first started Gabe offered me a cheeto, and instead of eating it i just stared into it and realized it was alive, and it was my friend so i kept on to it. I found a rock back at the campsite which had a little man-like figure in it, and decided this guy was my friend as well. I honestly considered them some of my best friends, i was more attatched to them than most of my real friends back home. When we first set off before the rock on the face i saw a leaf on the tent, and went "oh my friend! i almost left you behind, come with us on our journey!" and picked him up and took him along as well. These three things NEVER left my hand the entire trip, and somehow i never broke them. It was a dried brittle leaf, and i kept it in perfect condition.
Everytime something interesting would happen, i'd pull out my friends and show them the interesting thing as well, and they seemed just as interested as i was. They couldn't talk, but i knew how they felt at the time. I got to know them really well somehow, and i just loved them to death.

Me and james are laying down in this spot, and i see a little black ball in a tree so i took it off and threw it to james, and he just stared into it for a good five minutes, explaining to me how there was millions of corridors and caverns in it, and how it was never ending. EVerything started kicking in pretty hard at this point, and i was seeing doubles of everything. If there was a tree, there'd be one RIGHT next to it, only half coming out of the original for the most part. The new half of whatever i was looking at would be somewhat translucent, and i figured it was the mushroom version of that thing. I could eventually decide if i wanted to look at the sober version of the tree, or if i wanted to look at the mushroom version of the tree, and whichever one i decided would take over. i of coarse chose the mushroom side to everything.

We sat there laying down looking at the sky, and all the stars were so bright, and colorful and moving. I noticed one particularly bright star, and stared at it and all of a sudden everything originated from that star. All the other things in the sky seemed to be coming out of that one point, and eventually got very bright and colorful. I was seeing all kinds of reds and blues and greens in the sky, and it was all wavy and interesting, and i noticed a depth to it as well. It no longer looked like the flat normal sky anymore, i could tell which stars were further, and where the sky was closer and wasnt. James and I were just talking about everything and it all made so much sense, and everything was so beautiful. At one point he started crying because it was just too beautiful. When i looked at james his face would change from normal skin color, to red to blue to green, but very midly. It was just like i was putting on different colored glasses when looking at him.

On our way back to camp there was a point where there were four trees in front of us, and the night sky was a perfect dark blue, it reminded me of the movie coraline. While standing behind the trees, a very colorful spiderweb began to form infront of my eyes between the trees, above us about 3 feet and behind me a few feet. It was a perfect protection, and amazingly beautiful. The strings were all green and blue and red, really bright and very obviously there. The trees started reaching out to me in a friendly way, like they wanted to communicate with me. I stepped foreward and just brushed my face with the sticks and leaves, and it felt so nice and natural. I didn't even think that there might be bugs on it, and if there were i would have most likely been fine with it and picked them up because i knew they wouldn't hurt me. After sitting in the spiderweb we  took off.

We find our way back to the camp with some light left, and ate another stem and another cap, and continued back off. Everytime we saw frito or gabe it would frustrate us, they were just too real and brought us back to earth which we weren't ready to come back yet. We explored some more and came back when it started to get dark. We sat with frito and gabe around the fire, told them some things we had experienced, and just kinda got lost in the fire. There was faces everywhere, and hands and bugs and all sorts of interesting things inside of it. I noticed the flames would turn blue at some points, and everything was just moving. The gate around the fire pit completely dissapeared, and until i touched it i really didn't even know there was one at all.

Frito was almost too drunk, and was just rambling on in spanish and none of us except gabe could understand him so we just kind of ignored him, which made him really sad. They just kept bringing us down, and making everything too real again so we decided to take off again, and thats when we started to peak.

We looked at the same rock that i felt the face on, but now it looked like a naked mole rat, but i very comforting welcoming naked mole rat. It wanted us to go to it and it would provide us with care and comfort, so we went there and leaned up on it and felt very warm all of a sudden. I'd say its about 40 degrees outside, but we weren't cold at all when we were on the mole rat. i whipped out my ipod, and we started playing with this application called orthodox, and its basically insanely colorful waves when you touch it, and is accompanied by really trippy sounds, which i cant describe at all. When looking at it, the waves continued off the screen of my ipod and i could see them about 3 inches further than my ipod screen reached. We looked in the sky, and when we touched it it'd make a deeper fluctuating sound. The sky turned into a web kind of thing as well, and all the stars in the sky connected the joints in the web. When the sound got deeper it was like if you grabbed the middle of the web and pulled it back. All the stars would clump together, and when we moved our fingers more the sound would get higher which made the web slingshot back and all the stars would shoot back and scatter in the sky again.

I decided to see what happened when i closed my eyes while still leaning on the mole rat, and oh my god was that the most beautiful thing ever. I was surrounded in a mess of yellow, with millions upon millions of blue eyes swirling around in impossible ways, all around me in every direction. Everywhere i would look i'd see them, and they were very friendly and welcoming. They all had very large pupils like we did, and i realized later that this was a common theme with my hallucinations, especially when trying to sleep. My closed eye visuals seemed more realistic than real life at some points, and was extremely calming.

We got off the naked mole rat to take a piss, and when we were finished we turned on the flashlight and looked at the sand. I had my music on at this point, and when i looked down i saw more faces in the sand, but they were smaller, like quarter sized, They seemed to make facial expressions that corrosponded with my music, the faster it got or higher the tone, the bigger their eyes and mouthes would get, and when the music slowed they would close their eyes and mouthes and get more relaxed. There was mica all in the sand, and it looked alot like the night sky beneath our feet. The more i looked into the sand the more it engulfed me, and i was eventually just surrounded in it and it was moving every which way, and it all turned yellowish with spots of blue occasionally. It looked like waves of water just still, and all bumpy. We sat there looking at the sand for a few minutes, and then noticed a spider walking along.

We of coarse were very interested, and got super close to it. My music had stopped, and it was just weird talking at the end of the song, but it was the spider talking to me. It was saying things like "oh hello! nice to see you, come with me! follow me, come this way!" and i looked at james and went "oh my god dude, the spider can talk to me through the music! listen!!" and i think the song changed, because he was telling me the way the spider was walking was creating notes in the music when the song i was listening to had no music at the time. i sat there talking to the spider for a few minutes just amazed by its beauty and intelligence.

We get back to camp, and frito has calmed down a little bit but was still rambling on in spanish. He was doing some crazy body movements, which made him appear to be made out of clay, and i couldn't focus on his face anymore. He looked EXACTLY like a lifesize model of frito, just made out of clay. I kept telling him he was fake, and that he's not the real frito, and he took it as i was calling him a fake person and got extremely upset about it. He got over it though, and Gabe was talking somewhat shroom like, and me and james just kept telling him he can't get past the barrier when he's just drunk, you think you can get there but you really cant at all. He would get closer and closer though, but still not quite. We started talking about how there needs to be a universal language, so everyone in the world can speak with eachother if they need to, and at that same time something happened which made us all laugh really hard and my and james looked at eachother and said "laughter is the universal language", and i wrote that down in my ipod later that night.

The whole trip i felt very close to james, and if he got too far away i'd start to get scared and feel lonely. We probably weren't further than five feet away from eachother the whole time haha, but it wasn't bad at all. I associated seeing doubles of things being like how me and him were right next to eachother and could look like the same double kind of image. His face was always changing colors and shapes, his eyes would be extremely disproportional, one would be huge and one would be tiny. At one point i looked at him and he smiled, and when he did his mouth came out and looked just alike a gorilla mouth, and his teeth started to stick out alot, it was cool. It was only like that for a second and went back.

One of our camping neighboors earlier that night said that he would trade us weed for some beer we had, and we took up the offer cause we had way more than we would drink, but didnt trade just then. We gave him a beer though.

Gabe was coming down from being drunk, and Frito too so we went to their site, They had a very trippy trail up to their campsite, with lights leading the way and everything was a kind of eerie but beautiful blue, and it looked just like something out of a fairytale book. We get up there, sit around the fire, and they tell the guys that we're on mushrooms and they tell us they know how we feel, and we shared our experience as well as they shared theirs with this substance. They pull out their weed and pipe and it started to get passed around, i was ready for my trip to be over though so i passed and so did james and frito, So the two guys, and Gabe were the only ones who smoked. They asked our names, and thats when i came to the realization that i had completely forgotten i had a name, and that i forgot i had a body all together. I still knew my name and everything, i just noticed that during the whole experience up to that i didn't have a name or a body, the only part of my body i remembered was my hands. It feels to me more like we were just floating around going everywhere, its crazy to think about.

Gabe and frito stayed at their camp while me and james tried to find our way back to ours to get a few beers and maybe food, and in the darkness i was seeing all kinds of crazy colors in my vision. I kept seeing the same web i had before, but it clouded my whole vision like a sticker over the rest of my world. It was really cool, and it would start moving into different shapes and sizes. We got the beer but forgot to get bread for frito, so we went back  again with frito to get what he needed and some more food. We sat around the fire, and all of a sudden a white car drives up and the guys go "oh no fucking way right now.."

I shot up and looked, and the car turned around, and parked RIGHT next to their camp. My heart sank, and if you think you know fear you really don't until you've felt it on mushrooms. It put me in an instant bad trip and i thought my life was over, i just wanted to run but i didn't wanna get lost. I thought the cops had came, or the rangers because they smelled them smoking weed. We would have been fucked, i was still in my trip, our pupils were just as big as they were when we were peaking, they had weed, we were underage with alcohol, and everything would have just gone wrong.  They tell us that they had some friends coming up maybe, and all the weight is lifted off my shoulders while they walk over the edge to look at the car, and they look back and go "no wait.. thats definitely not our friends.." and my heart just sank again. We sat there for a few minutes and then said later and booked it back to camp. I felt my whole world crashing down upon me, all of a sudden all the cool visuals weren't so cool anymore and i just wanted it to be over. Everything was very displeasing, i just wanted to crawl into a ball and die. We found our way back to our camp and sat down, and i felt like i was going to throw up. I had to sit down, everything moving was making me dizzy, and all i wanted was water. Water was the only thing that would help me feel better and it was so hard to find, i couldn't get up and everyone was too busy trying to figure out where to sleep, and couldn't find me water. We finally did and drinking it just made everything feel better, it felt like i hadn't drank in years and i got a little more relaxed, but was still definitely in a bad trip and just wanted everything to stop.

The cool blues turned into horrible, lonely, scary blues that i just didn't wanna focus on, but closing my eyes produced much worse visuals. We turned on a light and staring into it was the only comfort i could find, and we eventually got all packed into the tent and i started to calm down. Talking with everyone made me feel better, so James and I started talking about what we had experienced earlier in the day. I started to forget about all the bad feelings and got very caught up in my closed and open eyed visuals now which were very calming again and beautiful.

There were millions of different things going on at once, i know i saw the word music in rainbow colors shooting at me, and then a purple like sink faucet dripping out blue water that would come into my vision and then flow on behind me. Gabe fell asleep soon enough, and james and i were talking about our day. Both of us noticed how we could see the night sky on the tent, although just a hallucination.

We started talking about how much we missed our friends and family, and how we couldn't wait to get back home and see everyone again. It felt like we'd been gone for months, and i was starting to feel very homesick. I found a piece of my cats hair intertwined in my sweater and i wanted to see him so bad, and my dog and all my animals. I started thinking about how bad i felt for frito because while we had a life changing experience, he had drank for his first time and absolutely hated it and just had a very bad night.

The talking got alot less detailed, and the hallucinations slowed down, and judging by our pupils being about half the size they were earlier we decided it might be time to try to sleep and we did after about half an hour of just fidgeting around.

This was definitely the most beautiful experience i've ever had, and probably will be the most beautiful i will ever see. I was so in tune with nature, and didn't care about bugs or anything, and everything was just so interesting.  We ended up eating about 3.5 grams, maybe a little bit more but not much. I think James ate a little more than i did.

Edited by bu9 (03/22/09 02:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechobumms
Pokemon Master
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms In The Mountains [Re: bu9]
    #10018160 - 03/22/09 03:29 AM (15 years, 19 hours ago)

If anyone reads this, I'll give them a high five for no white space. I made it to line two.

--------------------
[/url]
My "Faster Germination For Popcorn Substrate" TEK
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8428361#8428361

OfflineStoi
BuddingTripper
Male

Loc: NZAucklandiiVille
Re: Mushrooms In The Mountains [Re: chobumms]
    #10018360 - 03/22/09 06:12 AM (15 years, 17 hours ago)

I read the whole thing and I enjoyed it. But mate, paragraphs! I had to turn off the lights and put the screen up to my face to keep from getting lost all the time lol. I hope I have a camping 'trip' sometime soon :thumbup:

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: BREAK FREE :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

"Someone described insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. That's a perfect description of the war on drugs."

Offlinebillyrubin
Strangler
 User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: Mushrooms In The Mountains [Re: Stoi]
    #10018424 - 03/22/09 06:47 AM (15 years, 16 hours ago)

Have to say I really enjoyed this report, I normally don't tend to read long ones without skipping stuff, but this was great. Definitely more paragraphs though!
I would love to trip out in nature like this, but really don't see it happening :mad:
Sounds like a great trip, Shame about drunken friends etc I know. I also always get that sort of lonliness for your pets when tripping too funnily enough.

Offlinebu9
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms In The Mountains [Re: billyrubin]
    #10020274 - 03/22/09 02:47 PM (15 years, 8 hours ago)

Hey guys, i edited the post to make sure there are lines in between paragraphs. In word its easy to tell because of the indentations, but on here those don't show up, it should be alot easier to read now.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag