Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1001048 - 10/28/02 07:44 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

my point exactly :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1001965 - 10/28/02 11:32 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

no i'm no Roosevelt

So in reality you've done absolutely nothing for "your" country. It's like saying the house you were born in is "your house" when someone else paid for it and furnished it.

Sorry man but carworkers don't make as much as me these days. In fact I've got a funny feeling that if you put together your salary with luvdem's and mr mushrooms you still won't get close.

What does that do for your far right-wing philosophies guys?  Judging you on your own Bush inspired belief systems you are all complete failures  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: Xlea321]
    #1002169 - 10/29/02 12:38 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

We don't have much less of a constitution anymore anyways.

Look at all of the drug testing that goes on in america.

Ya youll be looking at democracy differently, during say marshal law, in the future?? America's way of life will alot different under a dictatorship.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1002401 - 10/29/02 02:48 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Umm u think im bitter about some war from 200 years ago? thats very funny. I dont give a damn about it. Nationalism kills as far as im concerned. What I do give a damn about is the horrendous way the native americans were treated by "mine" and your "nations".

Heres a few facts for you....the u.s spends more on its armed forces than the rest of the world put together.

the u.s military is the largest employer in the u.s

the u.s military has a budget of $348 billion

consumer debt in the u.s (mostly credit cards) almost doubled between june and july of 2002 to $1,713 billion ($1.7 trillion) and is increasing at $90 billion a month

on 13th august 2002 the u.s national debt stood at $ 6,161 billion and increases at $1billion a day.

the u.s annual trade deficit grew from $29.5 billion in 1991 to $ 450 billion in 2000 and is getting bigger.

the u.s owes the u.n $ 1 billion

So its blatantly obvious you need a war as its your biggest industry and at the same time you need to get your bloodstained hands on middle eastern oil to try and improve your economy. This is without even touching on the environmental nightmare that your country is inflicting merrily on the rest of the world. You work in the car industry? nothing to be proud of mate.

Im ashamed to say my country seems to be willing to let you get away with this. Thank god the french and the germans are willing to resist a little.

Id just like to point out that i have nothing against any individual from your country, the sum is alot more fucked up than the parts. Same applies all over.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1002473 - 10/29/02 03:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

In fact I've got a funny feeling that if you put together your salary with luvdem's and mr mushrooms you still won't get close.

That funny feeling is probably you pissing your pants if you knew just how much I make. I retired the first time at the age of 32. I do some work but it's only to keep from being bored.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1002485 - 10/29/02 04:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****So in reality you've done absolutely nothing for "your" country. ****

huh? Only if you're against the production of automobiles absolutly nothing.....dolt

****It's like saying the house you were born in is "your house" when someone else paid for it and furnished it. ****

nice analogy brain child....no nothing like that because what i do on my job contributes to the production of automobiles and the people who assemble them...unlike all your burger flipping...

****Sorry man but carworkers don't make as much as me these days.*****

burger flipping must have got better since i last remember it then....for the last time you dolt i don't make cars i'm in a managerial position (HRM)...god you are slow

****In fact I've got a funny feeling that if you put together your salary with luvdem's and mr mushrooms you still won't get close. ****

i'd love to compare salaries with you all day but to date you've never mentioned a thing you do and you are very foolish to think that you make more than someone you have no idea what they do...you sound like a little kid crying "my daddy makes more than yours" I call foul, mcdonalds doesn't pay near as high.....

****What does that do for your far right-wing philosophies guys? ****

nothing really...were you born this way? all slow and stuff......

****Judging you on your own Bush inspired belief systems you are all complete failures ****

coming from someone who says sooo much but says VERY little i'll take that as a complement...to date you've remained useless....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: GazzBut]
    #1002539 - 10/29/02 05:21 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****Umm u think im bitter about some war from 200 years ago? ****

not just you...many from your country are bitter

****What I do give a damn about is the horrendous way the native americans were treated by "mine" and your "nations".****

how did we all of a sudden switch to the native americans?

****the u.s spends more on its armed forces than the rest of the world put together*****

So what?...we also spend more on other countries aid than any other country...i don't see your point.

****the u.s military has a budget of $348 billion ****

I thought it was more...but again..so what?

****consumer debt in the u.s (mostly credit cards) almost doubled between june and july of 2002 to $1,713 billion ($1.7 trillion) and is increasing at $90 billion a month****

I have a zero balence on my credit cards..so i say again so what!?

****So its blatantly obvious you need a war as its your biggest industry and at the same time you need to get your bloodstained hands on middle eastern oil to try and improve your economy. ****

where in the hell did you come up with that analogy? Your funny, first to say we have a poor economy is just you rattling off soundbites. Don't equate the stock market with our economy, they're not the same. BTW how's that Euro treating you?

****This is without even touching on the environmental nightmare that your country is inflicting merrily on the rest of the world. *****

oh great, we have ourselves here a Kyoto treaty supportor.....ask yourself WHY you limeys never signed the treaty.

****You work in the car industry? nothing to be proud of mate.****

I'm quite proud to be where i'm at. What do you do?...or is that a secret?

****Im ashamed to say my country seems to be willing to let you get away with this. ****

and if you decided to NOT let us get away with whatever you feel we're getting away with, what would you do?...what could you do?

****Thank god the french and the germans are willing to resist a little. *****

kind of like the last two world wars? Europeans have have killed more people than us americans have....or have you forgot?

****the sum is alot more fucked up than the parts****

no offense but if there's any country that shouldn't throw stones it's Britain.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1002643 - 10/29/02 07:34 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"huh? Only if you're against the production of automobiles absolutly nothing.....dolt"

producing cars that use far more fuel than they need to, just to sell more oil. spreading poison like the little cancer cells that you are.

"not just you...many from your country are bitter"

then they are just as deluded as you and are not helping humanity to evolve and move forward lightly instead of clinging to and glorifying a sordid past (on both sides)

Let me just reply to all your intelligent "So what?" arguments applied to the gross overspending on military your country indulges in. Not just your country obviously but you are an extreme example of it. In my opinion, it is money wasted. You sell arms to countries, then provoke wars to showcase your wares. You can argue this point if you like but please do some research first. This is how the arms trade works and it is a sick business.

"where in the hell did you come up with that analogy? Your funny, first to say we have a poor economy is just you rattling off soundbites. Don't equate the stock market with our economy, they're not the same. BTW how's that Euro treating you?
"

I take it you realise we dont actually use the Euro in the UK? Well, I was talking about the need for a war which stimulates the biggest industry in your country and will therefore stimulate economically a country that is slipping further and further into debt. Sadly you seem to be unable to connect several ideas together.

"oh great, we have ourselves here a Kyoto treaty supportor.....ask yourself WHY you limeys never signed the treaty."

Oh great we have some egotistical fool who thinks the environment is a joke and as long as uncle sam is filling his pockets then to the hell with rest of the world. I know us "limeys" should have signed - we are just as bad as you for nor signing. But i dont attach myself to my countries actions and therefore dont feel the need to defend or accept what they do. That is where we differ.

"I'm quite proud to be where i'm at. What do you do?...or is that a secret?"

IT support before returning to university.

"and if you decided to NOT let us get away with whatever you feel we're getting away with, what would you do?...what could you do?"

Sickening arrogance. What would you do if we didnt back you all the way and the whole of europe opposed you. Bomb iraq and bomb europe? get a grip you moron. We live on a planet and pursuing american interests above all others is not going to be good for the planet in the long run.

"kind of like the last two world wars? Europeans have have killed more people than us americans have....or have you forgot?"

But you are the only sick bastards who have used Nuclear weapons. After luring japan into attacking you as well. And the sham of vietnam, how many innocents did you kill then?

"no offense but if there's any country that shouldn't throw stones it's Britain."

1..2..3.. I dont align myself with my country, im hoping thats the way we are evolving,all working for the greater good. so while the stars and stripes is burning on the fire, i'll throw the union jack on too cos thats the best place for them both.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1002672 - 10/29/02 08:04 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****spreading poison like the little cancer cells that you are****

ha ha..that's a good analogy.....to bad your opinion means nothing to me.

****then they are just as deluded as you and are not helping humanity to evolve and move forward lightly instead of clinging to and glorifying a sordid past ****

how is Britain helping humanity evolve? I'd like to hear this one...besides following us mind you.

***In my opinion, it is money wasted. ****

what do you care?...you're not living here...are you just mad that we aren't giving your country money?

****You sell arms to countries, then provoke wars to showcase your wares. You can argue this point if you like but please do some research first. This is how the arms trade works and it is a sick business.****

I know you can't accept this but britain, russia, the US, and other countries sell arms...but i guess you knew that huh?

****I take it you realise we dont actually use the Euro in the UK? ****

i know...but you will in the future ...

****Oh great we have some egotistical fool who thinks the environment is a joke *****

joke? sorta like the treaty you didn't sign.....i must have hit the nail on the head..truth hurts you libbies.

****Sickening arrogance. ****

shockingly true.....reality bites doesn't it? britain invented arrogance.

****What would you do if we didnt back you all the way and the whole of europe opposed you. *****

pretty much the same as we're doing know..we never have europes support, so what?

****Bomb iraq and bomb europe? get a grip you moron. ****

when did i say bomb europe or iraq? moron? ha ha..that's a good one

****We live on a planet and pursuing american interests above all others is not going to be good for the planet in the long run.

and following britain will be better?  remember the last time you try to rule the world?...how many civilizations were destroyed because of your arrogance?

****But you are the only sick bastards who have used Nuclear weapons. *****

that's right..memories...i love to remember them sorts of things. 

****After luring japan into attacking you as well****

ha ha ha...yeah that's right........

****And the sham of vietnam, how many innocents did you kill then?****

you mean the ones with the bombs strapped to them or without?

****I dont align myself with my country, im hoping thats the way we are evolving,all working for the greater good****

there are certain thing my country does that i don't agree with ie: liberal direction.  Does greater good mean agreeing with your utopian philosophy?

****so while the stars and stripes is burning on the fire, i'll throw the union jack on too cos thats the best place for them both.

feel free to hate your country i love mine at the same time not agreeing with everything.  throw on another couple flags of whatever country you choose...i'll sit here in my heated office creating the devastation you call the automobile.  :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1002704 - 10/29/02 08:32 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"how is Britain helping humanity evolve? I'd like to hear this one...besides following us mind you."

Like taking to a red and white striped brick wall. I wont be drawn on some USA vs UK bollox becuase it is meaningless to me! humanity evolves by moving on from the behaviour you are displaying.

"what do you care?...you're not living here...are you just mad that we aren't giving your country money?"

I hope you are trying to annoy me and arent actually this stupid.

"I know you can't accept this but britain, russia, the US, and other countries sell arms...but i guess you knew that huh?"

I refer you to my last answer.

"joke? sorta like the treaty you didn't sign.....i must have hit the nail on the head..truth hurts you libbies."

Yawn...your answers are so predictable. Read what i said. I know the UK should sign the treaty. We should do it out of a genuine desire to improve the environment regardless whether it fits in with our fiscal policy. Fact still remains you create more pollution per capita than any of the other developed nations.

"shockingly true.....reality bites doesn't it? britain invented arrogance."

Sadly we also invented america. we all have our karmic debts to bear though.

The rest of what you say is so tedious im not even going to bother replying. You do realise this is a forum for intelligent people who use magic mushrooms and not the Brain Dead Budweiser Drinkers Club right?  :grin:

PEACE (look it up in the dictionary) 

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Edited by GazzBut (10/29/02 08:33 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1002768 - 10/29/02 09:09 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****Like taking to a red and white striped brick wall. I wont be drawn on some USA vs UK bollox becuase it is meaningless to me! ****

Typical European, you tell us we need to further the evolution of man, however you do nothing to push your existance into that direction other than saying WE need to change.  it sounds like you guys don't want to be the leader of anything.

****I hope you are trying to annoy me and arent actually this stupid.****

great dodge...now answer the question: why do you care what WE spend?

****I refer you to my last answer.****

great dodge....you do know other countries sell arms..don't you?

****We should do it out of a genuine desire to improve the environment regardless whether it fits in with our fiscal policy. ****

an economist you are not.  but that's besides the point.  Maybe if other countries take the lead we may follow...Kyoto was just BS..

***Sadly we also invented america. we all have our karmic debts to bear though.****

actually you didn't create america....your arrogance did.

****The rest of what you say is so tedious im not even going to bother replying. ****

shocking :shocked:...and you've said soo much up to this point

****You do realise this is a forum for intelligent people who use magic mushrooms and not the Brain Dead Budweiser Drinkers Club right? *****

oh that's funny....brain dead? wow more english humor surprisingly not funny.  whenever you want to express something that is not strait off the libby script, please feel free to respond (which is something you refuse to do).....

****PEACE (look it up in the dictionary) ****

REALITY (look it up in the dictionary)

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1002816 - 10/29/02 09:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Just a little analogy to describe why we may never agree. You know when you are a child, you believe in Santa Claus? There comes a time when maybe a friend or an older relative tells you the truth. But you don't want to hear it and you resist and denounce them (Im sorry if you still thought Santa was real I truly am). Well to me your beliefs that you have put forward so far, and i use the word "your" in its loosest sense because you havent expressed an idea that is even close to original in this thread, are like a belief in Santa Claus. Something you will grow out of.

PEACE

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1002820 - 10/29/02 09:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i'd love to compare salaries with you all day

Really? The last I heard sucking farts out of seats at the used car lot wasn't too lucrative. Maybe you suck well.  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1002821 - 10/29/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I retired the first time at the age of 32

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1002855 - 10/29/02 09:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****(Im sorry if you still thought Santa was real I truly am). ****

he's not real?..how do you explain all them presents i get? :smirk:

***Well to me your beliefs that you have put forward so far, and i use the word "your" in its loosest sense because you havent expressed an idea that is even close to original in this thread****

excuse me?  Your dimwitted responses (and i use response loosly because you avoid any area where you actually have to express yourself logically).  Yet again typical European have all the answers but can't come up with any that work...it must suck to never take a stand..hmm

i'm quite happy being who i am and your underestimation of me is humorous to say the least...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1002869 - 10/29/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****The last I heard sucking farts out of seats at the used car lot wasn't too lucrative. Maybe you suck well.  ****

man..you showed me.....go clean out a fry vat and get me a burger..... :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1002872 - 10/29/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I guess the difference is you really do suck farts  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineakjakj
    #1002896 - 10/29/02 10:09 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Just a little analogy to describe why we may never agree. You know when you are a child, you believe in Santa Claus?

That said it all Gazz. I'm tired of the Bush-worshippers on the board. It's because of these assholes drugs are illegal.

Why don't luvdemshrooms, Mr Mushrooms and innervertigo all write a letter to Bush telling him how much they adore him. At the end they could mention that they all take schedule 1 mushrooms. See what the reaction is. At least that will get them our of our hair for a few years.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: akjakj]
    #1002938 - 10/29/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****That said it all Gazz. I'm tired of the Bush-worshippers on the board. ****

#1 no-name i don't endorse everything that Bush does. and when was that even in the discussion? If i like this country then i'm a Bush supporter?

****Why don't luvdemshrooms, Mr Mushrooms and innervertigo all write a letter to Bush telling him how much they adore him****

i'm sensing a puppet evolving...hmmmmm

****At the end they could mention that they all take schedule 1 mushrooms. See what the reaction is.****

now you're just talking out of your ass....no surprise

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (10/29/02 10:41 AM)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1002964 - 10/29/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

***I guess the difference is you really do suck farts ***

oh...ya got me again..ouch

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds