Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: Helpme1]
    #10019511 - 03/22/09 12:28 PM (15 years, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Helpme1 said:
dude
you definately just need better shrooms.
they can be just as intense or even more intense than acid

my 2.5 gram trip was fucking intense. showed me very negative things, but after going through all that intensity it left me feeling renewed, but my stomach hurting- which is a reason I will prefer to stick with a c id for the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: N2loma]
    #10019979 - 03/22/09 01:57 PM (15 years, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

N2loma said:
Ouch that sucks; sounds like prime weed would've been more cost-effective. At least shrooms can be grown in the home or collected from the wild, though from what I've heard LSA and LSD are generally cheaper by the dose than shrooms (I've only used wild shrooms and purchased LSA seeds, as well as purchased salvia).

My main complaint about shrooms and psilocybin is the rapid gain of tolerance.

Why would you want to trip out more than once a week in general anyway?
Think about it, weed can also be psychedelic. If you use weed once a month, and eat a lot raw (I mean, if you can spend 13 years growing a big peyote, and need 5+ of them, and only like a few months growing weed, why not eat a bush once?) you can EASILY trip out off it, for multiple days...

Grow some shrooms, I bet you won't be disappoint. Not to mention, why not eat like 5g, 5g is a real dose. My first trip EVER was on 5g. (My friend ate shrooms 12 times, but never more than 3g, I talked him into eating 5g with me and going for ego death, he later thanked me saying he would never have ate as much without me.)

Here is an idea, grow some, and then dose 1.5g every 30mins till you have 7g in you, it will probably be the intensity of 4g-5g, and it will last MUCH longer. (Think about it, that means you will eat 1.5g every 30 mins for 2 hours, and then another gram just before the peak.)
That or, try your last dose, but with some syrian rue seeds. You might have high levels of MAO, meaning the alkaloids will be destroyed within 2 hours or so, so, if you have an MAO-I, it should last longer, and be more intense.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: Glass Balloon]
    #10020052 - 03/22/09 02:10 PM (15 years, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Glass Balloon said:
Quote:

GreedAndVanity said:
Yeah, I could have bought a quarter of good herb and had that last atleast a week vs. the two hour+ mushroom trip this guy is describing.

I am dosing a mere two grams right now and I expect to trip face.  Mmmm cyans...

Wow arent you the man, you must be one cool bad ass. Read over your post again and you may just realize how arrogant and non interesting you are.

Wow arent you the man, you must be one cool bad ass. Read over your post again and you may just realize how arrogant and non interesting you are.

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: The Centre]
    #10020518 - 03/22/09 03:27 PM (15 years, 5 hours ago)

a lot of people have been selling weak, overpriced shrooms around here. It's really disappointing to get what look like some really wicked caps, and you eat them and you only get a weird four hour buzz that just makes you tired. I got so fed up having to worry about quality (and price) that I doubt I will buy shrooms anymore. LSD and mescaline are better IMO, anyway. I will stick to those, thank you.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Offlinelibertaire
liberator
Male

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: nightbringer]
    #10020632 - 03/22/09 03:50 PM (15 years, 5 hours ago)

That's strange that weak shrooms are common in your area.  I've never encountered weak ones.  I'm sure I will eventually, but as I said, in my experience lsd (bunk) and mescaline (non existent) are not better in any way.

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: libertaire]
    #10020945 - 03/22/09 04:28 PM (15 years, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

libertaire said:
in my experience lsd (bunk) and mescaline (non existent) are not better in any way.

yeah, I agree with that. Maybe weak shrooms aren't as common as I think they are, it could be that I'm just unlucky in the batches I have come across. I am always hearing that so-and-so has good shrooms, but everything I have sampled doesn't really live up to my expectations. But I can tell you most of the ones I have seen look excessively dried out, and I know that isn't good. Eventually I will have to experiment with growing and eat the fresh ones :smile: But it's a lot less work to just grow a cactus.

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: Glass Balloon]
    #10021033 - 03/22/09 04:40 PM (15 years, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Glass Balloon said:
Okay so I bought 7 grams of shrooms that were (supposed to be the bomb) and cost me 80 fucking dollars.
Me and a friend ate all 7 grams, and sure enough I started tripping pretty well, good visuals, thoughts scattering, this went on for about 2 hours and then nothing... Very light visuals totally coherent and sober.
So I went and got my Woodrose seeds about 4 hrs after shrooming and ate 15, had a good trip with intense visuals until I slept.After this expensive letdown I dont think I will waste my time and money ever again buying shrooms, they are so expensive especially compared to LSD and LSA that its a no brainer.
Iam not trying to put shrooms down or be a dick to people who enjoy tripping on them, I just needed to vent and if someone has not tried them and wants to dont let this change your decision (I may have had some bad shrooms or Iam more of an Acid person). Has anyone here experienced this? It was a major letdown which Ive never experienced with Acid or LSA.

$80 dollars...might as well be robbing you, because that's fucking bullshit.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: wireless]
    #10021118 - 03/22/09 04:53 PM (15 years, 4 hours ago)

(wireless your avatar is making me itchy... and making my mouth water)

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: incubaby_421]
    #10021536 - 03/22/09 05:54 PM (15 years, 3 hours ago)

Shrooms don't last very long for me either. I usually eat 2-3 grams. It lasts maybe 4-5 hours. The peak is usually 2 hours or so.

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineGoody
Sailor of mind & time
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Tryptamine.
Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: Stoi]
    #10022248 - 03/22/09 07:36 PM (15 years, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

Stoi said:
Quote:

Goody said:
For $20 Aus you can get 4 mushroom chocolates up north & they're fucking potent!

Damn this NSW bullshit. :sad:

Try Nimbin on a good day :crazy2:

--------------------
DMT: Load Universe Into Cannon. Aim At Brain. Fire.

OfflineStoi
BuddingTripper
Male

Loc: NZAucklandiiVille
Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: Goody]
    #10022498 - 03/22/09 08:13 PM (15 years, 51 minutes ago)

Quote:

Goody said:
Quote:

Stoi said:
Quote:

Goody said:
For $20 Aus you can get 4 mushroom chocolates up north & they're fucking potent!

Damn this NSW bullshit. :sad:

Try Nimbin on a good day :crazy2:

Lol I was thinking about heading up there in May as part of the shroom season for that festival. I wanna get wasted at a doof lol. :evil:

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: BREAK FREE :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

"Someone described insanity as doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time. That's a perfect description of the war on drugs."

OfflineGoody
Sailor of mind & time
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Tryptamine.
Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: Stoi]
    #10023805 - 03/23/09 12:35 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Well I would suggest you do come along as Mardi Grass is an extremely important event & lot's of fun too haha  :wowz: First weekend of May, & besides that you mentioned the shroom season and i'm sure it's going to be dead on the mark-the best time for hunting!

--------------------
DMT: Load Universe Into Cannon. Aim At Brain. Fire.

OfflineAlasdair
Aumbry Mycologist
Male

Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: CarbonKing]
    #10023840 - 03/23/09 12:43 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Try growing them. I used to think mushrooms were for light trips only, hell i would eat 5-8 grams and spend aboutt he same amount of money.

Im a big guy. So i need to do a lot of anything to attain desired affects. Until I started growing i dont think I had really tripped on shrooms. Grow them and grow them good, take care of them and they will take care of you.

I used to swear by LSD too. But LSD tops out... Shrooms, I can just keep on eatting them and trip harder and harder and harder.
Trust me when I say this. grow them, and the trip shall come

Offlinesilver97232
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Shrooms piss me off [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10023867 - 03/23/09 12:49 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Kind of in the same boat, this last batch I bought was pretty weak, shrooms don't piss me off, but not tripping kind of does

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies