Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

only noobs left on the board?
    #10002149 - 03/19/09 03:41 PM (15 years, 3 days ago)

i changed the thread title, cuz out of 320 veiws i get 1 or 2 helpful answers, when my buddie first showd me this site he would ask a question, and there would be lots of helpful guys on here, within minutes of him asking, like P.menace damion shroomy1, where did they all go? but yea i went to bed last nite after i posted my last post, thread had 218 veiws so 102 more veiws and no1 wanted to answer my question.

OK so first off, i have a cambo mono tub which is 18 gallon tub, 4 holes cut in each side, bottom holes have tyvek over them and top holes have polyfill. it contains 4qt not all the way full jars of 100% colonized WBS cambo and 6qt full jars of coir, (i know that is not the correct ratio, i was going for quickness)
    1st. what would be a good ratio in a 18g tub? 2nd after i mixed it, it was completely white and colonized in 5 days, should i have gave it a few more days? so i changed the lid of the tub to a lid with a square cut out with plastic over it taped down, with a 6500K day lite over it for 12 hours on/12 off, it has been like that with the lights for a week now, and its not hypal knotting or anything, also there was some standing water(puddles) in the corners, that bad? they were there for about 2 days, i fanned alot more and they went away but there is still standing water on top of myc, and i haven't been misting much since theres so much standing water in there. so enough with how it is and now to what i want to know, i fan it about 5-7 times a day for about 15 secs, I'm i not fanning enough? or im i just being impatient? i figured a week and no knots or nothing, something has to be wrong? should i just wait? it just driving me nuts i guess lol,
    This is my first mono tub, now to my Koh question, also first time doing Kohs, done a few other strains in small pans, OK so the Kohs i had 1qt not all the way full jar of 100% colonized WBS i spawned it to prolly 1 1/2 or 2 jars of coir(i didn't measure)and a half a handful of spent coffee grounds, in a small prolly 12"L 10"W 2"D aluminum pan, lined with a trash bag.( i cut a square out of a white bag) it took about 2 weeks to colonize, i put it in a shotgun chamber it stays at 80-95% humidity. the lighting system for these are 2 48" 6500K daylight bulbs i put crumbled wax paper over it, it knotted like crazy the first flush was 185g wet 21g dry.and i didn't have tweezers at the time so i left the Lil babies on it. so i dunked it for 4 hours, let drain for 4 hours in my bath tub sitting on a rack,i put it back in the Shotgun chamber its been 4 days, there is 2 on the bottom of it that have been there since 3 days ago, which first flush none was on bottom, and 1 Lil guy popped up this morning, i still have the was paper on it, and nothing is really happening, I'm i just being impatient with this as well? i fan and mist them more often then my mono, OK i think that it is it, if i confused any1 I'm sorry in advance

Edited by Kendo (03/27/09 01:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrazy L
Resident Whack Job
Male

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: Kendo]
    #10002154 - 03/19/09 03:43 PM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Paragraphs...My eyes hurt.

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: Krazy L]
    #10002178 - 03/19/09 03:47 PM (15 years, 3 days ago)

sorry bout that just figured i would explain it in detail.

--------------------
yes you do, you know me, youve seen my downstairs mixup.

InvisibleKrazy L
Resident Whack Job
Male

#10002192 - 03/19/09 03:49 PM (15 years, 3 days ago)

Just edit it real quick with some paragraphs and people will read it and hopefully answer your questions.

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: Krazy L]
    #10005662 - 03/20/09 01:09 AM (15 years, 2 days ago)

bump!?

--------------------

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

#10011328 - 03/20/09 11:43 PM (15 years, 1 day ago)

dang so no one but the guy complaining wants to reply?

--------------------

InvisibleGanja420Boy
Heroic Doser
 User Gallery

Loc: CoSmoS
    #10011348 - 03/20/09 11:48 PM (15 years, 1 day ago)

I agree with him, I stopped reading it.

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: Ganja420Boy]
    #10011771 - 03/21/09 01:42 AM (15 years, 1 day ago)

man people usally complain about to less of info so i give all the info i can think of and people complain its to much, make up your F'ing minds lol, thought this forum was set up to help each other, not to complain about how some1 is saying to much about something.

--------------------

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

#10036613 - 03/25/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

well 2 days ago the cam mono tub started pinning. Not many in there but there more and more each time i look. and my kohs started pinning more, only like 15 thru out the whole pan so nothing great, oh and my pink buffalos started going yesterday aswell :smile: yay. but i was wondering if any1 had any good pics of cam/pink buff/koh to compare, thnx in advance

--------------------

InvisibleGanja420Boy
Heroic Doser
 User Gallery

Loc: CoSmoS
    #10036921 - 03/25/09 01:59 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Naw I wasnt complaning, I was just tired that night and it was a bit hard to read so I had to stop.

About that water pooling up you can always use a paper towel to use and soak up that water and as far as how much to use in your tub do a search for spawn calculator, it seemed to be pretty accurate :thumbup: and good luck on your grow.

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: Ganja420Boy]
    #10037755 - 03/25/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

well in the mono where it was pooling up in corners, i fanned more often it went away, and thats where some of the best clusters are, in the corners. so it all came out good, so far.

--------------------

InvisibleDoodle
fuck off
Female

#10037869 - 03/25/09 10:15 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

if its a mono then you shouldn't have to fan or mist it. It should sustain a micro climate on its own. but if your getting pins now then go with what is working for you. And the vendor you got you syringe from should have pics and descriptions of em, i know ralphster has alot of pics and descriptions, also try to search for some grows of em using the search bar at the top.

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: Doodle]
    #10037899 - 03/25/09 10:22 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

i got all my prints from a friends, but yea ill look at Ralphsters i did a search on here last night but couldnt find any that look like mine, im trying to compare so i can be sure of what he said the spores were, the kohs were easy to look at and say yep thems kohs

--------------------

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

#10037919 - 03/25/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

and i was always told u didnt have to do anything with mono's, just set it and forget it, but ive also seen pics on here of monotubs with a PC fan glued to the side for FAE, thinking bout doing that on my next one, but gotta wait for my cam jars to get done, and they do stay pretty wet.
But ive noticed everytime i fan them, i notice new pins or how much growth has happened its great :smile: im just happy, everything pinned about same time, i got that mono, and 4 pans going, 3 cam and 1 pink buff and they all pinning like mad :smile: oh and my 4 cakes started pinning this morning yay.

--------------------

Invisibledjmako7
Antitransubstantiationalist
 User Gallery

Loc: A shady spot under a tree
    #10037968 - 03/25/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kendo said:
and i was always told u didnt have to do anything with mono's, just set it and forget it, but ive also seen pics on here of monotubs with a PC fan glued to the side for FAE, thinking bout doing that on my next one, but gotta wait for my cam jars to get done, and they do stay pretty wet.
But ive noticed everytime i fan them, i notice new pins or how much growth has happened its great :smile: im just happy, everything pinned about same time, i got that mono, and 4 pans going, 3 cam and 1 pink buff and they all pinning like mad :smile: oh and my 4 cakes started pinning this morning yay.

Tubs do need FAE despite what doodle said. The fan is a bit overkill. Electricity and Moisture do not go together. Just fan 5 or 6 times a day. Let see some pics of those tubs

--------------------

OfflineKendo
Strangler
 User Gallery

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: djmako7]
    #10037994 - 03/25/09 10:44 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

ill post some pics on here, but my PC dont fit my disk from my cam, and my room mate aint awake so i dont know how to put pics from his phone on the PC. give me a bit ill post some soon

--------------------

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Trusted Cultivator
    #10038028 - 03/25/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doodle said:
if its a mono then you shouldn't have to fan or mist it. It should sustain a micro climate on its own. but if your getting pins now then go with what is working for you.

exactly, monotub = no active fae required

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

InvisibleDoodle
fuck off
Female

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: djmako7]
    #10038159 - 03/25/09 11:13 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

djmako7 said:
Quote:

Kendo said:

Tubs do need FAE despite what doodle said. The fan is a bit overkill. Electricity and Moisture do not go together. Just fan 5 or 6 times a day. Let see some pics of those tubs

quit talking out your ass. they do not need fanning what so ever. check out every trusted cultivators grow logs with em. no fanning or misting, and not to mention the man him self just stated it on this thread. check out his and largedoses grows with monos no fanning and not misting and they have some of the best results Ive seen. so know what your speaking of please.

Invisibledjmako7
 User Gallery

Re: a monotub question and a Koh casing question [Re: ohmatic]
    #10038217 - 03/25/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ohmatic said:
Quote:

Doodle said:
if its a mono then you shouldn't have to fan or mist it. It should sustain a micro climate on its own. but if your getting pins now then go with what is working for you.

exactly, monotub = no active fae required

WHat about CO2 build up?

--------------------

Invisibledjmako7
 User Gallery

#10038225 - 03/25/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doodle said:

quit talking out your ass. they do not need fanning what so ever. check out every trusted cultivators grow logs with em. no fanning or misting, and not to mention the man him self just stated it on this thread. check out his and largedoses grows with monos no fanning and not misting and they have some of the best results Ive seen. so know what your speaking of please.

LD uses fans to circulate air in the room.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale