Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: ]
    #996367 - 10/27/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Any flirting from luvdem is totally unrequited.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #996639 - 10/27/02 11:17 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If that's your idea of flirting I feel sorry for your "significant other".

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #999479 - 10/28/02 08:46 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

All this talk of morons in the UN when surely the biggest freakin moron on the planet rules your crumbling country! hilarious if it wasnt so serious.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: GazzBut]
    #999499 - 10/28/02 08:58 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

this coming from a person who lives in a country with a crumbling infrastructure....go figure

your country is in dire need of a makeover

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#999513 - 10/28/02 09:05 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Im from the UK but I think we are just as "free" over here as you poor sods over there in consumer heaven. I dont bother voting. When I tell people this they say I have no right to complain about the way my country is governed. So, i ask them why I am forced to pick a party with whom i am in agreement with around 10% of their total policy if that. What is the point in that? I would rather not vote in the hope that one day so many people also dont vote that a serious rethink of the democratic process is called for. One vote every 4 years and the right to email my local MP does not in my opinion constitute democracy. At least we can (apparently) hold a fair ballot over here i suppose but thats nothing to wirte home about either. We are living in the information age, party politics is a sham. We should be voting on a multitude of issues not just which party gets in. and the internet makes that more than possible. Obviously, the controlling elite dont want this to happen.

The thing about the american dream is, that eventually you are going to have to wajke up.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: Innvertigo]
    #999545 - 10/28/02 09:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You just merrily roll along without any facts to back up what you say dont you! I really dont want to get into a "my countrys better than yours" debate If you dont see that its just that sort of thinking that causes the most trouble in the world then i think you need a little help to wipe the sleepy dust from your eyes.

I know the UK have alot to answer for.

Wakey! wakey! your lost in the american dream.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #999574 - 10/28/02 09:53 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

One vote every 4 years and the right to email my local MP does not in my opinion constitute democracy.

Amen.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#999622 - 10/28/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

***You just merrily roll along without any facts to back up what you say dont you! ***

Actually i have 1st hand experience...we americans do travel ya know.

****really dont want to get into a "my countrys better than yours" debate If you dont see that its just that sort of thinking that causes the most trouble in the world then i think you need a little help to wipe the sleepy dust from your eyes.****

but it's ok for some dolt who thinks they have even a clue to comment on the crumbling of my country? The UK doesn't have the best track record to be commenting on other countries you know....therfore i will consider the source when you make hilarious comments.

****Wakey! wakey! your lost in the american dream. ****

are you still bitter about that war a couple hundred years ago? I can't blame you...look what you're left with...americas bitch..

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #999663 - 10/28/02 10:22 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

on the crumbling of my country?

Your country? Well, that's one way of putting it i suppose.

More accurate would be to say it's the country you happen to have been born in. That's about it. What have you done to make your country any greater?

And btw, get caught taking drugs in "your" country and you'll be dragged into a van by "your" policeman and locked in "your" jailcell with "your" 300lb cellmate.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: Xlea321]
    #999711 - 10/28/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

****Your country? Well, that's one way of putting it i suppose. ****

ya think?

****More accurate would be to say it's the country you happen to have been born in. *****

and a citizen of....

****That's about it. What have you done to make your country any greater?*****

since i'm in the automotive industry, quite a bit...(i do my part) what have you done besides complain?.....there are those in society that are pulling the wagon of prosperity while others are weighing it down...guess which one you are?

****And btw, get caught taking drugs in "your" country and you'll be dragged into a van by "your" policeman and locked in "your" jailcell with "your" 300lb cellmate. ****

you fail, not surprisingly, to point out that if you get caught in a majority of the countries on Earth with drugs you're going to jail....and i'd rather be in an american jail then a lot of those other countries.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1000172 - 10/28/02 01:52 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

since i'm in the automotive industry, quite a bit

You help make cars? Hmm...not exactly Roosevelt is it.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: USA - the world's rogue state [Re: Xlea321]
    #1000217 - 10/28/02 02:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't make cars you dolt...however i help those that do..people like me help the country grow.

****You help make cars? Hmm...not exactly Roosevelt is it. ****

oh i forgot who i was talking to for a sec....no i'm no Roosevelt...then again neither are most people. I'd say i contribute my share unlike you who do nothing but whine..

people like you serve the burgers we eat so i guess you contribute a bit

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Anonymous

#1000419 - 10/28/02 03:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"people like you serve the burgers we eat so i guess you contribute a bit"

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: 

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1000534 - 10/28/02 04:14 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Al would be a bigger contributor if he WAS the burger.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1000556 - 10/28/02 04:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i would become one of those wacky vegans if that were the case....those would be some dumb looking burgers.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Edited by Innvertigo (10/28/02 05:52 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1000609 - 10/28/02 04:45 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

If a burger fell from a plane traveling over Afganistan while it was traveling at 15,000 feet, and it landed in a group of 600,000 dead babies, would anyone hear it fall?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1000668 - 10/28/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You mock their pain?  HA!

What we need are some definitive answers from Al, our very own "Burger King!"

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cheers, 

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1000721 - 10/28/02 05:33 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Actually... no. Those who have been in this forum a bit longer than you will get the joke.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1000774 - 10/28/02 05:57 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

if a burger flipper ie: alex were to fall from a plane from 15,000 feet onto a group of 600,000 iraqi's, would it still be americas fault?

Alex for iraqi ambassador...send him over before its too late :grin:

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1000828 - 10/28/02 06:24 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

would it still be americas fault? 

Well of course! EVERYTHING is Americas fault.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies