Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineReality Junkie
Stranger
So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back
    #9986917 - 03/17/09 04:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

well,

i broke up with her the other day, and now 3 days later we finally saw each other face to face... she was drunk, i wasn't... we walked and talked for about 3 hours......

at first she was mad, and mentioned
Quote:

"i never cheated on you ha ha"

And then there was

Quote:

you deserve someone that is going to be honest with you

she all but told me she betrayed me in the way that would fuck with me the most. and part of me still wants to be with this girl. Fuck, i do love her, and part of me thinks that we might be better apart....

Like the name suggests, I am in fact a reality junkie in many ways, and god help me I want the truth. but part of me thinks that i might be happier with the girl instead.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegrymmtymm
lostinthought
 User Gallery

Loc: inside your head
Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: Reality Junkie]
    #9986926 - 03/17/09 04:19 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Reality Junkie said:

she all but told me she betrayed me in the way that would fuck with me the most. and part of me still wants to be with this girl. Fuck, i do love her, and part of me thinks that we might be better apart....

well there you go.......

not listening to your gut is the worst thing you can do, ever.........

--------------------
If you always do what you always did you always get what you always got.

OfflineReality Junkie
Stranger
Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: grymmtymm]
    #9986935 - 03/17/09 04:25 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, you know...
a lot of people have told me that, that not listening to my gut is such a bad idea...

I just dont know what to do.

I hope at the very least that i get a piece of mind, perhaps an answer to when, what, and who.

although i would rather have happiness with her, than knowing.

jesus,,,, ignorance over bliss? is this what i am actually feeling? wow

Edited by Reality Junkie (03/17/09 04:26 AM)

Offlineslickvic
seeker
Male User Gallery

Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: Reality Junkie]
    #9987272 - 03/17/09 08:02 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Just because someone cheats on you, doesnt mean its typical to immideatly stop loving her,however, the fact that she cheated on you, is proof that she either A. doesnt love you, of B. shes a shitty person, and you should hold higher standards for yourself.  There is no excuse to cheat, your relationship would never ever be the same.  Bottom line drop the bitch, shes not worth it, anyone that conciously makes you feel the way you do right now is a cunt and deserves shit to fall from the sky into her mouth.  Dont let yourself slip in that that desperate and pathetic hole to where you actualy talk yourself into thinking about taking her back. I promise you it wil lend bad,go get laid and forger about her. In a state of despair it is easy to belive your own bullshit, and considering her back is just that.  IT is hard man i dont deny that, it will make it hard to trust another girl period, but ther are good people in the world, and you will find love again.  Listen to some guns n roses, led zeppelin, they have a ton of songs that can help with your cause.

--------------------
i tell you this, no eternal reward will forgive us now for Wasting the dawn...

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #9989289 - 03/17/09 03:17 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Get ready to be hurt and disappointed repeatedly until you decide to ditch her for good.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9991064 - 03/17/09 07:31 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It's easy to slip back into an unhealthy relationship when there are so many feelings involved. Much easier to see the story from a 3rd person perspective. You don't need her, your life will suck for a little bit by yourself, you'll feel sad, you'll miss her, you'll be bored, and eventually you'll get over it. Trust me, about this one. This is good advice:

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:
Get ready to be hurt and disappointed repeatedly until you decide to ditch her for good.

OfflineTheHandOfDoom
Sister Fister

Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: Rebirtha]
    #9994799 - 03/18/09 12:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Been there done that... don't do it man. I'm sure I'm not the only one who speaks from experience.

:yoda2:

--------------------
:niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe::Awesketch::niggawe::niggawe::niggawe:

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #9996742 - 03/18/09 06:03 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

WhiskeyClone said:

^Agreed

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #9998310 - 03/18/09 10:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

hey bro. i really feel you on this. seriously, i am going through the exact same shit. i kept going back to her even after i knew she didnt want to be with me and then i finally just made the decision to move on. dont do it, seriously, just go with the flow and get out before you really get attached and then he fucks you over. i kno it will be hard to picture ur life with somebody else and it will be hard to picture her gone but i guarentee it will be for the better because its not worth all the pain. Honestly, dont give in, get out more, haing with new people and chill until somebody that likes you comes to you.  thats the best thing you can do. my stupid cunt girlfriend cheated on me multiple times now and i had to go. i got attached and just wanted her but im glad shes gone now, as much as it fucking hurts. just move on, trust me.. trust all of us..

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

OfflineViciousend
Crazy ***hole
Male

Loc: Australia
Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: tripp23]
    #10013295 - 03/21/09 11:37 AM (15 years, 30 days ago)

It's hard and it sucks man but get on with it, she's a bitch.

--------------------
Is there an indelible line between sanity and insanity? Or do they change, from one into the other, without the slightest provocation? We'll find out that the world itself is insane.

I have no fear of death, it just means dreaming in silence, a dream that lasts for eternity.

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #10015069 - 03/21/09 04:26 PM (15 years, 29 days ago)

Just wanted to echo what the others said.  Moving on is difficult and the couple months after are going to feel dark, lonely, and boring.  You will come out of it though and look back and just wonder "what the fuck was I thinking."  I know this because I just went through it myself.  It's so funny the tricks your mind plays on you when you become bonded to a person.  It's really the same as a drug addiction, you keep doing it and you don't even realize it's breaking you down and killing you.

It takes a lot of strength and willpower to walk away from something that once brought you joy.  It becomes much easier once you realize that it is no longer making you happy

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Offlinesilver97232
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: So, i guess she really did cheat on me...... but i kind of dont care, and want her back [Re: PowerTrip]
    #10023641 - 03/23/09 12:05 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

You need to move on, realie that it's over

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom