Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
Bad Trip Solutions?
    #995601 - 10/26/02 09:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Heya everyone, well yesterday nite was one to remember...we all ate an eighth of ammazonian cubensies each.  we were in my buddys basement suite, and we decied to go out to the beach, and make a fire.  It was way too cold, and very windy...so that didnt work out.  we heade back to his suite to find 8 po cars pparked on his street and knocking on his (landlords) front door.  we acted as if it wasnt our house and walked by...by that time we were starting to get very high, but seeing the cops an being out in the freezing cold didnt help at all, I started to have a very, very bad trip.  My eyes were teary, my nose was running, and it felt as if my whole face was puffy.  at first i thought i was allergic to this kind of mushroom, but later i realized i was havimng the worst trip of my life.  We went back to his house to find the road blocked, and the SWAT team breaking down his front door :crazy:. that just made it worse.  The only thing we did that night was sit on a bench, and wait for the mushrooms to wear off. 6 hrs later we went back to his house, to find the very same thing :mad:.  After a while they arrested the suspect (in his house, not his landlord), and we went back inside...

My question is: Is there any way of making a bad trip get better?  Like a sure fire way? we tried to think of other things than the cops an bad thoughts but, we couldent.  If there is, it would help me out alot, if i ever have a trip like this again.

Heres one picture of what the cops did to the front door.
peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: Bad Trip Solutions? [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #996637 - 10/27/02 11:15 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i cant imagine much getting you off that. its the ultimate paranoia.
the only thing is to take some sleeping tablets or something.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #997038 - 10/27/02 02:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

so it wasn't his house but somebody else's that the cops were at?

my best advice is to NEVER want the shrooms to wear off. No matter what, once you take those mushrooms.... you're strapped in, my man. No matter what happens from there, you're going to be tripping for a long time - you're locked into your brain for a while, so don't try and find a window to climb out of (that'll just cause panic), try and find a chair to relax in ;-)

Its always best to NEVER sit there going "go away go away i just wanna go to sleep jesus come down oh no i'm gunna be stuck like this forever oh no oh shit what have i done oh no oh my god i'm fucked holy shit this is terrible go away just go away make it stop!" lol none of that stuff will make the trip go away any faster. Its best to squeeze the fun out of any trip.

I'm not sure why you guys didn't go inside if if wasn't your door the cops were at, but I sure would have. And if I didn't we would have hung out shivering on the bench talking about how warm it is and how awesome those trees and the closed-eye-visuals are  :tongue:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
the cops were probably like "why have those kids walked by so many times?"  :wink: stay cool man

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (10/27/02 02:24 PM)

OfflineBrukan
a dead gnome

#997168 - 10/27/02 03:28 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Those are excellent questions! By the way, sorry that you had to go through that bad trip!

I guess this is a concern for any shroomerite. What we all try to do is to make a safe environment so that we don't freak out or get hurt. I've never had bad trips because I plan so far in advance everything ends up being perfect. So plan ahead and make sure your "setting" is cool.

And there is always the case where being with people you trust. That's important!

And, if you have a plan A for a trip...always make a plan B....and a plan C. Catch my drift.

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Re: Bad Trip Solutions? [Re: Brukan]
    #997261 - 10/27/02 04:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I thought i made the story clear enough. But Yes the cops were at his house. Later we found out that the landlords son, had broke in for a place to hide (he was a murderer or a big drug dealer) My buddy lives in the basement suite. Of course the cops arnt gonna let us go in while there's a guy with a gun inside!!!
lol lol lol lol. The trip was soo harsh, but we lasted, we couldent go anywhere warm. Amagine if this happened to you..there is no second choice!!!!!! thanks guys.
peace.

--------------------

Offlineliquidity
experienced
Loc: USA
    #997521 - 10/27/02 05:59 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

heh, theres no positive solution to a trip like that. There are mental strategies like thinking good positive thoughts, but sometimes this doesnt work, especially when tripping hard. The best thing i have ever done to calm a trip was taking xanax. any other benzodiazepine would probly work. It really mellows the trip out, but also takes the trip away somewhat. That may be good but you might have wasted your money. Drinking water has a calming effect, that may help to a limited degree. Relaxing music can put you in a better state of mind.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Bad Trip Solutions? [Re: liquidity]
    #997678 - 10/27/02 07:01 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

cops + musrhooms = bad trip.

There is no avoiding that one.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Re: Bad Trip Solutions? [Re: baraka]
    #998509 - 10/27/02 10:05 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

hehe, thanks, i kinda figured that...LOL...ya man, we were on Ammazonian Cubensies and it was the very start of our trip...it sucked hella....we'll do it again, and make it up!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies