Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe Witmer
That one guy with the long hair

Myco Bag grow guide
    #9953469 - 03/11/09 06:21 PM (15 years, 11 days ago)

Hi all,

I was wondering if there was a full myco bag grow tek, because all I can seem to find is is bits and pieces here and there, along with the instructions on the sites

So I was wondering if someone could send me, or link me to a comprehensive grow guide, from inoculation to drying using The Mad Seasons mycobag grow bags

--------------------
Smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more :bigblunt:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBlutjager
Inhuman
Male

Re: Myco Bag grow guide [Re: The Witmer]
    #9956609 - 03/12/09 02:56 AM (15 years, 10 days ago)

I don't want a tek to see how to use a premade bag but I have asked on more than one occasion if anyone has a step by step tek on making my own bag(It HAS to have substrate and spawn in the bag...everything in vitro "Set and forget" with enough sub to hold enough moisture for a decent yield) and have never came up with anything aside from "Play around with different things till you figure it out yourself..either that or links to people who have done it with manure,I am not going to get manure and don't feel like ordering it so I am bumping this in the hope that ANYONE can help in a constructive way AT ALL

OfflineLennyk
D-O-L-E Dole
Male

Loc: Near the Ground
Re: Myco Bag grow guide [Re: Blutjager]
    #9958754 - 03/12/09 02:43 PM (15 years, 10 days ago)

I would assume you could just make a manure invitro style bag and replace the manure with coir. So you have grain on the top, and once that bit on top is colonized you mix it up with the coir on the bottom. I mean some have done brf bags, I have a wbs flour bag going and seeing if it works as is. I mean one could even monopolize on the fact everything is sterile, and do a coir soak to bring to field capacity in diluted coffee, and once field capacity, load it in the bags, and have some properly hydrated grain on top to mix in, just like the bags that are out now, except with coir that is soaked in coffee.

Heck the one thing I want to try is a bag that is half rice bran (or try rice bran pellets for spawn perhaps) and half verm and use that. Or half rice bran and half coir. A couple ideas I plan to try out sometime in the future once I get the space.

--------------------
Stealth Lighting 
Cubensis benefits beyond cluster headaches
Mush Extract! (You can even use Vinegar!)
Flame your needle in style with a sexy mini butane torch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What happens in the Romper Room, stays in the Romper Room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts are written by the sex deprived helper monkey Curious George.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags