Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCarsTrucksBuses
Stranger

Peyote vs. LSD
    #9949209 - 03/10/09 11:38 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hello all,

This is my first post, I've been surfing on here for a while, there's a lot of good information so I figured it would be a good thing to create an account and join in!

I was wondering what the differences are between a mescaline trip and a LSD trip.  Ive done LSD three times, all of which have been a wonderful and fulfilling experience, how does peyote differ?  How much longer is the trip?  Can someone explain the purging experience?  Thanks a bunch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: CarsTrucksBuses]
    #9949659 - 03/11/09 12:58 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have taken mescaline a few time and so far I like LSD better.IMO LSD is stronger.The mescaline trip(for me)last about the same time as an LSD trip.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: DNBplus]
    #9949725 - 03/11/09 01:14 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Gonna go pick up some peyote or something?

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineCarsTrucksBuses
Stranger

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: yageman]
    #9950999 - 03/11/09 11:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Ha, I wish I could go pick some, I would definitely be down.  I have just heard of people hanging out at Indian reservations, and tripping on peyote for days, this sounded really cool to be, but the whole multiple day trip seems a bit of an exaggeration, or is it?

I live in the south (Mississippi), and its pretty hard to find psychedelics, much less my favorite, L.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery

#9951092 - 03/11/09 11:22 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CarsTrucksBuses said:
the whole multiple day trip seems a bit of an exaggeration, or is it?

Depends if your eating peyote for days.

When i have done mescaline i have noticed strong lingering effects for atleast a day after. Could be in my head, but the multiple times iv tried the stuff its been like this.

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: Legoulash]
    #9951392 - 03/11/09 12:20 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Yea I know this sounds realy bad but oh well I will share my experiance.When I went to Amsterdam I bought two nnice sized peyote cactues.I had no way to boil it or extract it(needless to say I did not even know an at home extraction was posible untill 1/1/09)I removed the cacti frm the soil and ate the everything besides the skin(root included)I felt a little something but not much at all.After I found out that you can order P torch in the states SWIM ordered some aand extracted the mescaline.I was way more fucked up from eating 700grams than I was eating the whole catuses.
I have always heard how strong peyote is and how it can keep you tripping for days.After my few expirences I do not see how that could be posible unless you took a heafty amount.I am still experimenting with it some I am not setting any of my opinions in stone yet,but right now IMO it is not as potent as LSD and mybe even weaker than psylocin.

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

Loc: aotearoa Flag
    #9951604 - 03/11/09 01:02 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

It all depends how far you're willing to take mescaline and how much you're willing to take.
I don't understand this whole mescaline/LSD/psylocin thing with potency/weakness... what are we referring to, the dosage or the trip, because they can be equally potent in different ways with the trip.
Actually IME, i've found LSD the weaker trip despite its high activity. There are certain big trip differences for me, playing guitar is much easier for me on acid than mescaline, but handling public shit on mescaline is a breeze whilst on acid i'm really anxious.

The visuals from high doses of mescaline are not to be underestimated either - if you say you've never had any profound visuals on it, then you haven't eaten enough juice - it can seriously kick your ass (but more consistently in a good way - hmmm body feels so warm too). Its the only one of those three that have taken me to lvl 5. I don't doubt mushies could get me there, but i'm skeptical about acid being able to produce that level of experience - however acid is fucking great in the right setting.

And getting an ass whippin from all three (on seperate occassions) the jury is out for me which one produces the more intense experience. I don't think it can be measured unless we're talking dosage per weight, then acid certainly takes the cake easily there. Even then i now prefer the lower doses of all of them for a less intense experience that i can just enjoy at parties or with friends.

only 3 out of 14 or 15 times that i've taken mescaline have I vomitted, however i don't have a big gag reflex and can hold it down pretty well, even whilst friends are vommitting around me.

I find the vommitting fine, it doesn't even compare to how bad you feel drinking it and trying to hold it down (the cramps can get unpleasant, especially if you tripping and still have them). Vommitting is like a relief in the guts, and then you feel great afterwards (and after rinsing your mouth) - you can then get on with your trip with little bother, and you realise "it was totally worth the short sufferring beforehand."

dependant on dose (hard to gauge when drinking tea) i've had trips ranging from 8 to 16 hours, and usually when i hit the 12th hour i start eating carbs and fruit to try and slow it down so i can sleep haha.

--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: flangenips]
    #9951729 - 03/11/09 01:26 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

LOL you do not think you can reach a level 5 trip off acid?????
What kind of L are you taking and how little,I mean how much are you taking at a time?

OfflineCarsTrucksBuses
Stranger

#9951966 - 03/11/09 02:12 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

How many glasses of tea would 700 grams of mescaline be?

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

#9952130 - 03/11/09 02:44 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've tried anywhere between a tab or five, i mean are we talking about doing like 14 at once like jimi hendrix - dude he could still play the gat under that amount... i would like to see him try on 20 peyote buttons.
I instead have longer level 3s and 4s on higher doses. I'm still very aware on acid, and that my brain is feeling fried, no matter how far reaching the visuals are, i never for one second felt like i believed what i saw or felt any sense of true transcendance or anything BS like that, but i guess that may just be down to my personality - i can be very resistant to letting go - however high doses of mescaline have bypassed this mechanism and taken me, almost without consent, yet i enjoy myself :smile:

I, on the other hand, would like to know what acid you've been taking to get to level 5... I don't deny its possible, but i thinks its pretty rare.
I think lvl 5 is much easier achieved by boiling down 20 buttons of peyote into a tea and skulling on an empty stomache and holding down for an hour at the very least.

--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

#9952132 - 03/11/09 02:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

actually, scratch that, its much easier achieved by DMT.

--------------------

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#9952193 - 03/11/09 02:53 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

flangenips said:

I find the vommitting fine, it doesn't even compare to how bad you feel drinking it and trying to hold it down (the cramps can get unpleasant, especially if you tripping and still have them). Vommitting is like a relief in the guts, and then you feel great afterwards (and after rinsing your mouth) - you can then get on with your trip with little bother, and you realise "it was totally worth the short sufferring beforehand."

quote]

I like the vomiting, A lot.

Way worse than puking up alcohol..... but after ingesting all that cacti(which is the hardest part), It is most certainly a relief.

Offlinefeifen

#9952424 - 03/11/09 03:29 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CarsTrucksBuses said:
How many glasses of tea would 700 grams of mescaline be?

About 1400 doses, 700 grams of MESCALINE that is. A good dose of P Torch is anywhere from 30 to 100 grams, 100 being a much stronger trip.

Quote:

DNBplus said:
Yea I know this sounds realy bad but oh well I will share my experiance.

P torch in the states SWIM ordered some aand extracted the mescaline. I was way more fucked up from eating 700grams

heafty amount. not as potent as LSD and mybe even weaker than psylocin.

Sounds like you have no idea what your talking about, especially since your a bad liar. You tried to say you took 700 grams of P. Torch and you would call it WEAKER than psilocybin or LSD? Sorry, but I call absolute bullshit.

IME LSD and Mescaline are two very different psychedelics, LSD being more of a mindfuck (if you will) than Mescaline. I found Mescaline to be very smooth and easy to deal with things and easy to think. Euphoria was very comparable to MDMA, but not exactly, there is a different I just can't explain it well. I don't get much Nausea from Mescaline but I know many people do, so that is another factor as well. I have puked though, and it really is quite a relief when the nausea is gone.

LSD on the other hand always gives me an electric vibe feeling going throughout my body and it gives me a mental clarity feeling, however things are harder for me to do than if I was on Mescaline, good euphoria and a very uppy feeling.

Both can give VERY psychedelic trips and each are different, each trip is different while some things are the same. It's hard to really compare two very different substances, they just are different..

Edited by feifen (03/11/09 03:31 PM)

OfflineCarsTrucksBuses
Stranger

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: feifen]
    #9952468 - 03/11/09 03:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

So San Pedro and Peruvian are two different types of cacti?

Offlinefeifen

#9952790 - 03/11/09 04:37 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

They are relatives of each other but no, they are not the same. Typically San Pedro are more potent than Peruvian Torch however both can be used, as well as Peyote. San Pedro and Peruvian are more widely available, and since you can order them online it is quite easy to get Mescaline.

Duration (for me) has always been over 10 hours each dose, but I've always done a high dose. The "purge" is kind of a relief and leads into great experience. If your thinking about getting some I can DEFINITELY recommend Mescaline, if you handled LSD fine I think Mescaline should be a no-brainer.

Offlineolfactory_hues
Stranger

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: feifen]
    #9952994 - 03/11/09 05:06 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Hello friend.  Don't know much about peyote, but I'm glad to welcome you to the shroomery.

InvisibleMEEZIE
Incognito

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: olfactory_hues]
    #9953157 - 03/11/09 05:34 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Intresting, p torch is legal. Does it do anyhting, is it regular peyote or are the procedures to taking/making it

OfflineCarsTrucksBuses
Stranger

Re: Peyote vs. LSD [Re: olfactory_hues]
    #9953207 - 03/11/09 05:41 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I didn't realize it was so easy, certainly you have to extract it yourself?

I just realized that Peruvian, San Pedro, and Peyote are all simply different species of cacti, thanks for clearing that up.

OfflineDNBplus
true stoner

#9953236 - 03/11/09 05:45 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

flangenips said:
I've tried anywhere between a tab or five, i mean are we talking about doing like 14 at once like jimi hendrix - dude he could still play the gat under that amount... i would like to see him try on 20 peyote buttons.
I instead have longer level 3s and 4s on higher doses. I'm still very aware on acid, and that my brain is feeling fried, no matter how far reaching the visuals are, i never for one second felt like i believed what i saw or felt any sense of true transcendance or anything BS like that, but i guess that may just be down to my personality - i can be very resistant to letting go - however high doses of mescaline have bypassed this mechanism and taken me, almost without consent, yet i enjoy myself :smile:

I, on the other hand, would like to know what acid you've been taking to get to level 5... I don't deny its possible, but i thinks its pretty rare.
I think lvl 5 is much easier achieved by boiling down 20 buttons of peyote into a tea and skulling on an empty stomache and holding down for an hour at the very least.

Orange gel tabs,plain white blotter paper,amber liquid.
And I do not drink the tea,I have befor and I find it much easier to do an extraction and take 700mg.

OfflineCarsTrucksBuses
Stranger

#9954028 - 03/11/09 07:39 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone mind pming me a website for San Pedro that can ship to the United States?

Do most people extract the mescaline via boiling water or a more complex way? (acid-base?)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals