Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejdolphinbabe
One Who Seeks 2 Know
Female

Loc: Washington
One More Go Around...
    #9944754 - 03/10/09 09:50 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

Ahhh if felt so awesome :tongue2:to make my up 30 jars last night! I also am attempting my first LC!!! I used 8 cups verm 2 and 2/3 cup brf 1 table spoon honey and 2 and a dash  tablespoon of gypsum to make my cakes... any suggestions? As far as my LC i used the simple tek posted here earlier this week the one with boiling the jar... Now that i am all moved:cool: and more settled:rasta: and no more boyfriend with a nosy probation :mad2:officer, i can set up my green house :sunny:and keep experimenting.... :mushroom2:i was thinking of crumbling the cakes when it cam time.... not yet sure! I hate playing the waiting game....will keep updated with pics when i see growth  And:mushroom2: THANKS SHROOMERY MEMBERS :mushroom2: for all the help you guys give!

Edited by jdolphinbabe (03/10/09 10:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiskinbash
Male

Re: Another Attempt [Re: jdolphinbabe]
    #9944780 - 03/10/09 09:56 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

lol. yeah, im sure boyfriends with nosy probation officers can really hinder a flourishing grow. If you plan on crumbling your cakes, i would seriously suggest using it as spawn, and not casing it alone. Just my two cents. Good luck!

--------------------
*iskinbash is merely a fictional character placed in a real life environment.

Invisiblejdolphinbabe
One Who Seeks 2 Know
Female

Re: Another Attempt [Re: iskinbash]
    #9945013 - 03/10/09 10:45 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

i was thinking of coir and verm i have yet to try to crumble and case will be my first attempt

Offlineiskinbash
Male

#9945040 - 03/10/09 10:53 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

You were gonna use those as your bulk sub right? not a casing layer? In that case it would be crumble, spawn, and case. lol. Theres a first time for everything, and moving to bulk subs is def the way to go. Especially if you have a greenhouse. I just got mine a few weeks ago and i absolutely LOVE it!

--------------------

Invisiblejdolphinbabe
One Who Seeks 2 Know
Female

#9945064 - 03/10/09 10:59 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

yes that is what i am talking about... hehehe sorry terms on here sometimes confuse me :shocked: I am building my own out of a 4 tier shelf system and good ole plastic just need to get my hands on a cool mister and the bottom tray to catch all condensation.... and i can not wait to go bigger... i still have a good 15 more jars to put together with my lc i am using GT as my strain....

Offlineiskinbash
Male

#9945115 - 03/10/09 11:08 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

Hey cool, I just started my first GT jars as well. Ive mostly only messed with B+ and Brazilian, but i made a few print trades, and got some new strains to screw with. 45 jars huh? damn, you got a good amount of work ahead of you. i currently have 34 jars colonizing, but mind you they are quart WBS, which, if you plans on doing bulk, i would suggest using grains as well soon. I love having a crap ton of jars colonizing. I was just out of town for like 5 days, and came back to a bunch of snow white goodness. It was def a wonderful surprise. I got 10 Gt, 10 penis envy, 10 koh samui, and 4 pan cyan maui's colonizing. All looking well. Not to mention 7 deep lasagna trays and 1 tub of colonized sub getting ready to fruit in my greenhouse. The anticipation kills me!

--------------------

Invisiblejdolphinbabe
One Who Seeks 2 Know
Female

#9945291 - 03/10/09 11:38 AM (15 years, 22 days ago)

yes 45 jars :thumbup: i had to toss out 20 jars a month and a half ago due to my ex and his p.o. THANK GOD CAKES FLUSH!! and man i had not seen colonization that fast before (pf red spore) this will be my 3rd attempt i figure go big or go HOME i plan on doing some experimenting with a couple of different ways... i keep accumulating jars when i see them on clearance... i will be looking around now that spring is coming for some wbs and will attempt that next...

Offlineiskinbash
Male

#9945518 - 03/10/09 12:27 PM (15 years, 22 days ago)

Hell yeah. go big or go HOME! I like that mindset. you shall go far in this hobby.

I cant believe you had to flush you cakes! that'd be like, killing your own babies! I cant imagine the heartache.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale