Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Gonna grow!
    #993822 - 10/25/02 10:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

wah ha im high as hell... ok i can not grow for i live with my parents and they would not have this! soo i snuck up alittle plan.... while looking in my backyard one day i noticed our little patch of trees, and rocks and what not in the yard and thought "it would be a good place to grow mushrooms outdoors, to bad its cold now" seeing i live in MA and its the end of october, things are cold, real cold. I will wait untill it gets hot again in like may and i will grow outdoors in that patch of trees yander! so i have about 6 month of research time on growing outdoors so i can be ready to attempt an outdoor patch... i dont know anything about growing outside so inputs to keep in mind i'd like to hear them

can i follow the pf tek for sterilizing jars and let them colonize then go from there?

well let me know

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Gonna grow! [Re: shroomizzy]
    #993853 - 10/25/02 11:02 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Do a search on this forum for Moe's outdoor tek. I'll give you a couple of hints. Get some poo and some hay. Oh and be prepared to hate slugs and snails. They love tripping about as much as we do, or so it seems by their habbit of munchin on some cubes.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Gonna grow! [Re: Skikid16]
    #994669 - 10/26/02 12:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Um...
Just to clarify... You'll be wanting to use Horse, or perhaps Cow poo for this tek.
Do not spend 6 months saving your own feces.

As far as the slugs go... beer traps. They catch the fuckers. Put a five point beer trap around your patch, and connect the lines with dolemite insect killer, creating a pentacle of death for any crawling pest...

Offlinefredthetree
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Re: Gonna grow! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #994886 - 10/26/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

or just dig a little trench around it all, and fill it with salt to kill the buggers! :grin: 

OfflineXiC_clone
Calls Shots 'Round Here
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth 25XX
Re: Gonna grow! [Re: fredthetree]
    #995130 - 10/26/02 05:10 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Couldnt the slug bodies just pile up on a salt trench? And when finally when there is a path of newly decaing coarpses the slug make a break for the patch? Dont underestimate them.

I like the beer trap idea, u got a link to a pic or a tek?

-XiC

--------------------
Don't soak your WBS dummy! There's an =>easy<= way.
For Your Health!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck