Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I got robbed
    #9933143 - 03/08/09 12:11 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

So, the other night, i was sitting in my hot tub with my girl around 4-5 in the morning, and i see a shadowy figure walking up my drieway...

some black dude... saying he was looking for his friend, i tell him to beat it, and he sulks off, we see him walk across the intersection down the block like 3 more times through out the night...

anyways, i went into my house  later and noticed one of my generators was missing off of my porch (i had 2 there) the small one was gone.

i called the cops, they went looking for the guy, didnt find him, then they took a report.... told me to take the other generator inside because it might get stolen too..

So... last night they came back right after dark and stole the other big generator, just walked off with it while i was home, and my neighbors were home.. minutes after dark, must have been planning on it all damn day.

Fucking crack heads...

We id'ed the person to the cops on a line up, but i dont think that they are going to do anything about it.

im going to take a nice looking bike i have and leave it on the front of my house, under 2 hidden security cameras i have, and run a little sting op, and see if i cant bust these particular crack heads myself

oh, also a $500 pump i use for vegetable oil, is now gone as well. assuming it got stolen...

on another note, my good luck necklace broke just the other day, the day all this stuff got stolen.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: I got robbed [Re: ZippoZ]
    #9933158 - 03/08/09 12:13 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

sting operation streamed online :goodluck:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I got robbed [Re: AgingHippy]
    #9933173 - 03/08/09 12:15 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

i thought about that, but i dont have a web cam...

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

#9933183 - 03/08/09 12:17 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

you should set something up so when they move the bike it triggers some heavy metal plated walls to drop down around your porch so they can't escape

then call the cops, and if they don't want them just gas em :wink:

InvisibleJufin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #9933192 - 03/08/09 12:20 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

Man here's your chance to re-enact the movie Home Alone.

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#9933198 - 03/08/09 12:22 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

i have a few pieces of advice

keep your possessions in a safer place

up your home security.  cameras, locks, and things that deter criminals

keep a firearm in a accessible but safe place to defend your home with. 

DONT call the cops

they are libel to turn you into a suspect, and they never do anything about robberies anyway.  they are not your friends, they cannot assist you, do not call them.

--------------------
for all y’all niggaz out there that be puffin shit
when the music go on, y’all listen to this alright

Offlinegandalf579
Mushroom Hunter
Male
    #9933202 - 03/08/09 12:23 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

Do you have a digital recorder for your security cameras? If you do, you can hook it up to your pc with a USB cable and stream it that way. Or if your cameras a capable, you could hook them directly to your pc so you can monitor them on-line 24/7. Most newer security cameras are capable of that.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Re: I got robbed [Re: anyone420]
    #9933206 - 03/08/09 12:24 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:

DONT call the cops

they are libel to turn you into a suspect, and they never do anything about robberies anyway.  they are not your friends, they cannot assist you, do not call them.

where do you live?  that sounds like stupid advice.

if you shoot an intruder and don't call the cops, you're likely to become a MURDER suspect

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I got robbed [Re: gandalf579]
    #9933211 - 03/08/09 12:24 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

VHS

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineD4NK
Omni-Potent
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: A Different Parallel Real...
    #9933244 - 03/08/09 12:33 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

I think it's time to invest in a firearm. :yesnod:

--------------------
  Moderation is key 

"There is no god higher than truth." 

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
    #9933247 - 03/08/09 12:35 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

If you're gonna leave shit on your porch, chain it up man. I am sure that someplace on the generators and pumps you could have looped through a length of good  chain and then loop it around a support on your deck, or sink in a couple of good brackets to secure you stuff.

InvisibleSvampViking
Går med pumor
Male

#9933253 - 03/08/09 12:37 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
you should set something up so when they move the bike it triggers some heavy metal plated walls to drop down around your porch so they can't escape

then call the cops, and if they don't want them just gas em :wink:

Teefizzle knows what's up.

If you do confront them, make sure you've got the drop on them.  From the sounds of it they are very bold and may have no qualms with violence.  Careful and goodluck!

--------------------
The human experience is such that we are caught between being monkies and gods.  It is up to us to decide which direction to go in.

Everything is everything, and everything is becoming itself.

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#9933256 - 03/08/09 12:37 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:

DONT call the cops

if you shoot an intruder and don't call the cops, you're likely to become a MURDER suspect

look man, the police are not your friend.  If you think otherwise, then i have a book list for you

the dead do not tell tales

id rather be alive at the hands of the police, then decomposing in a wooden box.

--------------------

OfflineDragonChaser
Ice in Her Ass and Pussy
Male User Gallery

#9933275 - 03/08/09 12:41 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

You could also leave a bowl of fried chicken out, and some slices of watermelon along with grape kool-aid and menthol cigarettes... but it could turn into a free for all on your porch, depending on the color of your neighborhood.

--------------------
My name is Mud

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Re: I got robbed [Re: anyone420]
    #9933314 - 03/08/09 12:47 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

anyone420 said:
Quote:

teefizzle said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:

DONT call the cops

look man, the police are not your friend.  If you think otherwise, then i have a book list for you

id rather be alive at the hands of the police, then decomposing in a wooden box.

what the hell are you saying?

answer this questionnaire for me:

-If I shot a man trying to come into my house and hurt me, i would:
  a) call the police to report it
  b) not call the cops, burn the body

-If a man stole my personal property and I had surveillance of him doing it, I would:
  a) call the cops and show them the footage
  b) go hunt the man down on the street and kill him with my machete

Offlinegandalf579
Mushroom Hunter
Male
    #9933323 - 03/08/09 12:50 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

You should invest into a good quality digital recorder. They're able to record a lot more than VHS and the recordings last a lot longer with less distortion.

Another thing you might want to consider if you go through with your plan, is go and buy an electric fence box (the thing you hook the wires to). Get the type that is used for cattle and horses. Set it up somewhere inside of your house close to the window by the front porch, run the ground wire to a metal water pipe and the shock wire through the bottom of the window. To prevent it from electrifying your window, wrap some rubber around the wire where the window closes down on it. (The rubber strip that lines a bike rim to protect the inner-tube from the spoke ends works great.) After you do that, go outside and place the bike against the house where none of the metal parts are grounded, preferably close to the window, and run your shock wire to it. To make it less conspicuous, run the wire to one of the forks, as long as you don't have any shock absorbers on the bike. If you do have shock absorbers, then hook you shock wire to one of the pedal posts. Go back inside and plug the box in. Now if the thieving bastard tries to take your bike, he'll get the shit shocked out of him.

Offlineanyone420
mad buddah abuser
 User Gallery

#9933331 - 03/08/09 12:54 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

you construed my posts to mean something other than i intended

calling the cops about a robbery is a dumb idea because they will not help you, and just might harm you. 

i didnt comment on calling the cops after dropping some dude on your front porch

in that case, its still not a good idea to call the cops, but a better one than burying him in your back yard.

surveillance is the way to go here, but without a way to defend yourself from those you observe on your cameras, its useless.

--------------------

Offlinegandalf579
Mushroom Hunter
Male
    #9933344 - 03/08/09 12:57 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

teefizzle said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:
Quote:

teefizzle said:
Quote:

anyone420 said:

DONT call the cops

what the hell are you saying?

answer this questionnaire for me:

-If I shot a man trying to come into my house and hurt me, i would:
  a) call the police to report it
  b) not call the cops, burn the body

-If a man stole my personal property and I had surveillance of him doing it, I would:
  a) call the cops and show them the footage
  b) go hunt the man down on the street and kill him with my machete

Personally, my answer for your first question, I know a pig farmer for the body. And for your second question, I would give the cops a chance to do the right thing. If they failed to catch the thief, I would hunt him down and give him the beating of his life. If he did a repeat, then I would take it to the next level.

Offline4ohdmt
between reality and nonsense
 User Gallery
    #9933346 - 03/08/09 12:57 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

no, use a microwave oven transformer and set the bastard on fire!

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
    #9933356 - 03/08/09 01:00 PM (15 years, 24 days ago)

put your trap item out, and get to a spot that you can see it from. when they come ump down with shotgun in hand. when they run shoot thier feet. they wont get far after that. then you can collect them, and dispose of them properly. :lolocaust:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate