Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Acid Visuals
    #9901727 - 03/03/09 04:39 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Both times I have tripped, Ive only taken half a tab. My 2nd trip was noticeably stronger than the 1st though this could be due to a number of things (tab potency, smoking pot etc).

The main thing I wanna ask though is about visuals.. both times I tripped, I had visuals, but it was only things breathing and colours washing along the walls and trees melting into the sky etc.

I noticed however, when I would stop moving and focus on a certain object or my girlfriends face, things would take on a whole different appearance... incredible visual distortions and just really weird things would happen to what I was looking at.

So I guess what Im asking is, do these sorts of visuals only come about when focusing on things? Or at higher doses, can said visuals be achieved without concentrating, like I could just be walking along having a conversation and everything would be incredibly distorted and different.

Cheers.

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Acid Visuals [Re: AdrianPsy]
    #9901732 - 03/03/09 04:45 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

That is kind of how it works man.

Try atleast a full hit next time.......you seem like you might be good at this thing.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Acid Visuals [Re: yageman]
    #9901744 - 03/03/09 04:56 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

yageman said:

Try atleast a full hit next time.......you seem like you might be good at this thing.

Yeah definitely taking a full hit next time. Half a hit leaves me wanting more.

Another interesting thing is that I can get these perception distortions with things when I'm sober. No where near as strong of course... but if I concentrate, things can shift and look... funny. Maybe I'm just crazy.

But I have been able to do that since I took ecstasy once. It's also enhanced when I smoke pot... It's nothing mindblowing though lol. Things can just look weird.

--------------------

:mushroom2:    That's why I always recommend a psychedelic experience because it makes you realize that all you've learned is in fact just learned and not necessarily the truth. - Bill Hicks    :mushroom2:

Offlinejscix
rawr
 User Gallery

#9902039 - 03/03/09 08:02 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
Another interesting thing is that I can get these perception distortions with things when I'm sober. No where near as strong of course... but if I concentrate, things can shift and look... funny. Maybe I'm just crazy.

But I have been able to do that since I took ecstasy once. It's also enhanced when I smoke pot... It's nothing mindblowing though lol. Things can just look weird.

Yeah, my first trip on cid, I sat staring at the tile floor in my house for hours.. to this day I will still see the colors of the tile move if I stare long enough.

The brain is a weird thing!

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Acid Visuals [Re: yageman]
    #9902058 - 03/03/09 08:09 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

yageman said:

Try at least a full hit next time.......you seem like you might be good at this thing.

Agreed I notice when I dose more I don't have to concentrate on things more because I already see that fish jumping out of your wall:thumbup:

--------------------
In an interstellar burst I am back to save the universe.

:ganja:

With some help from the Super Friends!

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Acid Visuals [Re: McFRIED]
    #9902069 - 03/03/09 08:12 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Awesome.

Thanks for the replies all. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

#9902084 - 03/03/09 08:19 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

but try at least 1 hit and if you feel good take another half
:psychsplit:when are you dosing again?

--------------------

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#9902138 - 03/03/09 08:40 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

1 hit at least for sure.

Next trip should probably be in a few weeks. :smile:

--------------------

Edited by AdrianPsy (03/03/09 08:40 AM)

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

#9902151 - 03/03/09 08:44 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

lucky i wish lucy was here already  :hissyfit:

--------------------

OfflineNYGiants420
Hippie
Male

#9902195 - 03/03/09 09:01 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Why eat half a tab? Dude just eat a whole one you wont be sorry.

--------------------
If I had a shotgun, you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heaven on down for you.
Because the bars are always open, and the time is always right, and if God's good word goes unspoken the music goes all night.

OfflineMcFRIED
When Will We Learn
Male

Re: Acid Visuals [Re: NYGiants420]
    #9902215 - 03/03/09 09:06 AM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

NYGiants420 said:

he said that he was going to eat a full one:stonedjerk:

--------------------

OfflineAdrianPsy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#9903706 - 03/03/09 01:57 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

NYGiants420 said:

So I've heard. It's just, personally, I wanted to try half a tab the first couple of times. Well, the second time it was more to do with the face that I only had one tab and my gf didn't want me to trip alone lol.

Still... even with half a tab, the trip is pretty incredible. Only that I can tell it's just a taste of what is possible.

--------------------

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

#9907373 - 03/03/09 10:23 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

AdrianPsy said:

Yeah I haven't tripped in quite a while ~5 months maybe but just recently (after meditating) I realized that I could in fact induce visuals on myself, however mild but none the less some cool simple distortions.

My first and only acid trip I soloed (well i was with people who weren't tripping for the first 2ish hours) I took 3 tabs. About two hours in i realized I couldn't understand English and everyone had three eyes, then after experiencing my ego getting ripped from my body and perceiving my entire reality shrink into an orb and buried with hundreds of other orbs containing unique and indescribable realities, I excused myself to my room to trip by myself in the dark. Long story short: I know I am a relatively inexperienced in the world of LSD but I would recommend just going for it. 3 tab minimum.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: Acid Visuals [Re: Moonraker]
    #9907574 - 03/03/09 10:53 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

The world of acid just gets darker and darker and darker the deeper you venture.

Just to let you know..

But seeing the depths of hell really changes your perception of this altered reality you enjoy stepping foot in. 3 tabs is the most I've taken, and really I wasn't able to bring back as much useful information as I can on a moderate dose (2 is a great thing, especially outside). Things just become too complex to understand and mostly everything but the clouds go right over your head.(weird eh?)

Acid does some funny shit that I like to laugh about. Laughter is a better way to describe the things it does rather than words anyway.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

OfflineMoonraker
Friend
Male User Gallery

Re: Acid Visuals [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9907712 - 03/03/09 11:16 PM (15 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

underaroof said:
...Laughter is a better way to describe the things it does rather than words anyway.

Beautifully put, couldn't agree with you more.

--------------------
A human race with more highly developed spiritual capacities, with expanded consciousness of the depth and the incomprehensible wonder of being, would also have greater understanding of and better consideration for the biological and material foundation of life on this earth, Above all, for Western people with their hypertrophied rationality, the development and expansion of a direct, emotional experience of reality, unobstructed by words and concepts, would be of evolutionary significance.

Beginning to think is beginning to be undermined.

To fall in hell or soar angelic,
You need a pinch of psychedelic.

OfflineNYGiants420
Hippie
Male

#9910804 - 03/04/09 02:28 PM (15 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
Quote:

NYGiants420 said:

So I've heard. It's just, personally, I wanted to try half a tab the first couple of times. Well, the second time it was more to do with the face that I only had one tab and my gf didn't want me to trip alone lol.

Still... even with half a tab, the trip is pretty incredible. Only that I can tell it's just a taste of what is possible.

Lol I know what you mean man. All I can say is the trip is gonna be totally different like you think you know what its like but you have no idea lol when you are ready for it you will love it trust me lol

--------------------
If I had a shotgun, you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heaven on down for you.
Because the bars are always open, and the time is always right, and if God's good word goes unspoken the music goes all night.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Acid Visuals [Re: tempingasashaman]
    #9911280 - 03/04/09 03:37 PM (15 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

underaroof said:
The world of acid just gets darker and darker and darker the deeper you venture.

Just to let you know..

But seeing the depths of hell really changes your perception of this altered reality you enjoy stepping foot in. 3 tabs is the most I've taken, and really I wasn't able to bring back as much useful information as I can on a moderate dose (2 is a great thing, especially outside). Things just become too complex to understand and mostly everything but the clouds go right over your head.(weird eh?)

Acid does some funny shit that I like to laugh about. Laughter is a better way to describe the things it does rather than words anyway.

I think that balloon feeling can make me laugh a lot, that is when things start getting haywire.

I think acid shows me a very negative side to society, I remember after one of my trips looking at society in a very gloomy way.

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

#9911289 - 03/04/09 03:39 PM (15 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

NYGiants420 said:
Quote:

AdrianPsy said:
Quote:

NYGiants420 said:

Lol I know what you mean man. All I can say is the trip is gonna be totally different like you think you know what its like but you have no idea lol when you are ready for it you will love it trust me lol

A few weeks after my one hit lsd trip, I took two hits and really had no idea what I was in for.  The difference can be things like instead of everything being just calm and relaxing, you have all your furniture floating in the air and paint flying off the walls.  LSD is crazy ****! If only I can find some :heresjohnny:

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Acid Visuals [Re: skatealex2]
    #9911292 - 03/04/09 03:39 PM (15 years, 27 days ago)

Take 3, you will see...

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Acid Visuals [Re: PreyToGod]
    #9911361 - 03/04/09 03:51 PM (15 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

PreyToGod said:
Take 3, you will see...

Take da whole sheet.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order