Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePPRK
Stranger
Amount and Experience
    #9901452 - 03/03/09 01:44 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Ive always been curious to how trips are on real high doses of mushrooms. Ive only eaten a quarter ounce. It was fun and all. But it wasnt intense like inanimate objects talking me or anything close to that. I was just wondering how much you ate and how it was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: Amount and Experience [Re: PPRK]
    #9901530 - 03/03/09 02:06 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Amount and Experience [Re: PPRK]
    #9901561 - 03/03/09 02:17 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PPRK said:
Ive only eaten a quarter ounce. It was fun and all. But it wasnt intense

Somethings not right there. If you ate a quarter ounce of dried cubensis your reality should of been fractalized into oblivion.

--------------------

Invisibleshroomiin
unprofound

Loc: Zone 6 Flag
Re: Amount and Experience [Re: FractalDust]
    #9901799 - 03/03/09 05:49 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

PPRK said:

Somethings not right there. If you ate a quarter ounce of dried cubensis your reality should of been fractalized into oblivion.

yeah, i ate 80g wet (8g dry) and consider that to be a high dose. I was so mind fucked everytime i would look at my friend onthe floor his feet would be either HUGE or very small. Then we smoked some bud..bad idea. half hour later i was on the ground flopping around like a fish not knowing whats up. alli remember seeing is black with some shit mixed in there lol. idk man, crazy shit.

OfflineNYGiants420
Hippie
Male

Re: Amount and Experience [Re: shroomiin]
    #9902210 - 03/03/09 09:05 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

You probably had shitty shrooms if you ate a quarter and it wasn't that intense. I'm always an advocate of high doses, get some shrooms that are homegrown picked right when the veil tears and eat a quarter fresh, then watch what happens.

--------------------
If I had a shotgun, you know what I'd do?
I'd point that shit straight at the sky and shoot heaven on down for you.
Because the bars are always open, and the time is always right, and if God's good word goes unspoken the music goes all night.

OfflinePPRK
Stranger
Re: Amount and Experience [Re: shroomiin]
    #9903630 - 03/03/09 01:46 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shroomiin said:
Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

PPRK said:

yeah, i ate 80g wet (8g dry) and consider that to be a high dose. I was so mind fucked everytime i would look at my friend onthe floor his feet would be either HUGE or very small. Then we smoked some bud..bad idea. half hour later i was on the ground flopping around like a fish not knowing whats up. alli remember seeing is black with some shit mixed in there lol. idk man, crazy shit.

yeah i got that same flopping around shit right when it hit me, but it only lasted like 15 minuets. i just felt really drunk. And i have had that same experience just being really drunk. but after that i had a really fun trip. Just not like shit talking to me and what not like i always here. But these were good shrooms i had a good long trip off 2 grams less then a week later.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order